MO - Grand Jury Proceedings in the shooting case of teen Michael Brown#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
County just came outside and told them to keep out of the street.

The protesters are saying,'we hate you. we hate all of you."

"These are OUR streets"

LE says you can't walk in the street.
Awesome. And thank you so much. My head is splitting enough without listening directly. :blowkiss:

He steals info from people and then presents it as his own. But, of course I'm going straight to twitter to read what he wrote :shame:

You'd think the embarrassment level would be too much even for the Kos, but apparently not.

Patricialicious (Patricia Bynes) is handing out WHAT to protesters? I missed that

They are in the street right in front of the station again. Wonder if County is going to care or not.

I have to say I love the theif feed!

I love his commentary and I love that he has undercover girl there. Better than listening to Bassem cough all night :giggle:

So here is Countys plan. They told the protestors they could chant as loud and long as they want, and they can say whatever they want. They just cannot walk in the roadway or the driveway.

So let's see how that plan by the county works. Will the marchers just stand on the sidewalk and chant all night? OR will they defy the cops?

I'm thinking they are definitely going to be testing County tonight. I think they're just waiting for more to get there IMO

Lambchop, I hope we don't get in trouble for chit-chatting. I think we are staying on topic because we are discussing the new changes with the County PD taking over. We are trying to be careful and not cross the line. :angel:

Antonio French IS there.

He has a conversion van running with heat and food for the protesters.

I'm a little suprised because many, many protesters were not happy with him at all after the $500,000 announcement. :dunno:

Antonio French IS there.

I'm a little suprised because many, many protesters were not happy with him at all after the $500,000 announcement. :dunno:
He bought pizza they said, earlier.

Antonio French IS there.

I'm a little suprised because many, many protesters were not happy with him at all after the $500,000 announcement. :shrug:
Prolly why he's giving out food to them.

Too many people are trying to please too many, instead of doing the Right Thing. Imo

I think if the media would go home, so would the protestors. JMO

If people stopped viewing the livestreams and giving hits to the websites that host them, the livestreams would stop. No livestreams would mean no attention for those who misbehave because they have an audience. So, it's not just the media's fault -- that fault is shared by all of those watching and discussing the livestreams. No audience means no media.

If people stopped viewing the livestreams and giving hits to the websites that host them, the livestreams would stop. No livestreams would mean no attention for those who misbehave because they have an audience. So, it's not just the media's fault -- that fault is shared by all of those watching and discussing the livestreams. No audience means no media.
I felt that way too, but without the livestreams, we'd only be witness to the MSM reports, which we have seen repeatedly edit out the important parts.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS cards, with the first amendment info, etc.

I'm just getting here. Trying to catch up. Looong work day. I can't help but wonder, seeing as how these "protesters" are still at it, how long it will be before business or residents start trying to find a resolution to this. It has to be hurting business for many, and anyone who lives nearby must be terrified at night. JMO.

I'm just getting here. Trying to catch up. Looong work day. I can't help but wonder, seeing as how these "protesters" are still at it, how long it will be before business or residents start trying to find a resolution to this. It has to be hurting business for many, and anyone who lives nearby must be terrified at night. JMO.

I've been reading the Ferguson FB group. Good people. They're working on peaceful resolutions to help businesses and support LE.

I felt that way too, but without the livestreams, we'd only be witness to the MSM reports, which we have seen repeatedly edit out the important parts.

Also, the livestreamers are streaming for their own protection, they say. So even if we werent watching, they would still stream.

I know that this is the time LambChop usually closes the thread for the evening. She's offline tonite. I'll be closing this thread in about 10 minutes.

fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member