MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't figure this protesters out. 1 minute it's "F the police" "any good cop is a dead cop" then throwing things and taunting.
I was watching the other night where some protester shot a gun in the middle of the scene and a protester got shot in the hand.
Somone wrapped it with a gas mask scarf and what did they do next? Ran this guy to the police FOR HELP. Good grief,
FU then please help us? That's mighty hypocritical!

Typical.

:cow:

I don't know what to think other than a fracture isn't a fracture until it is xrayed or scanned. (unless it's an open fracutre)It would be assonine to report there was a fracture and then go to qualify it as and orbital blowout if there wasn't proof to back it up. If that was reported and totally untrue, it is going to look really bad. I can't imagine getting punched by those arms (MB) and my head not popping open like a canteloupe! I mean OW had his head rest behind his head. It's not like he could have really ducked. The headrest would have held his head there steady. Ohhh, it hurts thinking about it. Maybe the mowing his lawn was set up in advance to look like everything normal.

All posts are MOO

But I wonder WHO leaked it was a fracture. It could have come from 'trolls' trying to make OW look bad when it is found to be untrue?

maybe. but that article says "a source close to the department's top brass" spilled it to FoxNews. that doesn't sound like a troll, I don't think

an orbital blowout is a fracture, a specific one. and definitely an internal fracture

But I wonder WHO leaked it was a fracture. It could have come from 'trolls' trying to make OW look bad when it is found to be untrue?

It is possible that false information was leaked in order to discredit OW at a later date. If the report of the orbital fracture is false it should have been quashed immediately by someone representing OW.

I don't know who has been advising OW but if this had been handled properly from a crisis management standpoint OW would have had from day one an attorney representing him in the court of public opinion. An attorney who would present OW's version of events to the media and who would quash any false information. OW should have had by now a top notch attorney representing him by making the daily rounds of media to challenge patently false witness testimonies that have been advanced in this case .

We know that OW sustained facial injuries serious enough to require a hospital visit. Why not release details of these injuries? If an orbital fracture occurred why not why not release CT Scan imagery? The fact that OW has not been defended in public by a lawyer representing him is the biggest mystery for me.

I am not worried so much about the fracture. I want to know if there were fingerprints or DNA from MB on the gun. That would be a big deal. If the grand jury could see that there really was a struggle for the gun, that would be a major plus for the officer.

It is possible that false information was leaked in order to discredit OW at a later date. If the report of the orbital fracture is false it should have been quashed immediately by someone representing OW.

I don't know who has been advising OW but if this had been handled properly from a crisis management standpoint OW would have had from day one an attorney representing him in the court of public opinion. An attorney who would present OW's version of events to the media and to quash any false information. OW should have had by now a top notch attorney representing him by making the daily rounds of media to challenge patently false witness testimonies that have been advanced in this case - among other things.

We know that OW sustained facial injuries serious enough to require a hospital visit. Why not release details of these injuries? If an orbital fracture occurred why not why not release CT Scan imagery? The fact that OW has not been defended in public by a lawyer representing him is the biggest mystery for me.

All I can think is that they want to present their side to the Grand Jury before they go public. But I do agree that they should have had an official mouthpiece doing damage control.

All I can think is that they want to present their side to the Grand Jury before they go public. But I do agree that they should have had an official mouthpiece doing damage control.

Like O'Mara, maybe. I've seen him on several shows recently

Totally convinced OW was injured and bleeding...
b27840b3957d2d1e80a95219c4e95441.jpg

I am seeing what looks to me like an injury to the L side of his head. He was almost bald and blonde. I see red there. I also saw redness on his face/forehead, 1st pic,but it does not show up here...
1fde282834802e5a086ad457175210be.jpg

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/somebody...ew-video-emerges-of-brown-shooting-aftermath/
4209fdf2c815bc2409939eaf9cc53aa7.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/photos-fergus...police-award-earlier-this-year-021255893.html
All posts are MOO

if the evidence supporting DW's version is as strong as I think/hope it is, and it is revealed all at once rather than in installments, it will be as powerful and effective as a flash grenade

Autopsies showed Brown was shot six times.

The Ferguson police report about the incident says it began at 12:02 p.m. and that Wilson called it in at 12:43 p.m. The body remained in the street for four hours.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...c796f0-2a45-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

Experts on police shootings say the investigation, including the grand jury deliberations, will focus on whether Wilson had a reasonable perception of being threatened with bodily harm. The experts say it does not matter how many bullets Wilson fired. Police are trained to shoot at the center of mass and stop the threat.

“If it’s an imminent threat of serious bodily harm, yeah, you become the judge, jury and executioner,” said Alpert, the University of South Carolina criminologist.

I think that if there's evidence of any injury to officer Wilson's face, it will help in his defense. It doesn't have to be a severe injury. An injury to his face will show that he was assaulted by MB. And that will help in showing he was in fear for his life if MB charged him later on in the incident.

Hence a justifiable police shooting. JMO.

Well first of all there has to actually be an injury to the face. This is sounding to me like the conclusion has already been made that OW is completely innocent, and are just hoping for evidence to back it up.

Secondly, even if there is an injury to his face, we have to know the context around it. What if he had been pointing his gun at MB first, and then the altercation occurred? That is different than the current storyline which is that MB suddenly and out of nowhere assaulted OW in order to shoot him, I guess because he had a grand master plan for that day to shoot a police officer.

Jmo.

I don't know who has been advising OW but if this had been handled properly from a crisis management standpoint OW would have had from day one an attorney representing him in the court of public opinion. An attorney who would present OW's version of events to the media and who would quash any false information. OW should have had by now a top notch attorney representing him by making the daily rounds of media to challenge patently false witness testimonies that have been advanced in this case .

I disagree, because it would look really bad for OW if his rep said something to media which turned out to be against what the evidence later shows. I think they are smart to just stay silent, and work off the evidence once it comes in.

Jmo.

I am not worried so much about the fracture. I want to know if there were fingerprints or DNA from MB on the gun. That would be a big deal. If the grand jury could see that there really was a struggle for the gun, that would be a major plus for the officer.

So the conclusion has already been made that OW is completely innocent of everything? How about if we just wait to see what the evidence actually shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper