MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, he doesn't appear to be writhing in pain during that video, but it's hard to make a call on what type of injury he may have had by looking at a fuzzy video. imo

The body prioritizes. When Wilson's adrenaline let loose he was in a fight for his life.
it doesn't stop the second the threat is over.
His heart was still beating fast..he likely didn't even feel it until his sympathetic nervous system and the adrenal-cortical system calmed down.

Here's a link.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/emotions/fear2.htm

There's a lot more to it, if your interested, I'll post more links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure when the hearing is regarding MB's juvenile record is but I hope it is soon. Any speck of OW's life is being delved into. Including his ex-wife's name and his current g/f's name, invading their privacy just by association. The family and family attorneys have opened the door to that information by stating what a good kid he was. The truth should be exposed. All of it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

JMO's

So is anyone making statements in support of their family member, who died a violent death, "opening the door" to a full criminal background check into their prior history, for public consumption? Isn't it just normal for families to say positive things about the deceased?

Was the gun HOLSTERED when the alleged struggle for it occurred? JMO

^^THAT^^^ MB would have to have reached over to OW's right side, through the window, between the steering wheel and OW, and unsnapped the holster to get the gun. Was it possible? Maybe, but NOT likely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-wlDI6hg18 = DJ with Al Sharpton

Just listened to the first half of DJ's fairytale again, and there are too many absurdities to mention in one post. But here's how DJ describes the "altercation" at the car:

(keeping in mind DJ claims both he and MB's hands were "filled with cigarillos" at the time)

Scene 1: MB/DJ walking down Canfield in the middle of a busy road.

"We see the officer coming. When he get to the side of us, right at the driver door, he tell us to get off the road-onto sidewalk 'in a real aggressive manner' ... At that time my friend Big Mike didn't speak at all ... I said, "Officer, we're less than a minute away from our destination ... And we continued to walk, because I was under the impression that the officer was gonna drive off.

"We hear the car stop." [DJ just said they left DW- no mention of DW driving off] We hear ... it reverse rapidly, he rushed in a way .. we had to step back outta the way, or he'd 've hit us. Now his car is 'slanted' [as shown in pics] and we're face to face at his driver door [impossible]. The officer was so close us, he tried to push his door open so aggressively [DW wasn't okay with them ignoring his order and walking off before he was done with them?] it [DW car door] didn't get a full inch out before it hit [MB] and bounced back on him [DW]. In almost an instant, his [DW] arm came out the window and grabbed my friend around the neck.

DJ: "He wasn't ready for the speed he opened his door [an inch?], so it wasn't like we braced ourselves. It really bounced back on the officer. ... [MB] is angry. He have a frowny face, but is not an aggressive person. .... Officer trying to pull [MB] through the window. [there's struggle DJ describes like tug of war with DW pulling MB's body to the car using his left arm/hand grabbing whatever of MB he could grab, [and was MB using his arms/hands in return? No, because both MB and DJ's hands were "filled with cigarillos"]. Finally, MB broke DW's grip on his neck enough to turn to DJ and say, "Hold these" [cigarillos filling both his hands] and DJ "took them outta his hands". [Perhaps noting MB's hands were now free and his face was very, very frowny], DW said, "I'm 'a shoot". And sure enough DJ looked down and was surprised to be staring at a gun barrel, as he expected to see a tazer, when, "Almost a second later the gun went off."

Parks admitted it. That's HUGE.

Ok, if true I will take that into consideration. do you have a link that quotes Parks saying MB went after OW's gun?

I don't see anyone saying any of those things are okay.. But they don't give you a death penalty. We don't just kill you because you stole some cigars. We don't kill you for getting fresh with an officer. It will have to be proven that this officer really did believe his life was in danger but at this point I don't know. I would love to believe all police officers act appropriately at all times but we know that is not true.

He stole cigars and pushed the clerk. Not good at all, But he did not kill anyone. He did not pummel the clerk, He did not stab the clerk.

I think there is a big difference.

Respectfully Scarlett, assaulting an officer and trying to steal his loaded weapon is a far cry from 'getting fresh with an officer'!

yup And no one bothered to explain to them that at least in THAT jurisdiction, all High-profile homicides are taken to the Grand Jury. JMO
ppfffttt they didn't care about that. As I linked before, the mom was already calling for the DP and she doesn't even know the facts of the case. jmo

Again when we have proof that he assaulted DW, I will take that into account. But at this point, I don't see it.
No one is a felon unless they are convicted of a felony. We don't have that here.

I understand but we all know LE has every right to arrest anyone suspected in a felony or more than one felony and they have a right to use deadly force if the suspect tries to flee. People don't start out as felons. LE arrests them first but they certainly are suspects who are suspected of committing a felony and OW knew first hand that MB had committed the top charge of a Class A Felony.

That doesn't even make sense SS. By what you are saying LE would not be able to arrest and use deadly force on anyone unless the person had already been convicted of a felony and that is just not the case nor the law. Suspects are arrested everyday in this country.

It doesn't even matter if OWs injuries were severe. The law doesn't require the officer to be beaten silly before he can use deadly force. The merely striking a police officer in an aggressive manner is a felony.

The law has been linked many times already about when they can use deadly force.

I understand that you don't want to believe OW was injured and I respect that but I do believe he was and this is what started all of this when he fled afterwawrds and if OW also knew about the strong armed robbery he had every right to apprehend MB and if he ran from OW he was within his rights to use deadly force against him.
IMO

Thanks for this. The "suspect" in the killing (justified or unjustified) is Officer Wilson. Yes, his state of mind is very important. JMO

Yes, to clarify, it would be any suspect.

^^THAT^^^ MB would have to have reached over to OW's right side, through the window, between the steering wheel and OW, and unsnapped the holster to get the gun. Was it possible? Maybe, but NOT likely.

Does anyone have information as to whether OW was right or left handed?

Officer Wilson was walking around the scene because he certainly couldn't leave until he was questioned about what happened. Then he was taken to the hospital to check on his injuries.

...And hopefully relinquished important evidence at the scene, like his clothing,weapon, etc. Plus, was photographed at the scene.........and any or all remarks recorded. JMO

The problem is he was not a fleeing felon. Not at that point. He was possibly a guy who took some cigars and pushed a clerk. And he had the right to a fair trial to decide his fate.

He was a fleeing felon. He got into a fight with a police officer. His attorney admitted that. And the gun went off. His attorney admitted that. I would say that a physical altercation with a police officer is a felony. What degree? No idea. Doesn't matter. Justified.

IMO yes.

So if you are right, MB's fingerprints will be on the HANDLE of OW's gun. That will be considered strong evidence that MB went for his gun. We will see.

BBM. Thanks for checking the article for the crime scene tape.

I just watched the video of Piaget Crenshaw again, where she claims she started videotaping the event 30 seconds after the actual shooting. In her video, however, the crime scene tape can already been seen. Which makes me skeptical about her statement. JMO.

In that video, a second police officer can be seen, standing beside ODW. Is it known who that officer is? IMO, could be one of the first police officers arriving at the scene as a backup and he might have been the one to secure the scene by putting up the police tape. However, I'm just guessing.

IIRC, she also said it took EMTs 30-45 minutes to arrive which is untrue.

IMO this particular witness is prone to being highly suggestable and to exaggeration, which is why she sits toward the bottom of my list regarding credibility in her accounts of what she witnessed as opposed to what she believes or has now come to believe she actually witnessed. Things like the facts you both have pointed out make me doubt the other details of her statements.

f words and the white man... going to be trouble tonight I think
not scared of no police

Oh, my. There is a woman walking in the middle of the street with a small group and she's pushing a baby carriage.

SCREECH! Blocking traffic, "get the eff off the street"!!! kidding. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member