MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though police have said the case is not being investigated as a homicide and no foul play is suspected, Kruse is adamant that Harrington, her boyfriend of 17 years, was killed.

“David was murdered,” she told NewsNation’s Chris Cuomo Friday. “Those three guys were murdered.”

“It does not make any sense to have three men dead, laying in the yard and [Jordan] asleep for 48 hours.”

Harrington, Kruse believes, must have been “caught in the wrong place at the wrong time” but admitted she doesn’t know “what’s going to come up” as the probe into the tragedy continues.

She also said that despite the party being described as a gathering of friends, she had never heard Harrington talk in-depth about Willis.

“I have heard of Jordan before. I’ve never met him. I’ve heard a lot of terrible things about him,” she revealed.

She told Cuomo that Willis was “on drugs,” but did not elaborate on what she meant by that.

Harrington would have “walked” the mile home “if he was cold” or was big enough to “break through the window”
or gone to warm up in his car.
What incredibly hateful things to say publicly about her boyfriend's high school friend whom she admits she never met. She claims she "heard a lot of terrible things about him" and he was "on drugs", yet that is who DW chose to be with for the game.

JMO

But why? Why would a seemingly well-educated man kill three friends/acquaintances, then leave their bodies in his backyard, knowing that at some point loved ones will certainly come looking for them at their last location? Further, what is the consternation about time of death for? Witness 5 was there that night, late into the evening, and saw them alive, so it follows that they passed between that time and the time of their discovery.

On a lighter note, I may be interested in the RoboCop version of the blocker. Maybe it has a feature to go beat the spam caller over the head until they quit calling. :D
Couldn't agree more with your first paragraph, and actually, your second too!

IMO Jordan Wallis has, in all likelihood saved many lives with his Covid and HIV vaccination research.
Attached list displays some of his published research papers in this mind-bogglingly complex field.

JMO

It could be that they themselves feel less than. Many people without even an undergraduate degree think college graduates are stuck up or act better than them. Likewise with anyone with money. Making good choices in life doesn't enter into their thoughts. Has to be he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth instead.
I don't want to make any assumptions, but it could be, I wouldn't exclude it. Also, I repeat, in grief people want to believe what they find more easy or accommodating - if you will. JMO

MOO-- People can be brutal on the internet. (not you guys here) JMO, it's great to be open with the children in this situation, but MOO, the children might need to be shielded from what is said on TikTok and other sites where people may be bashing the victims. Even for the adults,-- the criticisms and mistruths can still hurt; the bullies' comments can still eat away at their peace. Prayers for all the loved one that this wait for investigation & testing results does not stretch on too long. Hope they will do what's best for their own health and welfare and protect the children from hurtful social media comments by limiting their access to certain ones.

Couldn't agree more with your first paragraph, and actually, your second too!

IMO Jordan Wallis has, in all likelihood saved many lives with his Covid and HIV vaccination research.
Attached list displays some of his published research papers in this mind-bogglingly complex field.

JMO
Impressive!

MOO-- People can be brutal on the internet. (not you guys here) JMO, it's great to be open with the children in this situation, but MOO, the children might need to be shielded from what is said on TikTok and other sites where people may be bashing the victims. Even for the adults,-- the criticisms and mistruths can still hurt; the bullies' comments can still eat away at their peace. Prayers for all the loved one that this wait for investigation & testing results does not stretch on too long. Hope they will do what's best for their own health and welfare.
in particular when some posts that dehumanize JW but also the other three.

Last edited:
Fentanyl-laced marijuana is actually not a thing. When anything as scary as this fentanyl epidemic happens, there are bound to be misconceptions, falsities, etc. as either scare tactics or out of fear from people working in the PD themselves (I have seen a video of a cop having an "overdose" from touching fentanyl which gave me a good chuckle).
fentanyl-laced synthetic marijuana is a very real thing. It's incredibly dangerous.

