MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue may not have anything to do with race for you. Which is a great thing. For countless others, it has everything to do with race, and that fact has to be considered in order to fully realize the dynamics at play here.

Respectfully, I disagree. As a resident of StL City currently & StL County for many yrs prior, ODW shooting MB was out of self defense, not racially motivated

I agree, though, that certain areas of StL metro are plagued with racial tensions, but specific to the tragedy on 9 Aug, it was not a "race-thing" but self-defense & the facts will show that when we are privy to ALL them IMHO

One thing that's surprised me to learn is how pervasive the "black muslim" influence is within this black community, and likely many others. That doesn't bode well for anyone if Shabazz, Shahid, Baruti are typical imo.

I think I'll step out of this case until more information comes out about....Oh, I don't know...the actual case we used to be discussing.

Prayers for Officer Wilson.

I could have sworn that we were warned quite a few times to stay off the politics and race and only discuss this case..................I could be wrong.

I dont understand how they would not have any proof of residence? No pic ID, no Dr license, utility bills?

I agree! However, they may not have read the articles online or in the P-D about needing to show proof of residency

And please note that these mtgs ARE NOT Ferguson City Council Mtgs (which are held on Tuesday) but set up by the DOJ

will "ketchup" with you fine posters later - Cards v Cubs tonight :laugh:

I'm Ferguson @stldagger · 9m
One person ask to leave for videoing before being taken out.

[ guess no livestreams...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member