Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IKR? :lol:

I'd delete it, but it's just such an odd little orphan, I feel like it deserves to live. ;) Seriously, it might help admin troubleshoot.

I think the database is throwing errors in a few places. Time stamps and thanks are also unpredictable.

BBM.
I noticed that after the posting the "Thanks" feature is not there anymore. However, when I "reload" (refresh) the page, the "Thanks" feature is there again.

How can someone (this "Black Conseco") be considered a witness if he was simply overheard speaking and we don't even know who he was speaking to, and we didn't hear anyone ask him to give his account, and we don't know if he even really witnessed the incident? I can't for the life of me understand how someone who was overheard in the background of someone else's tape can possibly be a MORE credible witness to someone who came forward and openly told the media who they were and what they had seen. We have no background on this guy, at all.

It supports a position is why.

He may have come forward. Not going to the media is a plus for me. If not going to the media is a minus to you thats fine.

I trust the same will be true of witnesses who haven't gone to the media but who still say hands were up.

He may have come forward. Not going to the media is a plus for me. If not going to the media is a minus to you thats fine.

Please explain why a witness simply going to, and answering questions from, the media makes them less credible. In most cases, those are the only witnesses we even hear from! Unless we're on a jury or something...

If he saw what happened, he's a witness whether he's made a formal statement or not.

If he saw what happened, he's a witness whether he's made a formal statement or not.

Well, sure, but how would anyone know if he saw what happened or not? We have no details on the guy. Not even his name, let alone his account of where he was standing when this took place, etc.

Please explain why a witness simply going to, and answering questions from, the media makes them less credible. In most cases, those are the only witnesses we even hear from! Unless we're on a jury or something...

I've heard/read plenty of witness statements in other case's without being on the jury from police reports, depositions and trial testimony.

I think the point was that we don't know if he witnessed the shooting or not. He could have just been talking crap. Having said that, I don't doubt he saw a good portion of it. However, to judge his credibility without even knowing who it is, what his vantage point was and so forth is a little premature.

Well, sure, but how would anyone know if he saw what happened or not? We have no details on the guy. Not even his name, let alone his account of where he was standing when this took place, etc.

How does anyone know what ANY of the witnesses actually saw?? Someone basically asked who people thought, in their OPINION, was the most credible and others were answering. Now those answers are being torn apart for no apparent reason.

How can someone (this "Black Conseco") be considered a witness if he was simply overheard speaking and we don't even know who he was speaking to, and we didn't hear anyone ask him to give his account, and we don't know if he even really witnessed the incident? I can't for the life of me understand how someone who was overheard in the background of someone else's tape can possibly be a MORE credible witness to someone who came forward and openly told the media who they were and what they had seen. We have no background on this guy, at all.

Because, it sure seems, his version backs up with what we believe Officer Wilson's to be.
We know there is no collusion between Wilson and that witness. Independently their stories match. Zero motive to fabricate at that point.
His seems to be the purest & most untainted. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard/read plenty of witness statements in other case's without being on the jury from police reports, depositions and trial testimony.

Well sure, but they came forward and they gave statements, whether to media or to the police or at trial. They weren't overheard in the back of someone's recording and that's all we know about them. Wouldn't a witness giving a witness report to police or a courtroom have to state things like their names, where they live, where they were when the event happened, how they know the person they are giving the account about (if applicable), and so on? That, to me, is a real witness!

How does anyone know what ANY of the witnesses actually saw?? Someone basically asked who people thought, in their OPINION, was the most credible and others were answering. Now those answers are being torn apart for no apparent reason.

I'm guilty of it because I had given some thoughts despite my first post saying there's not a chance in heck because it's premature. The best approach is probably to just let it play out and see how it all comes out down the road.

The definition of a witness is someone who sees an event, typically a crime or accident, take place.

Says not a thing about whether or not they gave a formal statement to law enforcement.

Because, it sure seems, his version backs up with what we believe Officer Wilson's to be.

Not sure you can use "we," because I and some of the other posters here do question the majority narrative about what happened to OW in his car and thereafter, with the shooting. I'm not sure even all the OW supporters believe exactly the same thing. The actual events have not been proven yet, and OW is not talking.

We know there is no collusion between Wilson and that witness. Independently their stories match. Zero motive to fabricate at that point.

You have me on the fence about whether or not you're being sarcastic. If serious, at least you are honest enough to admit that you find this witness most credible because it backs up the version you want to believe as opposed to a version you don't want to believe.

Well sure, but they came forward and they gave statements, whether to media or to the police or at trial. They weren't overheard in the back of someone's recording and that's all we know about them. Wouldn't a witness giving a witness report to police or a courtroom have to state things like their names, where they live, where they were when the event happened, how they know the person they are giving the account about (if applicable), and so on? That, to me, is a real witness!

What do you think the response is if it is learned that this guy has charges pending for theft and having lied to the police about his name and DOB?

RSBM This exactly. JMO

I think it's the base of an orange cones on the other side of the vehicle. Moo
031d7fac11709747f4a58009be15a36e.jpg

All posts are MOO

Looks like the blood is on the pavement on the other side of the car to me. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online