MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday I saw that the audio is being authenticated???

I'm still weighing my opinion on valid or not.
I am struggling because at this point I have big questions about the shooting.

However when the Brown atty ( anthony) I think, I just want to throw up. There is no facts there just all his opinion and he states it as to incite people into insanity with emotion.
Stick to the facts. Don't make it up as you go.

No. It doesn't matter at all. What matters is what happened 35 feet from that vehicle IMO. No, MB didn't have a gun at that point, but the question still remains, were his hands up or was he charging the officer, thus creating the immediate need to use deadly force in order to effectuate the arrest.

Your further along than I am. I'm not sold on the 35'.

Imo, ODW's shooting of MB was excusable or justifiable homicide.....

The Legal Differences between Murder and Homicide

The terms murder and homicide are frequently interchanged; however, there is a difference between the two. Homicide is the killing of one person by another. Murder is a form of criminal homicide, where the perpetrator intended to kill the other person, sometimes with premeditation (a plan to kill). Manslaughter is another type of criminal homicide.

Homicides are criminal, excusable, or justifiable. A criminal homicide is unjustifiable, with consequences being severe. An excusable or justifiable homicide is one without criminal intent to kill someone. Examples of excusable or justifiable homicide would be someone killing someone else as a means of self defense, or defending another person, or law enforcement who kills someone in the line of duty.
<BBM & sniped from> http://criminal.lawyers.com/felonie...legal-difference-between-murder-homicide.html

I also think that it's unlikely, especially with what we know so far.

I think it is likely to be deemed UNLIKELY to be a criminal homicide by the Grand Jury. LOL...that was a mouthful! JMO

MOO As a retail employee we are taught to get vital information:eyes and hair color :build car plate(if possible without leaving building) and height (tape measure on door frame for this) but we are NOT to go after or try to stop him in any way....BUT if our owner was this store owner and was there got grabbed shoved whatever I know without a doubt we would not be having this convo .He has a CC permit and the guy WOULD NOT have lived to be shot by the officer outside. I guess its whatever the people are trained and the response given on previous occurrences. IMO

I will explain it again for you Linda7NJ. When Baden first said MB was shot INTO the front... I explained numerous times that does not mean he was shot FROM the front. It means into the front of his body RELATIVE to the anatomical position. The front of your arms face BEHIND you in normal posture. This means that ..YES it is POSSIBLE that MB was shot first as he was walking or running or facing away from OW. It means nothing more than that... It means POSSIBLE. That is MO but it is also fact. It is possible.

So, you think it's possible that MB was shot once while he was facing away, then he turned around and was shot several more times?

Think about this, if you will. IF what you believe is true, what did Officer Wilson have against MB's right arm? If MB was facing away from OW, MB's right arm would have been on OW's right.
Once he turned around, MB's right arm would have been on OW's left. So, you're saying that OW shot at MB's right first and once he turned around, he re-aimed and shot left?

It doesn't make any sense.

MOO As a retail employee we are taught to get vital information:eyes and hair color :build car plate(if possible without leaving building) and height (tape measure on door frame for this) but we are NOT to go after or try to stop him in any way....BUT if our owner was this store owner and was there got grabbed shoved whatever I know without a doubt we would not be having this convo .He has a CC permit and the guy WOULD NOT have lived to be shot by the officer outside. I guess its whatever the people are trained and the response given on previous occurrences. IMO

Same here. We had been robbed a number of times. We are told not to interfere, but when adrenaline is flowing, all bets are off. Cigarettes are the most popular item to be robbed off.

So yesterday I saw that the audio is being authenticated???

I'm still weighing my opinion on valid or not.
I am struggling because at this point I have big questions about the shooting.

However when the Brown atty ( anthony) I think, I just want to throw up. There is no facts there just all his opinion and he states it as to incite people into insanity with emotion.
Stick to the facts. Don't make it up as you go.

Brown atty ; Benjamin Crump.. Sly like a fox & lies like a persian rug, imo..

BBM

That's the problem I have with Baden, he really doesn't have the facts. The ME Mary Case will not release that information to anyone except for the Prosecutor. After an autopsy is done then the body is released to the family who usually have it prepared for a funeral.

He just seems so iffy about it all and I think it's because he doesn't have much to work with right now.

Why shouldn't the defense have equal right to those first autopsy results? Also, the family most certainly should!

So, you think it's possible that MB was shot once while he was facing away, then he turned around and was shot several more times?

