Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize DJ is in federal protective custody

Maybe I missed it about DJ being in Federal Custody. I read that Wilson is in Federal custody.

Ferguson police said Wilson, 28, is in their protective custody. They released his name nearly a week after the shooting, simultaneously releasing the store video and accusing Brown of “strong-arm” robbery. Family members, federal authorities and others criticized the move. Police offered conflicting accounts about whether Wilson knew of the store incident when he engaged the young men. Brown struggled with Wilson for his gun and assaulted him, said the St. Louis County police, who are investigating the case, which is before a grand jury.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...9b47ba-2ee2-11e4-9b98-848790384093_story.html

I am on your side so don't get mad. I just noticed as I was reading the post and the story.

Well, somebody wants to make sure DJ doesn't have any more experiences with being shot, witnessing a shooting or anyone else dying! He needs to be alive to testify it seems. moo

All posts are MOO

Maybe I missed it about DJ being in Federal Custody. I read that Wilson is in Federal custody.

I am on your side so don't get mad. I just noticed as I was reading the post and the story.

No worries :blowkiss: I had to go back and read it again myself I was so shocked. Same article:

Johnson, who hid behind a nearby car during the Aug. 9 shooting, is in federal protective custody out of fear for his life, his attorneys said.

DJ not talking to Feds, Wonder if he will appear at GJ. This is baffling. Why would his lawyer allow media interviews but not the Feds. Have the Feds found out something that could put DJ in jeopardy. IDK. Thoughts anyone.

It does say that, but also says

Johnson, who hid behind a nearby car during the Aug. 9 shooting, is in federal protective custody out of fear for his life, his attorneys said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...9b47ba-2ee2-11e4-9b98-848790384093_story.html

I hate to burst anyone's Bombshell Bubble, but I think the quote that says:

Federal investigators have interviewed Dorian Johnson about that day. But his attorneys did not allow him to discuss the shooting or what happened on that trip to Ferguson Market

is a very poorly written sentence and it might mean that DJ has talked to the Feds but his attorneys wouldn't let him talk about the shooting or robbery with WaPo.

Well, somebody wants to make sure DJ doesn't have any more experiences with being shot, witnessing a shooting or anyone else dying! He needs to be alive to testify it seems. moo

All posts are MOO

^^^^^^ that.

WaPo: "Johnson grew up in Walnut Park, one of St. Louis’s tougher areas, where he lived in a house shared by his mother and aunt, who had 19 children between them."

If there's anything DJ knows about, it's how to survive.

WaPo: "Johnson grew up in Walnut Park, one of St. Louis’s tougher areas, where he lived in a house shared by his mother and aunt, who had 19 children between them."

If there's anything DJ knows about, it's how to survive.

I could not imagine that.

You would have to be pregnant for more than 10 years!

DJ not talking to Feds, Wonder if he will appear at GJ. This is baffling. Why would his lawyer allow media interviews but not the Feds. Have the Feds found out something that could put DJ in jeopardy. IDK. Thoughts anyone.

The article said "one of two key witnesses". And he's under Federal protection. We know there were some discrepancies on his statements to police so why would he be in under Federal protection??? He certainly is not a hardened criminal. Really do feel sorry for him.

The article said "one of two key witnesses". And he's under Federal protection. We know there were some discrepancies on his statements to police so why would he be in under Federal protection???

He finally told the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members