MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
unless officer Wilson laid down on the pavement and fired int the head of a dying bleeding out Michael Brown from a distance of thirty feet I do not understand the theory that those head wounds were from an officer shooting at an already downed man.

It does not make any logical sense to me and it will not make any logical sense to me because it simply is not based in logic or fact.

I can see it but it is just my opinion..

Dorian Johnson said they did try to run away after the first shot at the car. DJ stooped behind a car and he said MB told him to keep running. They knew they had both just stolen cigarettes and maybe that's why they were trying to outrun the officer.

I imagine how intimidated and trapped Darren Wilson may have felt as he was not able to exit his own car as MB stood at the window leaning in or towards him. It's hard to believe DW would actually try to grab MB by the neck and try to choke him (as DJ described) through a car window- 6'3" 292 pounds keeping your door from opening. Even if DW was the same size, the fact that DW cannot exit his car plus the difference in height of MB towering over DW while sitting is a bad scenario.

Why wouldn't the boys have just backed up a few feet with hands up when the door of the police car wouldn't open? IMO, no way did DW try to pull a 292 lb guy through the window. That doesn't make any sense.

If you just robbed a convenience store 10 minutes before, police tell you to get out of the street, wouldn't you comply so as not to attract attention to the loot in your hands anyway? I think MB was in a confrontational, emboldened frame of mind. All JMO...

im not sure waht you are trying to say as it relates to my post, are you agreeing that he did try to flee?

All it does is show the arms in a different anatomical position and it is an arm position that is possible. Agree it is not the autopsy diagram, because anatomical position in universal on those diagrams. I wouldn't say the repositioning of the arms is a fake.

It is a fake.

There's a reason all autopsies use a standard anatomical form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting for more evidence to come in before I make my final decision of what I think happened. Again so far I believe this officers story.I think this officer needs to start getting a very very good defense attorney.I am actually very serious about the lawyers and team I am going to suggest he gets.
# 1 Linda Kenney Baden.Because I personally think she is the best defense attorney out there.
#2 Jose Baez
#3 Henry Lee Forensic scientist

But I need to make very sure I see all the evidence as much as possible to make sure this officer was indeed in the right.

I agree and I don't even like #1 or #2 :scared:

Ty so much I am now even feeling more sane my head to is spinning its unreal shot six times then the next sentence is 3 of the wounds were by one bullet one bullet = one shot i hate math i do 6 - 3 = 3 but was shot 6 times!

YOUr statement is great :There are actual people saying that the autopsy doesn't prove that MB was not shot from behind, y'all! :eek: I just flipped through, CNN, Fox, MSNBC and read through dozens of articles. Even though there are no wounds in the back portion of MB's body. Do they think the bullets boomeranged or took a U turn? God help me understand these claims!

It does not show that he was not shot from behind.. Go run through your hard, take note of the position of your arms. He could have been shot in the arm while he was running away and swinging his arm works with the autopsy photos.
Then he turns around and is shot again.

Anyone have a link to Black Canseco's audio/video? Thanks

Here it is
http://youtu.be/VdL9dqkyjhM
===
This one has the translation of background witness
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...er-darren-wilson-in-mikebrown-shooting-video/

Translated on
#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus – the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

What the heck is that thing??? That looks nothing like the autopsy diagram that was released.

Where did this fake thing come from?

It hasn't even been 24 hours and already someone has produced a fake.

Don't the TRUE FACTS matter to people anymore? SMH

bbm
Evidently not!

You are? How many times have you had to drop someone with your firearm while in fear for your life????

Cops typically fire 6+ shots when taking down a violent assailant. The fact he only fired six times showed his restraint.

He is a trained officer. He should know how to hit center mass in any situation. Especially one as big as MB. IF he can't he is a danger to many more people on the street than he is a help.
6 times at an unarmed man and it should have only taken 1.

<mod snip>

You are? How many times have you had to drop someone with your firearm while in fear for your life????

Cops typically fire 6+ shots when taking down a violent assailant. The fact he only fired six times showed his restraint.

Also remember, the cop allegedly showed signs of being physically attacked. I hit my head on a cabinet this morning and my first steps after that were unstable, god forbid if I had to shoot after that, I would have probably put holes in my ceiling, and I'm an excellent marksman.

oh lots of people certainly said he never tried to flee, laughed at the idea.

Dorian Johnson said they did try to run away after the first shot at the car. DJ stooped behind a car and he said MB told him to keep running. They knew they had both just stolen cigarettes and maybe that's why they were trying to outrun the officer.

I imagine how intimidated and trapped Darren Wilson may have felt as he was not able to exit his own car as MB stood at the window leaning in or towards him. It's hard to believe DW would actually try to grab MB by the neck and try to choke him (as DJ described) through a car window- 6'3" 292 pounds keeping your door from opening. Even if DW was the same size, the fact that DW cannot exit his car plus the difference in height of MB towering over DW while sitting is a bad scenario.

Why wouldn't the boys have just backed up a few feet with hands up when the door of the police car wouldn't open? IMO, no way did DW try to pull a 292 lb guy through the window. That doesn't make any sense.

If you just robbed a convenience store 10 minutes before, police tell you to get out of the street, wouldn't you comply so as not to attract attention to the loot in your hands anyway? I think MB was in a confrontational, emboldened frame of mind. All JMO...

May God help you to see these claims for exactly what they are. Those claiming, twisting, turning, and torturing the autopsy seem to be going on emotion - hate, revenge, and blood lust being paramount.

My opinion only

pretty strong words in the face of simple logic - it does not matter if you THINK the shot to the forearm was from the front or from behind, the evidence simply cannot discount either scenario at this point.

lie down like the body in the autopsy diagram, turn your palm upwards, have someone make a dot on your forearm where the bullet hole is indicated.

now stand and let your arms fall to your side naturally, now walk, have someone watching from behind and they will see that dot for almost the entire time, if not the entire time.

do i think the shot came from behind? i have no idea. until i here the officer's full statement its a possibility, probably leaning towards no.

is it possible? undeniably so.

Does anyone know if this would just be the preliminary tox screen? I'm pretty sure it takes much longer to do more specific testing.

I agree, Crump's demeanor and mentioning that information will probably be coming soon like it did before. When he mentioned that it was clearly (at least to me) a reference to the release of the convenience store surveillance video which did not cast Mr. Brown in the light the narrative required.

I believe those tox results will come bac and show weed in Brown's system. Honestly, weed and the way our nation and society view its use is changing daily and that to me is neither here nor there and if he was stoned it does not make me view him as a criminal or deserving of being shot. The strong arm action in the convenience store, yes. The rushing a police officer (MOO) yes. Both criminal behaviors.

Having smoked some weed, meh. Being a mouthy teen, meh.

Now if he was on other drugs, ones that might be associated with aggressive behaviors/actions, yeah, totally relevant IMO

IF that maybe smoked weed was laced with say PCP, then the smoker
could def become violent.

MB had a seemingly bullying attitude at the store.
No reason to doubt he had one towards a cop.

Funny, I'm watching CNN right now and not a word about the release of the tox screen :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member