MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and?
does that make him a murderer if true?
I never said he murdered them. I don't think he had anything to do directly with their deaths. But I am struck by how many are very sure that he is like John Nash in "A Beautiful Mind" and was cognating so intensely for days that he didn't notice anything.

The truth is none of us knows what he was doing, what he knew, or when.

it would be great if JW had video footage like a ring camera and even surveillance from inside the house but I don't think that's likely given the details his lawyer has already gotten wrong (or, as he says, the press has misquoted him on)

even a neighbour's ring camera that shows the men exiting the front door and then returning

<modsnip - sleuthing family members>

I know it's not possible, but it almost seems like this is the tale of two different nights. Did this group of friends hang out on two different nights in the same weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said he murdered them. I don't think he had anything to do directly with their deaths. But I am struck by how many are very sure that he is like John Nash in "A Beautiful Mind" and was cognating so intensely for days that he didn't notice anything.

The truth is none of us knows what he was doing, what he knew, or when.

nope we don't know ... yet
I think the pushback is simply because he's been so maligned in the press by the family members
otherwise our conversations here might have taken a different path IMO

Dear friends, be aware. These are 4 known facts of life about fentanyl:
1. DEA Warns of Increase in Mass-Overdose Events Involving Deadly Fentanyl
Sourced DEA dot gov
https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/...ass-overdose-events-involving-deadly-fentanyl
“the Drug Enforcement Administration sent a letter to federal, state, and local law enforcement partners warning of a nationwide spike in fentanyl-related mass-overdose events.”

This means, everything else equal, cases of multiple people killed simultaneously after taking fentanyl are getting more common.
Mass deaths similar to what happened to the 3 Kansas football fans are more common.
But we do not know yet if fentanyl was involved in this Kansas case.

2. Fentanyl may impair breathing minutes before its sedative effect kicks in
Sourced at medical news today dot com
Opioids: How fentanyl affects the brain and impairs breathing

This means, everything else equal, most people who take fentanyl want to go outdoor to get fresh air and catch their breath BEFORE they fall asleep.

3. There are cases of Mass-Overdose Events when those who go outside died and those who stayed indoor survived
Sourced ABC news dot com
“At least 3 dead in Pittsburgh drug-overdose horror [...]
One man was found passed out in the street outside the apartment building and later died, police said at a news conference. Another victim was found unresponsive in an elevator, according to authorities. When police officers went inside the apartment where the drugs were allegedly taken, they found five other people in need of medical assistance, authorities said.”

This means, everything else equal after taking fentanyl, 1) the most respiratory distressed went out and died but 2) those less distressed who did not need fresh air stayed indoor and survived.

4. Fentanyl is similar to morphine and heroin, but is 50 to 100 times more potent
Fentanyl Exposure Risks for Law Enforcement and Emergency Response Workers
Sourced at cdc dot gov
Fentanyl Exposure Risks for Law Enforcement and Emergency Response Workers | Blogs | CDC
“Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic drug that is similar to morphine and heroin, but is 50 to 100 times more potent. Fentanyl and its analogs, such as carfentanil, can pose a potential hazard to law enforcement, emergency medical personnel, and firefighters who could come into contact with these drugs through the course of their work day.”

This means, everything else equal: 1) for one “amount” of heroin that makes you fall asleep in 100 minutes, 2) the same “amount” of morphine will make you fall asleep in 50 minutes, and 3) the same “amount” of fentanyl will make you fall asleep in 1 minute!
This is how very dangerous fentanyl is.
You might fall asleep while driving within minutes of taking it!
(1st part -- shortened in 3 parts by me)

On January 16, a week after these Kansas City men were found, the bodies of four men were found at a Palmdale CA home - TWO OF THEM IN THE BACKYARD .

Jeffrey Roth, 34, Ronald Roth, 62, Thomas Ramsey, 35, and Paul Harris, 37.

As I've said a million times in my life and I will say a million more, I don't know why some news stories are practically ignored while others catch fire.

I know a little about Websleuths policies, but not enough to know why this site hasn't made a post about the case. Hope it's OK I post this link since it kinda sorta relates?

Last edited:
On January 16, a week after these Kansas City men were found, the bodies of four men were found at a Palmdale CA home - TWO OF THEM IN THE BACKYARD .

