MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are really interested in the ENTIRE truth coming out... then why not discuss the ENTIRE truth? Why don't they address the robbery he committed and the assault he committed just moments before? I mean, if we're REALLY interested in getting to the bottom of everything, those INDISPUTABLE facts are important. Why? Because the truth doesn't matter here. What matters is turning this into something it isn't- a race issue.

If this had gone the other way.. and the officer had not taken action and MB had taken him out, we would have heard a few things about a cop being killed... we would have saw the memorial service and then it would have been forgotten. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson wouldn't have shown up and said, "this boy needs to be prosecuted..." Nope. Wouldn't have happened. Just a blip on the radar and life goes on.

ITA! I posted just about the same thing the other day. Sad truth, isn't it?

What? Does anyone else see this? Owner so terrified of repercussions for the community he has his lawyer say they didn't call police when they were robbed? This needs to be a story. This needs to be on the table for what is so wrong in this community. Bullying, intimidation. It is acceptable to steal in this community. No wonder they think MB is innocent. Smh http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local...rown/14138121/
it was said that the store owner did not call authorities. A woman who was in the store as a customer did. I believe I saw that on a cnn article.

Can you even imagine what it must feel like to this community to have another black man unarmed gunned down in broad daylight AGAIN? I can't. I just can't. I bet most of this violence is a reaction to great fear and frustration. This can not go on. It just can't. Police can not just kill people because they cannot handle the situation. Why didn't he mace MB? Or TAZER him. Or call for back up.. Why did he chase a guy who had already run away SHOOTING him as he ran??

This was a potential cigar stealing person. Not a murder suspect.

Once again, we don't know everything that you stated above as fact. I am unaware of another case like this in this community, and if it has happened, I feel greatly for them. I feel greatly for them even now. However, you do not end violence with violence. My 1.5 year old is going through a phase right now where she has learned to hit. I don't hit her back to teach her not to hit. If I did that it would simply teach her that the physically bigger person wins. And if that's the case here, physically revolting against police and even innocent store owners will result in the bigger person winning, which will be LE.

There were no shots in his back. Do you think he was running backwards, with his hands up, while fleeing? :waitasec:

The shot in his arms could have absolutely come when he was running away. It could have come while his back was turned making him turn around as witnesses said.

BBM. and that is where it should have ended. The guy has run away. You call for backup and wait for it. He apparently could not handle this situation and so he went out and shot the guy while he was running away and then killed him as he put his hands up which the autopsy really does support.

I honestly do not know which witnesses are most accurate, but have you seen/heard the background witness in the above mentioned (and transcribed) video taken during the incident? [my post #238] That greatly changed my mind to this not being completely unjustified. It certainly stated that the boy was running back toward the officer at the time he was shot. Do you interpret the meaning/words differently than I?

That article is very disgusting. He fits right in with Crump, Sharpton etc

I'm scratching my head and trying to figure out how some guy goes from driving bodies to a morgue to actually doing autopsies and he only has an undergrad degree in "life sciences" from K-State. I went to K-State. If it were not for the injustice to the victims, this would be almost funny.

JMO

Can you even imagine what it must feel like to this community to have another black man unarmed gunned down in broad daylight AGAIN? I can't. I just can't. I bet most of this violence is a reaction to great fear and frustration. This can not go on. It just can't. Police can not just kill people because they cannot handle the situation. Why didn't he mace MB? Or TAZER him. Or call for back up.. Why did he chase a guy who had already run away SHOOTING him as he ran??

This was a potential cigar stealing person. Not a murder suspect.

Why did he chase a guy who was running away, shooting at him? The only reason that makes sense to me is that THE GUY JUST ATTACKED HIM AND TRIED TO KILL HIM WITH HIS OWN WEAPON>

Once again, we don't know everything that you stated above as fact. I am unaware of another case like this in this community, and if it has happened, I feel greatly for them. I feel greatly for them even now. However, you do not end violence with violence. My 1.5 year old is going through a phase right now where she has learned to hit. I don't hit her back to teach her not to hit. If I did that it would simply teach her that the physically bigger person wins. And if that's the case here, physically revolting against police and even innocent store owners will result in the bigger person winning, which will be LE.

<mod snip>

Your 1.5 yr old is in your home and safe from you. This is a community that has to teach their boys how not to get killed because of the color of their skin. STILL. In 2014 Race is still something that can get you killed.

I think this cop over stepped and made a grave error. And I think he will end up being charged for it.

I am very angry watching this presser. I wonder if I could get the rest of the day off work so I can go protest, loot and riot about it. Well now we know. Justice will not be served til Officer Wilson has been charged s sayeth the Browns, so mote it be. Very angry right now. No matter what evidence comes to light that shows the original narrative (young unarmed teen shot in back by big bad policeman) on this case was woefully inaccurate, there will not be peace. There will be no peace til that officer is made to pay for a crime I don't think he has committed. I just fell with a big ole thunk off the :fence: in light of the autopsy. If Ferguson throws that officer under the bus to return calm to a community determined to bully authorities into a result they want I will absolutely lose my chit. :cow:
We were just having a conversation about this last night. This officer HAS to be charged, he will be the scape goat so that they can say that he was in the wrong. I think this is completely wrong./ This officer has had an impeccable record on the force for 6 years, and now he is going to lose everything because that is the only way that the officials think will calm everything down. I believe that the officer should not be charged, he should be relocated to another state. And martial law go into effect 24/7 until things calm down. That way an innocent officer does not lose everything because these people want his head!!!!

Why did he chase a guy who was running away, shooting at him? The only reason that makes sense to me is that THE GUY JUST ATTACKED HIM AND TRIED TO KILL HIM WITH HIS OWN WEAPON>

But he was out of danger at that point. MB had no gun. So he basically just got out and started shooting at him.

I see no proof of MB attacking him yet. I would love to see photos that back that up.

And that too would be 100% justified...

But he wasn't shot in the back.
He wasn't running away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly do not know which witnesses are most accurate, but have you seen/heard the background witness in the above mentioned (and transcribed) video taken during the incident? [my post #238] That greatly changed my mind to this not being completely unjustified. It certainly stated that the boy was running back toward the officer at the time he was shot. Do you interpret the meaning/words differently than I?

I have not heard that he was running at the officer. I have heard over and over that he put his hands up and was walking.

Oh My Lord. NOW the UN wants to get involved. CNN just read a UN PROCLAMATION urging the USA to investigate this tragic incident. :facepalm:

So now that it's been released that MB was shot in the front, not in the back...has anyone changed their mind? Or at least changed their tune of "shot an unarmed man in the back as he ran away"? Just curious

Citation: Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.
From NY Times http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/1...was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0&referrer=

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

But he was out of danger at that point. MB had no gun. So he basically just got out and started shooting at him.

I see no proof of MB attacking him yet. I would love to see photos that back that up.

Would photos of the officers injuries to his face back that up?

He is a trained officer. He should know how to hit center mass in any situation. Especially one as big as MB. IF he can't he is a danger to many more people on the street than he is a help.
6 times at an unarmed man and it should have only taken 1.
BBM

"Should have only taken 1" shot "to hit center mass in any situation."

Link, pls?
Fact or merely your opinion?

If they are really interested in the ENTIRE truth coming out... then why not discuss the ENTIRE truth? Why don't they address the robbery he committed and the assault he committed just moments before? I mean, if we're REALLY interested in getting to the bottom of everything, those INDISPUTABLE facts are important. Why? Because the truth doesn't matter here. What matters is turning this into something it isn't- a race issue.

If this had gone the other way.. and the officer had not taken action and MB had taken him out, we would have heard a few things about a cop being killed... we would have saw the memorial service and then it would have been forgotten. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson wouldn't have shown up and said, "this boy needs to be prosecuted..." Nope. Wouldn't have happened. Just a blip on the radar and life goes on.

Thank you and I completely agree! This would be a non issue had this ended with the officer dead. There would be no protests, no riots, and no national msm continuous coverage.

The story that was originally reported has far more to it than the sensational story it was sold as and now the officer is going to pay a high price for possibly just doing his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6