MO - Four similar homicides on Indian Creek Trail in Kansas City Aug 2016 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
but also possibly just walking strange because his right hand is in his pocket
I wonder why ... hiding a bloody injury perhaps?

this video release is exciting ... I wonder if they've had it before now and finally released it because tips are dwindling
it could be a first look at a serial killer (or just a random witness I know)

It looks like he has a limp imo.

It looks like he has a limp imo.
Yes, a very odd gait. Toe-in on right? An injury? Concealing something that restricts movement? A long barreled weapon hugged along right side?
The left arm is swinging pretty vigorously too. In a hurry?

Park/trails are notorious for gay cruising. I haven't read an article saying how they were slain except Lennox, who was shot outside his door at an apt complex road. I don't think he's connected. The others, 1 was found in a shelter at Minor park, which is a known gay cruising spot. Another guy found slain in a wooded area. That's where the hook ups happen. I think this is a repressed guy getting or looking to get triggered. And I think the reason it isnt being said how the others died is incase someone confesses, so they know by details if its a false confession.

Also, there's been a homeless problem along the trail. Police have chased them off several times.

Wow. That video sure is interesting. That man is either bookin' it somewhere like work for example; or, he knows specifically where he is headed.

Locals- Which direction does this camera appear to be viewing, towards or away from the crime scene?

He would be heading towards the crime scene.

Wow. That video sure is interesting. That man is either bookin' it somewhere like work for example; or, he knows specifically where he is headed.

Locals- Which direction does this camera appear to be viewing, towards or away from the crime scene?

I believe this is a kid, walking to school. There is a middle school right there in the direction he's walking.

I believe this is a kid, walking to school. There is a middle school right there in the direction he's walking.

But then again.....he'd have to cross the creek somewhere to get to the school.....so not sure!

That's a very pretty trail. No wonder it's popular.

I don't think the guy in the video limps; I think his stride looks jerky because the camera's not high speed. He looks like a youngish person to me, heading somewhere he needs to be.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

A younger person walking purposefully, with no limp.

Thanks for sharing the video.

JMO
I think its very possible this person could be involved based on a few things from the video.

The fast paced walk seems to show he is on a mission. He has a backpack that could hide the weapon.

His hand in his pocket while walking is unusual to me. Its interesting to note that the killer of the 2 girls on the bridge in Indiana also had his hand or hands in his pocket while walking on his video picture frame.

I think its possible the killer of the 4 people has a vendetta against either dogs or maybe gay people if its true that some of the areas are known as gay hangouts like someone mentioned.

I think it could be that he hates dogs and people walking their dogs because maybe he got bit by a dog that was on the trail or bit somewhere else by a dog.

If it was something along those lines then a killer like that may have finally thought he got enough revenge and he may not kill again which could explain the lack of more killings. The scary thing though is he could snap again at any time and start killing again.

I hope LE solves this case soon and arrests the person responsible.

Hoping for better results with the release of this video than BG's video.

Thanks for sharing the video.

JMO
I think its very possible this person could be involved based on a few things from the video.

The fast paced walk seems to show he is on a mission. He has a backpack that could hide the weapon.

His hand in his pocket while walking is unusual to me. Its interesting to note that the killer of the 2 girls on the bridge in Indiana also had his hand or hands in his pocket while walking on his video picture frame.

I think its possible the killer of the 4 people has a vendetta against either dogs or maybe gay people if its true that some of the areas are known as gay hangouts like someone mentioned.

I think it could be that he hates dogs and people walking their dogs because maybe he got bit by a dog that was on the trail or bit somewhere else by a dog.

If it was something along those lines then a killer like that may have finally thought he got enough revenge and he may not kill again which could explain the lack of more killings. The scary thing though is he could snap again at any time and start killing again.

I hope LE solves this case soon and arrests the person responsible.
Eccellent points. This could be just a cooling off period. But let's hope not. We can only wait to see.

This whole case strongly reminds me of the James Dale Ritchie case. If they catch this guy, my gut tells me it will likely be someone similar (intelligent, but very isolated and troubled. Feels wronged by the world, and has come to the end of the rope so to speak and is lashing out).
Agree, but lashing out at a specific victim type. I can't ignore that point, and believe it is pertinent to his motivation. In other words, he didn't just coincidentally kill four men all in their 50's and 60's. Sounds like he MIGHT have been victimized by a very abusive father, or father figure, i.e. stepdad, mother's bf, or even caregivers in an orphanage or other institution. :twocents:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What does he have on? light tan coveralls or something similar? Could he be headed to work nearby?
It strikes me as strange that he's walking that fast yet keeps his hand in his pocket. Was it cool that morning?

I normally walk with one or both hands in my pockets, as do lots of other people, so I don't think we should read too much into that absent other reasons for suspicion.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

What does he have on? light tan coveralls or something similar? Could he be headed to work nearby?
It strikes me as strange that he's walking that fast yet keeps his hand in his pocket. Was it cool that morning?

No it wasn't cool enough for hands in pocket IMO. I remember standing out on my patio watching the news choppers hovering over that morning and it was warm.
I DO agree also find it odd the way he was walking.

A “serial killer” is one who kills three or more people with a “cooling-off period” of a week or more between each murder

If we have a Serial Killer in KC, I believe it is a male based on statistics. Also, the first kill was likely near his place of employment. As Nick wrote, the SK has a comfort zone.

The surprising but curiously logical differences between male and female serial killers

Although female serial killers, .... , are each horrifying in their own way, Harrison found some striking similarities among her subjects. Most of them came from fairly mundane backgrounds, their primary weapon was poison, and nearly all of them killed people they knew, often their own family members. By comparison, most victims of male serial killers are unknown to their murderer.

.... a 1995 study found that male serial killings are characterized by a desire for domination, control, humiliation and sadistic sexual violence — women are more likely to kill for money or power.

“Female serial killers gather and male serial killers hunt,” ....

“It struck me that women would kill for resources, which was their primary drive in the ancestral environment, and men kill for sex,” ....

“Contrary to preconceived notions about women being incapable of these extremes, the women in our study poisoned, smothered, burned, choked, bludgeoned and shot newborns, children, elderly and ill people as well as healthy adults; most often those who knew and likely trusted them,” the study read.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...female-serial-killers/?utm_term=.21a02ddc3e5a

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562
Back