JMO

MOO, yes, as I said, the internet can be brutal. @jackietalk, the examples may not be allowed, will probably be deleted, so IMO, it's best not to spread the brutal ones here.

fentanyl-laced synthetic marijuana is a very real thing. It's incredibly dangerous. https://www.dea.gov/factsheets/spice-k2-synthetic-marijuana
This is MOO only-- It doesn't actually use the word fentanyl in the information link you provided. I believe most of those type of products, the synthetic weed products, are sprayed with chemicals to closely resemble THC, but may not necessarily have fentanyl sprayed on them.

However, I agree that it's quite possible now days that fentanyl from pills and powders could also be added / sprayed on anything. (MOO, I certainly don't believe smoking it would burn off all the toxicities like some gullible people may believe. It only takes a miniscule amount of fentanyl to kill.)

The DEA confiscated in 2022 enough fentanyl to kill every American. If that amount hadn't been confiscated, just imagine how many more deaths there would've been... terrifying. So many babies and children getting into their stupid adults toxic stash too.

But why? Why would a seemingly well-educated man kill three friends/acquaintances, then leave their bodies in his backyard, knowing that at some point loved ones will certainly come looking for them at their last location?

SBM

It does seem completely pointless, although we have seen enough strange and unlikely true crimes committed by unexpected murderers. So nothing would really surprise me, although right now I tend to think he had nothing to do with it. His actions later do strain belief, particularly since his narrative changes constantly, as per what his lawyer announces to the public.

At the moment I lean toward him being in a panic. He may have supplied the drugs but I feel it’s more likely that the 5th man, with a drug history, would make more sense. Or if one of the three men brought something “extra” to celebrate the Chiefs. Or they just piled on extra liquor.

I don’t believe there was some jealousy and bad feelings between the renter and the three men. I have a B.A. and two Master’s Degrees and still have many friends who only graduated from high school.

It‘s just a matter of different paths that we chose as we grew. Here in NYC, construction workers who are unionized actually do very well, financially.

What I do find odd, a bit, is that this friend reconvened with his old high school friends after living far away, having no children while they did, and having chosen a very different career path.

While I am still close with my friends who chose paths other than college, nevertheless we had a lot in common. We still live near each other, and we all married and had children who then became friends.

If JW was on a very different path than his friends who were in construction and had families, friends who stayed in Kansas City while he had not, I can definitely see them hanging out and watching the game for old time’s sake. It’s not incredible that they hung out, but it may not have been a frequent thing and he could have been unaware that they’d use drugs or get drunk, if that is what happened.

OR, since we know so little, it could be anything. Maybe JW had some kind of mental break. I just don’t feel that will turn out to be true, but nothing is beyond the realm of what people can do.

All JMO and speculation.

Last edited:
My take in bold on the most salient things I have read are from LE:

<modsnip - Fox News is not an approved source

Toxicology reports for the dead men are still pending, which will affirm or deny law enforcement’s suspicions that they overdosed on drugs, making themselves vulnerable to the freezing overnight conditions.

Banfield TV show: JW's house, they looked around, and took JW in, talked to him, and that his story added up. Then, the officer told her-- "When it's all released it's going to make sense." (2:40 minute

...later in the video, the mother is told LE is still investigating, but there's hints of something more in what was said to the mother, IMO. Nothing definite, just hints that LE has put together some of the puzzle pieces to this mystery already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s a timeline with some new information I have not read:

One of the three tells his cousin Alan, that he and one of the other guys who was there that night will cover for Alan at his construction job on Monday. So this means that at least two of the three were expected at the same construction site on Monday.

Nothing is going to convince me, that the home owner slept for two solid days on the couch with headphones and a loud fan on (who turns on a fan on a snowy day?). And he did not realize that he reportedly had multiple texts and messages. and that he did not hear multiple people banging down his door to get in. MOO

I did not think anyone was being judgmental, only trying to figure out what happened.
Not one poster has judged these men for drugs.
No one has judged the 3 dead me. IMO some are judging JW for what he did or didn’t do. Not answering the phone, the door, or texts isn’t illegal. Neither is sleeping with a fan or on the couch. I’m going to need some hard facts of wrongdoing before I would change my mind and think he is guilty of something.
It's difficult for me to take anyone seriously, family members or otherwise, who say that JW murdered them all.
Yes. I understand they’re heartbroken and want answers. Hopefully they get some. But accusing people and some of the comments they’re making about JW have me looking at them sideways. I can’t even believe that some of the comments were published; they seem very slanderous.
~~~~~
I wish I could read the report of what JW actually said to the police, not what his lawyer says he said.

No one has judged the 3 dead me. IMO some are judging JW for what he did or didn’t do. Not answering the phone, the door, or texts isn’t illegal. Neither is sleeping with a fan or on the couch. I’m going to need some hard facts of wrongdoing before I would change my mind and think he is guilty of something.

Yes. I understand they’re heartbroken and want answers. Hopefully they get some. But accusing people and some of the comments they’re making about JW have me looking at them sideways. I can’t even believe that some of the comments were published; they seem very slanderous.
~~~~~
I wish I could read the report of what JW actually said to the police, not what his lawyer says he said.
DBM
You are correct that some are judging his character. I deleted my original post.

Last edited:
This is MOO only-- It doesn't actually use the word fentanyl in the information link you provided. I believe most of those type of products, the synthetic weed products, are sprayed with chemicals to closely resemble THC, but may not necessarily have fentanyl sprayed on them.

However, I agree that it's quite possible now days that fentanyl from pills and powders could also be added / sprayed on anything. (MOO, I certainly don't believe smoking it would burn off all the toxicities like some gullible people may believe. It only takes a miniscule amount of fentanyl to kill.)

The DEA confiscated in 2022 enough fentanyl to kill every American. If that amount hadn't been confiscated, just imagine how many more deaths there would've been... terrifying. So many babies and children getting into their stupid adults toxic stash too.

This is very scary information. Here is another link from NY from last Spring. My guess is that by now, it's everywhere:

Officials are also issuing warnings as to the dangers of marijuana laced with fentanyl.

“I’ve known it to be on the synthetic, I have not known it to be on the marijuana in our specific area. But that really means nothing when they’re being packaged by, in some references, just criminals,” Genier said of hearing of reports of marijuana being laced with fentanyl.

Genier says synthetic marijuana mixed with fentanyl is something police have been on the lookout for.

“The scariest part thus far that I’m witnessing is the synthetic marijuana,” he said. “That’s the plant-based or the spiced K2 where they’re spraying THC content on it, or supposed THC content. I know some of that has been field tested for positive signs of fentanyl and it is sold throughout our city as well.”

He says higher THC levels in marijuana is another recent cause for concern.

“The higher THC levels, they could be contributing [to] some new smokers blood pressure [dropping],” he said. “You may get to the point of dizziness where you may pass out.”

Fear of inhaling or ingesting fentanyl is prompting some marijuana users to get on board with what may be becoming a new trend of testing their cannabis before they smoke it by using easy-to-access fentanyl test strips and kits.

“It’s a safer measure, right?” Genier said. “I mean, I’ve field-tested hundreds and hundreds of times over the last 10 years. There’s some false positives. That’s kind of a quick indicator of what may be present in that substance. So it’s never full proof.”

I think most believe he has done nothing wrong but maybe knew something had happened or knew they were doing drugs. It is hard for us to believe so many things could be unnoticed for 2 days.
People are not judging him for headphones, fan, not checking texts, you misunderstand trying to figure his movements and reasoning those 2 days as condemning him. JMO.
I'm not condemning him for those two days because he may have also consumed the recreational drugs, not have total recall because of it, and what saved his life was being indoors.

JMO

Banfield is on now, and News Nation’s Alex Capreriello is on the scene.
He said that night, that JW was handcuffed and detained while LE searched the premises, then he was held in a squad car for a time .

AC is getting a video from a neighbor of the scene that night. Hopefully before Banfield goes off!

This is just his latest post in X about the case. Hopefully he’ll give us more news soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member