MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but in the next 60 days I think everything about Autopsy #2, except that MB was hit in the front by all rounds, will become irrelevant. Ditto any comments by Shawn Parcells. As soon as Autopsy #1 details are released, I'm becoming more and more confident everything will be crystal clear. Autopsy #2 is rapidly going to become irrelevant, IMO.

I hope that we will find out more in the next 60 days. It may take longer though. I agree that autopsy #1 is going to show us a lot.

Maybe the Grand Jury will not come back with a true bill and we will see everything that they did shortly thereafter. JMO.

So what do you all think about the orbital eye fracture. False or true or just unconfirmed, but still a possible injury?

I think it's possible but not confirmed.

So what do you all think about the orbital eye fracture. False or true or just unconfirmed, but still a possible injury?

That would be an interesting poll, if someone were to set up a poll thread.

I think it's true, and just not YET substantiated publicly.

And I also think it's legally irrelevant if there was a fracture or not. The assault is what is significant, IMO.

With my son, Tylenol & ice worked...shortly after ( day or two) it only hurt if he touched it...couldn't sleep on that side and if he rolled that way, he'd wake up.
He went back to day camp iirc the 2 or 3 rd day later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I also think it's legally irrelevant if there was a fracture or not. The assault is what is significant, IMO.

Agree totally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phoebeb said:

I hesitate to believe it simply because he was in the middle of cutting his grass when he went into hiding. jmo

What? Who was in the middle of cutting his grass? What?

And has anyone heard about security cameras at Canfield Greens? in one of Piaget C's interviews, she said police took those, but I never heard anything else about that.

We can, definitely. These little punks... taunting police, they think they're so cute.

I just can't figure this protesters out. 1 minute it's "F the police" "any good cop is a dead cop" then throwing things and taunting.
I was watching the other night where some protester shot a gun in the middle of the scene and a protester got shot in the hand.
Somone wrapped it with a gas mask scarf and what did they do next? Ran this guy to the police FOR HELP. Good grief,
FU then please help us? That's mighty hypocritical!

I just can't figure this protesters out. 1 minute it's "F the police" "any good cop is a dead cop" then throwing things and taunting.
I was watching the other night where some protester shot a gun in the middle of the scene and a protester got shot in the hand.
Somone wrapped it with a gas mask scarf and what did they do next? Ran this guy to the police FOR HELP. Good grief,
FU then please help us? That's mighty hypocritical!

Sort of like a kid who's really abusive to his momma but runs to hide behind her "skirts" the minute he gets himself in trouble (feel free to replace "him" with "her").

I think that if there's evidence of any injury to officer Wilson's face, it will help in his defense. It doesn't have to be a severe injury. An injury to his face will show that he was assaulted by MB. And that will help in showing he was in fear for his life if MB charged him later on in the incident.

Hence a justifiable police shooting. JMO.

BBM
I think that is what is significant as well. And I don't want to see it deflected by having the Browns attorney argue that there was no fracture.

It does not really matter in terms of the legitimacy of the officers use of force, whether the punch fractured his socket or not. Just matters that the assault happened and they struggled over the weapon. jmo

Johnson talking about walking with several generations of marching in the NAACP march with Gov Nixon and the civil rights activists

No violence tonight, people were calm, only 6 arrests, nothing serious, 4 were from out of state

He said the locals feel like Ferguson is 'coming back'

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/16/u...wilson-2-paths-to-a-fatal-encounter.html?_r=1

OW mowing his law article. Paragraph begins One neighbor said he knew Officer Wilson ........

One neighbor said he knew Officer Wilson was on the Ferguson police force, and figured out that he might be linked to the shooting of Mr. Brown when police cars, marked and unmarked, started showing up in the neighborhood several days ago. Then on Tuesday, Officer Wilson began mowing his lawn, but “he did not finish,” said the neighbor, who wore a faded Cardinals T-shirt and camouflage shorts. “It appears they left in a hurry.”

Thanks!

Outta here. Get to take a group of well-deserving people to a really neat place tomorrow. Everyone have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf