MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are damning against the lying eyewitnesses and aren't damning against the police officer, that's for sure.
CNN had the one female witness on and I only caught the end of it. She was asked about saying he was shot in the back and her comment was... well I know now from the autopsy he wasn't so I guess he was only grazed. (something like that)

CNN had the one female witness on and I only caught the end of it. She was asked about saying he was shot in the back and her comment was... well I know now from the autopsy he wasn't so I guess he was only grazed. (something like that)

I watched her too. What a laugh. She took a video of Brown lying on the ground. Came into the CNN studio with her attorney.

LOLOLOLOLOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My thoughts are that of course he was no angel. But that doesn't mean he deserved to get shot let alone 6 times! It's frightening that a police officer did that and

When one of them big boys comes rushing at you, there is no choice but to keep on shooting. They do NOT go down easily.

In my town a police officer was in that position. He said (about another gentle giant), if he kept on coming I would have had to shoot him, and God knows how many bullets it would have taken to stop him.

View attachment 57096

Baden's Report

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-autopsy-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html

The autopsy evidence fully supports the officers report and reveals the witness stories as obviously false.
He was not running away, he did not have his hands up and he was not shot in the back.
The shots run up his right arm to the top of his head, clearly showing Brown was leaning in through the car window.
moo

There was supposedly a shot FIRED in the car during a struggle over the weapon but I never heard MB was actually shot inside the car.

We have heard that MB walked away from the officer/car, words were exchanged and THEN MB bum rushed towards the officer and was shot.

"Strong Armed" Robbery

Brown 'Strong Armed' the store owner.
Ironic that he was shot in that same "Strong Arm"
that he 'allegedly' tried to use on the officer as well.

There was supposedly a shot FIRED in the car during a struggle over the weapon but I never heard MB was actually shot inside the car.

Everything we have heard said MB walked away and THEN bum rushed towards the officer and was shot.

Johnson indicated that the officer reached out the car window and pulled him in by the neck towards him. I will find the video...

Now, in line with the officer’s driver’s side door, they could see the officer’s face. They heard him say something to the effect of, “what’d you say?” At the same time, Johnson says the officer attempted to thrust his door open but the door slammed into Brown and bounced closed. Johnson says the officer, with his left hand, grabbed Brown by the neck.“I could see the muscles in his forearm,” Johnson said. “Mike was trying to get away from being choked.”

“They’re not wrestling so much as his arm went from his throat to now clenched on his shirt,” Johnson explained of the scene between Brown and the officer. “It’s like tug of war. He’s trying to pull him in. He’s pulling away, that’s when I heard, ‘I’m gonna shoot you.’”

At that moment, Johnson says he fixed his gaze on the officer to see if he was pulling a stun gun or a real gun. That’s when he saw the muzzle of the officer’s gun.

“I seen the barrel of the gun pointed at my friend,” he said. “He had it pointed at him and said ‘I’ll shoot,’ one more time.”

A second later Johnson said he heard the first shot go off.

“I seen the fire come out of the barrell,” he said. “I could see so vividly what was going on because I was so close.”

Johnson says he was within arm’s reach of both Brown and the officer. He looked over at Brown and saw blood pooling through his shirt on the right side of the body.

“The whole time [the officer] was holding my friend until the gun went off,” Johnson noted.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/eyewitness-michael-brown-fatal-shooting-missouri

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/Uther3/Working Uploads2/Autopsy4_zps15fa8b76.jpg

found this image on twitter, if inappropriate I apologize in advance. I'm listening to CNN, no link, Another forensic expert on CNN agrees w/ hand + arms wounds likely mean his hands up as witnesses say.

Not sure what will become of this if anything...damn shame due process was not afforded...

That stance doesn't work because they are not all bullet holes. There were also entry/re-entry holes. imo

In my town a police officer was in that position. He said (about another gentle giant), if he kept on coming I would have had to shoot him, and God knows how many bullets it would have taken to stop him.

Likewise a couple of years ago in Georgia a mother with two 9 year old sons (twins) hid in the closet during a home invasion. When the intruder opened the closet door she emptied her .38 into him, hitting him 5 times in the chest/throat. The man did NOT go down and in fact she had to flee the house with her children as the suspect walked off and drove away. He crashed his car sometime later as the shots/blood loss finally took effect.

Here is the link in case anyone doubts the story: http://myfox8.com/2013/01/10/armed-georgia-mom-shoots-intruder-five-times/

Likewise a couple of years ago in Georgia a mother with two 9 year old sons (twins) hid in the closet during a home invasion. When the intruder opened the closet door she emptied her .38 into him, hitting him 5 times in the chest/throat. The man did NOT go down and in fact she had to flee the house with her children as the suspect walked off and drove away. He crashed his car sometime later as the shots/blood loss finally took effect.

Here is the link in case anyone doubts the story: http://myfox8.com/2013/01/10/armed-georgia-mom-shoots-intruder-five-times/

Wow. Five shots in the chest/throat and the guy was still running around?

<link>
http://myfox8.com/2013/01/06/ga-mom-shoots-intruder-5-times-saves-children/

Mom hides children, shoots intruder Paul Ali Slater 5 times

Retweeted by Matt Pearce
Antonio French &#8207;@AntonioFrench 12m
There is a small group of people who cannot be defined as protestors/demonstrators. They are more like fighters/rebels/insurgents. #Ferguson

Retweeted by Matt Pearce
Whenever police come to shut down West Florissant they are prepared to fight back. And they are getting more organized and coordinated.

Retweeted by Matt Pearce
Antonio French &#8207;@AntonioFrench 10m
After the shooting on Canfield last night, police could not not come in. The question was: come in soft or come in hard.

Retweeted by Matt Pearce
Antonio French &#8207;@AntonioFrench 9m
The decision to come in hard wasn't based on anything happening on W. Florissant. It was based on a group attacking their command center.

Retweeted by Matt Pearce

Antonio French &#8207;@AntonioFrench 5m
This thing has the potential to further escalate. Black leadership in STL has a chance to avoid that. We must reach out to these men today.

It looks quite likely that his arms were in the air when he was shot - but I don't think running at someone you had previously accosted is an indication of surrendering.

Retweeted by Matt Pearce
There is a small group of people who cannot be defined as protestors/demonstrators. They are more like fighters/rebels/insurgents. #Ferguson

Retweeted by Matt Pearce
Whenever police come to shut down West Florissant they are prepared to fight back. And they are getting more organized and coordinated.

Retweeted by Matt Pearce
Antonio French &#8207;@AntonioFrench 10m
After the shooting on Canfield last night, police could not not come in. The question was: come in soft or come in hard.

Retweeted by Matt Pearce
Antonio French &#8207;@AntonioFrench 9m
The decision to come in hard wasn't based on anything happening on W. Florissant. It was based on a group attacking their command center.

Retweeted by Matt Pearce

Antonio French &#8207;@AntonioFrench 5m
This thing has the potential to further escalate. Black leadership in STL has a chance to avoid that. We must reach out to these men today.

They need to reach out and throw them in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member