Jeffrey Roth, 34, Ronald Roth, 62, Thomas Ramsey, 35, and Paul Harris, 37.

As I've said a million times in my life and I will say a million more, I don't know why some news stories are practically ignored while others catch fire.

I know a little about Websleuths policies, but not enough to know why this site hasn't made a post about the case. Hope it's OK I post this link since it kinda sorta relates?

Thank you for pointing this out. I'd be willing to bet this relates exactly 100%. We'll see.

Dan Abrams 01/29/2024
Just watched this video with Joseph Scott Morgan, a Forensic Analyst. Due to the nature of them being found, all three younger men, he said what they'll be looking for most is an agent at work in their systems that might've killed them. He ran down all the standard toxicology tests looks for, and then how it quantitates it. He posed some questions we don't have the answers to, at least as far as I know, such as:
  • Was a search warrant served?
  • Did they record or gather things they found on their initial visit? At any point, did they go through the house and yard to collect stuff from the premises?
  • Did they take a sample of JW's Blood to test? If the tox results for the three turn up a substance, it'd be smart to know if JW took anything as well.

Jeffrey Roth
, 34, Ronald Roth, 62, Thomas Ramsey, 35, and Paul Harris, 37.

There doesn't seem to be any indication what the CoD was for all four. Usually, there's not much of an interest or a mystery to sleuth if it ends up being the all too often fentanyl related deaths even of a group.

This case out of Missouri is uniquely different in a few ways. One being because as the title of the thread here states and newspapers printed
"Furious Family Members and Friends..." brought this case to the forefront of media attention and have kept it in the news with further statements and accusations to the press suggesting foul play and demanding public attention.

If you want to you can start a thread yourself. It's been awhile since I started a new thread, but it isn't that hard to do. Here's an how-to-instruction thread from a few years ago.

Last edited:
There is way more to it than that.
Do expand on your thoughts!
What incredibly hateful things to say publicly about her boyfriend's high school friend whom she admits she never met. She claims she "heard a lot of terrible things about him" and he was "on drugs", yet that is who DW chose to be with for the game.

JMO
David wasn't close with JW or go to highschool with him... the other 2 did... he only knew JW by association. Everyone likes to make assumptions all 3 friends went to hs with him

Couldn't agree more with your first paragraph, and actually, your second too!

JW has, in all likelihood saved many lives with his Covid and HIV vaccination research.
Attached list displays some of his published research papers in this mind-bogglingly complex field.
<modsnip - moderating>
Smart people can also commit crimes lol. MOO. we do not know what JW did or did not do yet....

Were JW's Dogs at his House on Sunday?

@Persephone111 A good idea.
Perhaps JW's Father could provide answer about where the dogs.

<modsnip> imo
source close to JW's fam said JW only has one dog and dog was with dad. i have provided this link 2 or 3 times. idk if source is accurate of course but the news quoted them.

This is very scary information. Here is another link from NY from last Spring. My guess is that by now, it's everywhere:

again... no... this is not a thing.

i wish people would take time to truly research scary drug stuff before assuming it is true. when it comes to this specific thing, we need to trust people who provide backing to their claims.

illicit aka street fentanyl is an epidemic and is scary (and doctors have prescribed opiates considerably less in the past 6 or so years let alone the strongest ones such as dilaudid or fentanyl). street fentanyl is ravaging many communities. however - the truth is, as always, very important...

State Slow to Correct Fentanyl-Laced Cannabis Report - only "incident" is one by CROSS CONTAMINATION from the dealer using a plastic baggie that had fentanyl pills in it before marijuana was put in it

https://cannabis.ny.gov/system/files/documents/2023/10/ocm_cannabisandfentanyl.pdf - Anecdotal reports of fentanyl “contaminated”cannabis continue to be found to be false, as ofthe date of this publication.

Here’s a timeline with some new information I have not read:

One of the three tells his cousin Alan, that he and one of the other guys who was there that night will cover for Alan at his construction job on Monday. So this means that at least two of the three were expected at the same construction site on Monday.
Thanks for this link! Excellent info and a good point. Either that or they work for the same overarching company.

I just now watched this for the first time and must share something VERY IMPORTANT:
How he describes Robokiller working is not how it works.

"The only calls that came in were one from his dad, and the other calls - there were 8 of them - they came in from a dummy number. When calls come in and they're unrecognized, they come in as this dummy number. The only other call that came in was from a number that was all 000s."

It doesn't just block any random number from reaching you, first of all. If a number is a "normal number" it is not blocked from reaching you. More on that below.

Second, any number identified as spam, it stops from reaching you entirely.

Thanks for the info. It surprises me not that JW's got yet something else wrong. I'm sure he'll..um...clarify it again.

It's really difficult to take this woman seriously, imo, because she's desperate not to have her boyfriend described in an unflattering light. She's hurting and she's lashing out.
I agree, she is quoted as saying:
“I have heard of Jordan before. I’ve never met him. I’ve heard a lot of terrible things about him. I don’t know the truth in it … David never had a conversation about Jordan. I’ve heard the name Jordan when he’s talking to his friends … I don’t think I’ve ever heard any stories about Jordan at all.” and "David wasn’t a drug addict like they’re talking about. He was a good guy."

Yet his father says "I'm aware they may have done some substances that were questionable- but the idea was to get high, not dead."

I really feel for her, and other grieving friends and family members, they must be desperate to find out what actually happened, and the waiting and not knowing is probably incredibly hard to cope with. But I don't agree with making baseless accusations to the media, it could destroy JWs life if he is innocent.

This case has been on my mind for a bit now

Something else I’ve been thinking of, if it’s not fentanyl, is just how drinking and/or doing drugs and cold weather mix and can cause loss of life. Seems to be a correlation between overdose deaths and cold weather, 25% more deaths when it’s cold out. They believe it has something to do with the respiratory system. I also remember being warned all the time when I was a kid about drinking and going out in the cold because your body temp is actually lower even though you feel warm.

I think without any proof stating otherwise, it’s wrong to point fingers at JW. I feel bad for him right now honestly. When I worked from home during covid I wouldn’t leave my house or talk to people for weeks due to my severe depression. I’d sleep a lot and not really pay attention to anything. I don’t know if he has depression, but looking at what he said he did through my personal lens it seems like a very normal couple of days.

Cold weather increases the risk of fatal opioid overdoses, study finds

I just now watched this for the first time and must share something VERY IMPORTANT:
How he describes Robokiller working is not how it works.

"The only calls that came in were one from his dad, and the other calls - there were 8 of them - they came in from a dummy number. When calls come in and they're unrecognized, they come in as this dummy number. The only other call that came in was from a number that was all 000s."

It doesn't just block any random number from reaching you, first of all. If a number is a "normal number" it is not blocked from reaching you. More on that below.

Second, any number identified as spam, it stops from reaching you entirely.

Perhaps I've misunderstood the above post but the link provided for robokiller says the user can block calls from numbers not in the user's address book. So the statement made above that it does not block "normal numbers" or "random numbers" is not necessarily true. The user can set it up to do that in addition to blocking known spam numbers.

It's also the case IF the way the attorney described the way robokiller works is not exactly accurate, it could be HE misunderstood what JW told him, especially if the attorney is unfamiliar with the product. And, in fact, it's possible the attorney not understanding statements made by JW has contributed to some other issues of confusion. Most people expressing an opinion seem to be certain JW has changed his story and maybe he has. But the attorney may not be a good listener or an accurate reporter. Unfortunately some attorneys are not. Regardless, it is the case that robokiller can block unknown numbers NOT previously identified as spam. The robokiller site says it also blocks texts. MOO

Dr. Baden believes that the group of friends had ingested a drug that made them fall asleep.

"It may be that all four of them took something that made them pass out. He [Willis] passed out indoors and slept it off," he said.

"They passed out in the cold weather and snow, and within an hour, the body temperature would go down from 98 degrees to 80 degrees and the heart rhythm goes awry, and the person dies of a cardiac arrest. Because of hypothermia."

"They may not have known what was in the material they were taking, and they got confused. They passed out," Baden said during the Fox and Friends segment. "One passes out indoors and sleeps it off. All the others are outdoors and die of the cold."

He adds that it's likely that Police in Kansas City already have answers being the mysterious deaths.

"They know the cause of death. They know what the toxicology is by now."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads