MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be any update until after the hearing. No cameras or electronic devices are allowed in the courtroom.

No idea how long that will be.

I dont think there's a live feed as video cameras, still cameras and even cell phones weren't allowed in :(

It is a gloomy, dreary day here in Jeff City. Kinda cool out this AM and drizzling rain again. I too drove by the courthouse, about the time crimecurious did lol, they must have already let everyone in that was allowed in. I saw the news trucks and some tv cameras set up outside the courthouse on the Monroe st side. KRCG said that Judge Beetem can rule today or take it under advisement and rule at a later date. I hope he rules today. It is my understand that Judge Beetem favors the prosecution most of the times, especially when CFS juvinile division is involved.

It is a gloomy, dreary day here in Jeff City. Kinda cool out this AM and drizzling rain again. I too drove by the courthouse, about the time crimecurious did lol, they must have already let everyone in that was allowed in. I saw the news trucks and some tv cameras set up outside the courthouse on the Monroe st side. KRCG said that Judge Beetem can rule today or take it under advisement and rule at a later date. I hope he rules today. It is my understand that Judge Beetem favors the prosecution most of the times, especially when CFS juvinile division is involved.

I hope whatever is being decided today will be truly decided for the sake of Elizabeth...

MominJC, did you ever hear from Tricia if you could post your local info??

Nope I can't post my info PLUS my info was just covered-up by the good ole boys this morning per the NT's site. Just know this...we will NEVER be told the truth about other incidents surrounding this case.

It was actually about 7:25 when I drove by there. Were you that guy who was tailgating me so I couldn't drive slower? LOL

It was actually about 7:25 when I drove by there. Were you that guy who was tailgating me so I couldn't drive slower? LOL

LOL no I was by there at 7:43. OK call me anal but my wife bought me one of those anotomical watches that are guaranteed to be correct so I get on her nerves by telling her the exact time.:innocent::waitasec::dance:

What's the NT website?

I understand the no cellphones in the court room thing, but I hope someone broke the rules and can secretly liveblog the hearing. Or if someone brought one of those red light pointer things and can tell us via morse code out the window.

What's the NT website?

I understand the no cellphones in the court room thing, but I hope someone broke the rules and can secretly liveblog the hearing. Or if someone brought one of those red light pointer things and can tell us via morse code out the window.

A littel impatent this morning? lol

I know you guys are sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for hearing info. Sorry to change the subject...

There's something I've been pondering about the AB/teacher connection. If they were the same religion and she went to "church" every morning. Could he have been her chuch study teacher?

I don't think we know what religion Mr Currie actually is. The paper said Methodist.

For those of you with access to TV this morning, KMIZ plans to break in on GMA with the result of the hearing.

I know you guys are sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for hearing info. Sorry to change the subject...

There's something I've been pondering about the AB/teacher connection. If they were the same religion and she went to "church" every morning. Could he have been her chuch study teacher?

Here is what I find baffling. I read that Mr Currie was an ordained Methodist minister. Did he change his religion to LDS or where did that come from?

I wish that you could loose weight by clicking a mouse. I would be loosing pounds like crazy clicking refresh on WS and twitter!

What's the NT website?

Or Homing Pigeons??? They weren't on the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne