MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen Officer Wilson's photo in the hospital? I can't get images to upload.

Checking the validity.

If this is the photo that was circling around on FB, then it is not OW, imo. IIRC, we discussed the fake photo on the thread last night. HTH

OMG. I can't believe this garbage is still being spouted. Someone/they, in my opinion, wants a race war, wants the pot stirred, has no interest in peace, or the best interests of the United States or ANY of her people. As far as I'm concerned, this is blatant trouble making.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/emmett-till-michael-brown-story-old-america-itself

For two weeks now, as we’ve watched the events in Ferguson, Missouri unfold, there’s been a vulgar familiarity about them. The grieving family, the protesters, the police in gas masks and military garb: They all seemed locked into a story as old as America itself. It is the story of implicit bias, black pain, disenfranchised communities and systemic racism.

I want to throw up.
It is nuts isn't it?
Imoo after reading some of these articles, a race war is wanted by some.
It is sickening.

I wanted to add that the reporting about this case
is laughable and incredibly sad. What happened to reporting facts?

Good morning folks! After reading about the loser posting photos of OW, asking for his whereabouts, etc...and reading some of the comments there, in particular the bloggers own comments, I am really and truly disheartened. It makes me happy that I have business taking me away from my computer for the day so that I can get this case out of my head for a while.
I wonder if anyone has reported that to LE?
Surely that is against the law when some %^&* wants a
LEO's address for negative reasons?

Re MB's possible juvie record, just a reminder that his family told the NYT reporter, who wrote an extended article on MB's history, that he had never been in trouble with the law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/25/us/michael-brown-spent-last-weeks-grappling-with-lifes-mysteries.html

"He did not have a criminal record as an adult, and his family said he never got in trouble with the law as a juvenile, either."

hummm , well guess we MAY find out.
I don't put it past some to lie about it tho.

Ok, that just fixed my opinion about him as a human being. Forget journalist. As a journalist, for all I know he writes for MSM but I just always assumed he was some hack that wouldn't be anywhere near the journalism profession 20 years ago. If it weren't for technology and anyone and everyone being able to post on the internet and call themselves a journalist, I would highly doubt he would be writing for anyone.
BBM

Reedus,
Thx for your observation BBM, which brought to my mind, a similar thought re defendant Jody Arias in AZ (RIP Travis Alexander).
Anyone w a cam and/or a box of crayons is an "artist and photographer" as Jody described herself many times w Dateline type shows.
(I know a guy w a hammer and a saw who calls himself a general contractor. LOL)
Okay, back on topic. Carry on.

All I needed that hear was this:

CUOMO: Daryl Parks, Chris Cuomo out here in Ferguson. Let me give you an opportunity to respond to a couple of points, a pushback that we've been hearing here as the case progresses.

First, what that Michael Brown past as a juvenile? There's speculation that, oh, it's inaccurate to say that there's nothing there. It's only as an adult there's nothing there. Is there any truth to that, that he had altercations or any kind of record as a juvenile?

PARKS: Let me say -- I'll say this, Chris. He was a typical kid. He may have had some situations that may have occurred as a juvenile, but, you know, we need not to be at a point where we start to blame the victim for what he did.
I think this officer's background is the one in question, because his actions are the ones that took Michael Brown's life.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1408/20/nday.03.html

:cool: As usual, I want to know What lawyer answers like that if he could have said anything less, and not been fired?

Yet the media still reports that he had no criminal background. His mother assured them.

They ignore this tacit admission by the lawyer.

(I won't go on my soapbox about his idea of "typical kid.")

AppreciAte you finding this info Muffet.

Dear Websleuths Members,

Please keep on topic.

This is about "Grief and protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown".

No more comments that are not directly related to this topic.

It is an easy rule to follow. Please be more careful.

Thank you,
Tricia

Hi Everyone,

Yes I am quoting my own post :)

To clarify: I know there are judgment calls when it comes to what is considered "on topic" in this case. I am not talking about those posts.

I am talking about a post I come upon that goes into the history of why a certain newspaper is not credible, or why a certain reporters are not for America and gun control.

Do you see what I mean? Those are opinions and I value opinions but on the correct forum only please.

Fran, Lampchop, Immamaze, Kimster, and all the mods, have worked very hard to keep this thread from going south. I am only asking you help your moderators by keeping your posts on topic which is the story of the shooting of Michael Brown.

Thank you for your participation on Websleuths.

Judge may still be considering to release the lesser stuff. I'd be surprised if it is. If he was caught with weed as a minor or alcohol or shoplifted, I don't see what role it will have here. I know others will say it should be relevant but I don't think it would be able to be used in a trial so what's the purpose in releasing it?

Release it to shut people up. Transparancy works wonders. If you got nothing to hide, don't hide it.

Hi Everyone,

Yes I am quoting my own post :)

To clarify: I know there are judgment calls when it comes to what is considered "on topic" in this case. I am not talking about those posts.

I am talking about a post I come upon that goes into the history of why a certain newspaper is not credible, or why a certain reporters are not for America and gun control.

Do you see what I mean? Those are opinions and I value opinions but on the correct forum only please.

Fran, Lampchop, Immamaze, Kimster, and all the mods, have worked very hard to keep this thread from going south. I am only asking you help your moderators by keeping your posts on topic which is the story of the shooting of Michael Brown.

Thank you for your participation on Websleuths.

Thank you very much for the clarification Tricia.

Reporters dont want to upset/tick off the supporters of MB.

Why? I am going to call this as I see it, there are some radical racists there who if white people would be in an uproar screaming KKK.

Has anyone seen Officer Wilson's photo in the hospital? I can't get images to upload.

Checking the validity.

No verification. 2:30EST

There is no picture of Officer Wilson. The pictures posted were false.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...56f-5ea6-b9e2-7dde7e3e5c83.html?mode=comments

"CLAYTON • Michael Brown was never found delinquent of the juvenile equivalents of any Class A or B felony charges, and was not facing any at the time he died, a court official said this morning at a hearing on whether his juvenile records should be released."

Apparently, no ruling has been made yet, I don't believe. The judge is taking the matter under advisement.

tweet.png

Apparently Chuck Johnson feels he heard something different in court today.

Hmmm....wonder what that tweet from Chuck Johnson actually means...

Nothing really....basically, the defense said there were no serious felony convictions and MB wasn't facing any serious felony convictions. I believe it was qualified as Class 1 & 2, which would constitute things like 2nd degree murder, robbery, etc.... Johnson apparently had an issue with the way the headline was worded. That said, it appears as though there aren't any serious offenses on his juvie record. The qualification was somewhat interesting in that they stopped short of saying that there weren't any less serious felonies or offenses on the record. So I think some may believe there is, in fact, a record, because otherwise, they would have said "no record even exists."

From the above link:
"CLAYTON • Michael Brown was never found delinquent of the juvenile equivalents of any Class A or B felony charges, and was not facing any at the time he died, a court official said this morning at a hearing on whether his juvenile records should be released."

What does that mean, 'was never found delinquent'? Does it mean that he was never charged, or that he was charged and was going through the legal system attending all his hearings, etc. Anyone know???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member