MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Political sites on this case are all over the place. We can not post them here. So please make sure when you start to read on a site that you check first before posting a link.

So he is giving us the news we've been waiting for at 9pm... 10 min

All posts are MOO

So he is giving us the news we've been waiting for at 9pm... 10 min

All posts are MOO

Where is he giving this news? How can I get this news in 10 minutes???

Been DYING over here waiting on this news..

I hope it's good:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please stay on topic. General guns discussions do not belong here.

:doh:

Scroll down on his Twitter and see a couple of RT's he did a bit ago.

New post at Conservative Treehouse accusing Chuck Johnson of ripping off their research on Anthony Shadid and presenting it as his own. Johnson sets off my hinky-meter.

New post at Conservative Treehouse accusing Chuck Johnson of ripping off their research on Anthony Shadid and presenting it as his own. Johnson sets off my hinky-meter.

This is a video from the treehouse source that I've never seen before, suppose to be a compilation of video. The voice sounds like it could be Crenshaw.

***Graphic Language***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPb4qxQ7_iA#t=15

:doh:

Scroll down on his Twitter and see a couple of RT's he did a bit ago.

That was painful to read. Between what appears to be fighting over who stole what work from whom, were the bombshells the questions about whether or not hands were up and Anthony Shahid's involvement? I'd call both important issues but hardly bombshells. I could have missed something else among all the other stuff though.

Seems to me that the RFT should get a bunch of the credit. Well I haven't and didn't read the treehouse thing so I don't know what they uncovered about Shahid but that RFT article was pretty dang informative and from 2003.

There's a bombshell? I'm not finding anything of value there. Sounds like 12 year olds fussing, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat