MO - Grief and protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they meant as it is a win as in the leo's that are making it worse are gone.. i consider that a win.. and since they are gone there isnt as much of a reason to take your anger out on property and others

I think they meant as it is a win as in the leo's that are making it worse are gone.. i consider that a win.. and since they are gone there isnt as much of a reason to take your anger out on property and others

There's no reason to take your anger out on property and others EVER.

I hope no one thinks they won by staging another riot. That makes me sick.

And when and why is there a reason to take your anger out on property and others?

And when and why is there a reason to take your anger out on property and others?
.... Again I am not saying there is.. I am saying this as a mob mentality.. this is what people looting and rioting are thinking... personally I think this is an idiotic reaction on both parts

David Carson ‏@pdpj 2m

#Ferguson missing from today's protests, police officers, I don't see a uniform officer or police cruiser any where. pic.twitter.com/uVRmXexMn6

BvB5ji5IYAAHrJ8.jpg

What a difference from hours ago..

Peaceful protest without police presence...I believe this is all the citizens wanted...they didn't want to be stifled by FPD...

We'll see if it continues to be peaceful, after dark. I hope it does.

Me too.. now that the troopers are there and Nixon has made his statement maybe it will be... what is sad is.. all the news about the riots looting cops.. When are they going to explain WHY he was shot, HOW he was shot?

"We need to let the people know, this is a win for them. There is no longer a need for the looting or rioting.

I don't understand this statement at all. What is a "win" for them? I thought the protests were about a dead young man, not a "win". And, BTW, what did they win?

Secondy, "There is no longer a need for the looting or rioting." Was there ever a NEED for rioting and looting.

I'm scratching my head at this thought process, not sure what it means.

Trident - It's not about the truth or falsity of the statement. It's about the perception. If a person feels that they have won, they are more likely to walk away than stay and fight. It's about the psychology of it. Having said that, it is a win in a sense. If you listen to the message more than the rhetoric that is yelled by the people showing up, they are saying they don't trust the local police force. Having them removed from the equation and having their tactics called into question, in a sense is a win. But that isn't the main point. The main point isn't about the truth or falsity of the statement. The main point is to avoid further violence and destruction by either side.

Let's stick with MSM links please! :tyou:

If you have another source link other than MSM, contact me privately for preview.

"There is no longer a need for the looting and rioting."

And just why is rioting and looting ever needed?

Y'all are missing the point completely. We are analyzing my statements in a much too literal manner. It's about stopping the violence. Of course there is never an excuse or reason to loot or riot. Let me try it this way. You and I might sit here and agree, there is never a need. I would suggest to you that a person who just looted and rioted did feel a need or they wouldn't have done it. Debating with that person whether or not there ever is a need will not end the violence in the immediate future. So skip the debate and just tell them there is no need going forward.

There's no reason to take your anger out on property and others EVER.

I hope no one thinks they won by staging another riot. That makes me sick.

God that is part of the problem. Who cares who thinks who won. Put the damn egos aside. It doesn't matter. But if them thinking they won means no more violence, then who the hell cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member