Think about this, if you will. IF what you believe is true, what did Officer Wilson have against MB's right arm? If MB was facing away from OW, MB's right arm would have been on OW's right.
Once he turned around, MB's right arm would have been on OW's left. So, you're saying that OW shot at MB's right first and once he turned around, he re-aimed and shot left?

Remember, there was a several second PAUSE between volleys. Plenty of time to re-aim. JMO

I am curious about baden's statement, bbm Is that part of a coroners job to determine why a decedent received the shoots where and what the decedent was doing and thinking?

I think Baden was just making it known that the shot happened while MB's body was still in an upright position so he could have been trying to attack or surrendering. Though I get what you are say, since he could have been about to do a flip, handstand etc. I think he used those possibilities b/c both of those were what was out there. We were hearing he was shot while on the ground at the very beginning of this case. My guess is Baden was just clearing that up that none of the shots happened while MB was on the ground.

Why shouldn't the defense have equal right to those first autopsy results? Also, the family most certainly should!

Baden does have the facts and his years of experience area good contribution. He was a good pick for the family.
He is not iffy but his job and MARY CASE's Job is not to have an opinion about what went down that day but to show the facts of what happened to the body and what that means. What is possible. Not to decide if DW was justified or not.

I guess Parcell's public contention, which Baden didn't correct, that the head shot trajectory was from back to front is now defunct? At least Baden agrees the head shot wasn't from behind.

I think the contention was that the shot to the top of the head was a shot from the front, but the trajectory was from the top of the head , through the brain, TOWARD the front of the head. JMO

When I read these theories about shot "in the front, but from the back", shot from the front, but somehow the theory is the coronal trajectory was then back to front, all I can think of is gymnastics. As in, a perfect flying forward dive roll, lol! So now we can add these to theories that not only did MB "pirouette", he did a flying forward dive roll, and with perfect technique, and both hands up, while surrendering, and dodging bullets. Sounds more and more like someone describing a gymnastics floor routine, IMO. :facepalm: (Well, except for the dodging bullets....unless the unrelenting glare of gymnastics judges can be considered metaphorical bullets, lol!)

IMO, the gymnastics that is occurring is "verbal gymnastics." Concerted efforts to spin the evidence to fit the "shot in the back" witness statements that proliferated in the first hours, that have been shown to be wrong by the evidence. No one from the Brown family et al can let those incorrect statements just go by the wayside as "mistakes", because they are absolutely critical to the manufactured outrage that was incited right from the start, IMO. Without MB being shot "in the back while surrendering", there is nothing real or truthful to Crump/ Parks/ Sharpton/ Jackson and their story themes. They HAVE to somehow persuade as many people as possible that MB was shot in the back, "unarmed in broad daylight", "like a dog in the street", in order to perpetuate the racial unrest, IMO. The truth is just an annoying inconvenience to be minimized, deflected, and concealed.

Right now, the Brown family et al and their ideas have the upper hand on television and in the media. But IMO, that time is coming to an end. So far, what they have furthered has not been balanced or countered with the REST of the evidence, like autopsy #1, ballistics, officer reports, radio calls, etc. Soon, all that is going to be public, too.

I hadn't even thought of it that way. Great point.

JMO Would-be Defense does not participate in GJ. GJ is a prosecutorial tool. The victim's family usually doesn't see autopsy results until atrial, if there is one. This is why the family hired Baden for an autopsy that they could view, to know right away about the injuries. The State Autopsy will not be published at least until the GJ has made a decision. JMO

Remember, there was a several second PAUSE between volleys. Plenty of time to re-aim. JMO

That audio hasn't been verified by the FBI yet but honestly it doesn't matter. Think about what I said.

Even IF there was a 2-3 second pause, it still makes zero sense. Actually, it makes even less sense if the pause is true.

:gaah: Is there not a single person in this clustermuck that can keep their story straight??!!

It took Dr. Baden 11 days to change his narrative

Dr. Baden is not as young as he used to be. Maybe it just took him a little more time to get the job done, lol! Maybe he didn't hear them right in the first "strategy sessions" as to what he was supposed to say, and how he was supposed to say it, lol!

But hey, he's finally "coming around" to understand and help advance the strategy, right?! Just took him a few days longer than the rest of the team. IMO.

Maybe they had to have some practice sessions with a mock camera interview for a few days, to make sure what he said was what was rehearsed in the strategy sessions? That takes time. IMO, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member