MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know a lot about gunshots, but I keep hearing 12 shots, but there were supposedly 6 shots. So I wonder if there were reverbs or echoes of each shot - i.e. 6x2=12. :thinking:

Could be echos? In Zimmerman's case there was only one shot, but people claimed they heard multiple shots.

Maybe, they sounded much quicker together than I thought they would be- not much pause at all between them.

I don't know a lot about gunshots, but I keep hearing 12 shots, but there were supposedly 6 shots. So I wonder if there were reverbs or echoes of each shot - i.e. 6x2=12. :thinking:

Don Lemon & his guest expressed shock that more than six shots were fired. Maybe he should be following WS.

Exactly. In your opinion.

IMO, I see shameful parallels.

Again, IMO.

On the first night of the riots, the cops may have been a bit too 'overdressed' and too militaristic. But they adapted over time and I don't think the police were ever 'brutal' or violent, like in Apartheid times.

But they did not know what the heck to expect. They still don't. The riots are far from over.

This is my issue.

There seems to be a fixed false believe that black parents MUST teach their black children to fear the police and instruct them on how to interact with them for fear of being singled out and shot dead if they flee, make a sudden move, reach for something etc...

News flash!

EVERY reasonable parent with a respect for law enforcement that understands what a dangerous career it is..teaches their children that.

If a cop pulls up behind you, lights a flashing, pull over... Keep your hands at 10 & 2 on the wheel. Don't reach for anything. Be respectful and move slow. If your documents are in the glove box, let the officer know BEFORE you reach for them.

If police tell you to move... Move

Tell
You to freeze...freeze.

Never run ... You could be shot.

Never try to elude ...

It is not a black issue.
Its a safety issue for both parties.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see your point. And it makes me so sad. To think that I could be minding my own business and be treated like scum. And have to accept it because the bully is the law. Suck it up and respect the badge. That breeds a culture of abuse on the side of those in "control". We have s system of checks and balances.

Sorry, but that ain't right.

Respect breeds respect. Basic human law.

But you know i loves ya anyway! :loveyou:

Sounded like 12 shots to me on the new CNN tape. Anyone else?

It sounded to me like 11 shots and I timed it and come up with 8 seconds. I suspect that the recording did not capture the first shot that was fired inside the police SUV during the struggle.

Not yet confirmed if it is true. The Missouri court case net site is down. It should be easy to find out, though.

I bet it is overwhelmed with peeps trying to confirm these records.

the liveleak thing is not to be trusted. Hover over the URL of "national office" on that page and you will see why.

Chief Jon Belmar recounted DW's account of firing shots that missed MB while he was fleeing iirc.

Sorry to be so confusing. You had quoted Phoebeb about being interested in the location between OW's car and MB's body. I couldn't figure out why that info would be one we all need to know by measurement. If OW was sitting in his car and fired all those shots, then yes, it would make a huge difference. If OW was outside his car/SUV and advanced towards MB and DJ then what would that tell you?

I'm assuming you believe that OW had no right to shoot MB after committing a felony and leaving the scene. That LE can only shoot while being attacked.
If so, the law disagrees with you.
I'm interested in all of the details about this case. The movements of all people involved in this case is relevant.

Your assuming wrong in how I feel about this case. I've been meaning to research the legalities about shooting a fleeing felon when I have more time. I've read that Missouri law say's it's okay and I've read that the US Supreme Court say's it isn't. I need to learn how the law fits with this case.

It may not matter if it's proven that MB was "charging" OW and not "fleeing". JMO.

We cannot be sure this is his record and it is not from MSM. If there is a record out there I'm sure we will hear about it soon.

We cannot be sure this is his record and it is not from MSM. If there is a record out there I'm sure we will hear about it soon.

Looks like the page is about 6 days old. If it was real it would probably be everywhere by now.

I see your point. And it makes me so sad. To think that I could be minding my own business and be treated like scum. And have to accept it because the bully is the law. Suck it up and respect the badge. That breeds a culture of abuse on the side of those in "control". We have s system of checks and balances.

Sorry, but that ain't right.

Respect breeds respect. Basic human law.

But you know i loves ya anyway! :loveyou:

Even if you feel you are in the right - common sense should tell you that punching a cop isn't in your best interest, nor is it lawful. The time to fight for your right is later - in court with the help of a qualified attorney.

msm articles claim he didn't have an adult criminal record. Juvenile records are sealed so they don't know about those.

Audio Aligns with what the guy captured in the background of that home video said... Wilson missing and Brown turning and coming back at him.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members