MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://news.msn.com/us/lawyer-autopsy-shows-unarmed-teen-repeatedly-shot

This is showing possible..which is how it's always termed since they were not there at the time to witness it themselves.

There is a saying in medicine and healthcare that when you hear hoof beats, look for horses, not zebras. Media likes to ignore the stampeding horses, and go to extraordinary lengths to try to manufacture a hidden zebra. IMO. This article, with its headline, is a perfect example of that. And a perfect example of extraordinary media bias.

The glaringly obvious information from Dr Baden's exam is that the shots came came from the front, and entered the front of the victim. Any other interpretation is reaching, in the extreme. IMO, and in Dr Baden's opinion, apparently. There is just no way to make this into a "shot in the back" situation. Nope.

But I agree with others that the truth is irrelevant to those with an agenda. It's just an inconvenience to be suppressed and ignored. There is no truth bold enough, or big enough, or clear enough, for those that believe MB was innocent and the offer murdered him. The truth just doesn't matter to some people with a deeply entrenched agenda. IMO.

unless officer Wilson laid down on the pavement and fired int the head of a dying bleeding out Michael Brown from a distance of thirty feet I do not understand the theory that those head wounds were from an officer shooting at an already downed man.

It does not make any logical sense to me and it will not make any logical sense to me because it simply is not based in logic or fact.

if he didnt try to flee what is a reasonable explanation for him supposedly charging the officer yet still ending up 35 feet from the officer's vehicle?

the incident starts at the vehicle, he does NOT try to flee, he charges the officer, he ends up dead 35 feet from vehicle.

maybe there is a way that the math can work, anyone want to give it a shot?

Not sure where this "he ended up dead 35 ft from the vehicle" thing came from

Baden was talking about powder burns, and how powder residue may have been present on the clothing, that means CLOSE in when MB got those head shots.

Also let us remember MB had NO PROBLEM telling the tiny shop keeper he wanted cigars, then stealing those cigars and physically threatening the shop keeper as he left the store. He was a BIG guy and he could do what he wanted. IMO he thought he could even when he came across a police officer.

Why did he think that? Well the mods won't let us suggest why someone might make such an irrational decision.

I agree, Crump's demeanor and mentioning that information will probably be coming soon like it did before. When he mentioned that it was clearly (at least to me) a reference to the release of the convenience store surveillance video which did not cast Mr. Brown in the light the narrative required.

I believe those tox results will come bac and show weed in Brown's system. Honestly, weed and the way our nation and society view its use is changing daily and that to me is neither here nor there and if he was stoned it does not make me view him as a criminal or deserving of being shot. The strong arm action in the convenience store, yes. The rushing a police officer (MOO) yes. Both criminal behaviors.

Having smoked some weed, meh. Being a mouthy teen, meh.

Now if he was on other drugs, ones that might be associated with aggressive behaviors/actions, yeah, totally relevant IMO

Lord knows I might be wrong, but I have a feeling it could be more than just weed. JMO

I think what she's trying to say is that the wounds, and the estimated distance make it nearly impossible that Wilson shot him when he was down. A downward trajectory requires close proximity, and it doesn't appear to have been the case. The Prof. Says "at least 2 feet," while Baden stated, "could have been up to 30 feet."

Exactly, thanks Betty.

I'm still waiting for more evidence to come in before I make my final decision of what I think happened. Again so far I believe this officers story.I think this officer needs to start getting a very very good defense attorney.I am actually very serious about the lawyers and team I am going to suggest he gets.
# 1 Linda Kenney Baden.Because I personally think she is the best defense attorney out there.
#2 Jose Baez
#3 Henry Lee Forensic scientist

But I need to make very sure I see all the evidence as much as possible to make sure this officer was indeed in the right.

St. Louis County PD ‏@stlcountypd 3m
The Affton Southwest Precinct would like to say thank you to all the local businesses and residents we serve. The... http://fb.me/2lqxj7oi7

The Affton Southwest Precinct would like to say thank you to all the local businesses and residents we serve. The tremendous outpouring of support for the St. Louis County Police Department and specifically the men and women of the Affton Southwest Precinct during this time is invaluable to the moral of the officers. All the officers have been working 12 hour shifts, and sometimes more, with no days off since the Ferguson incident. These acts of gratitude do not go unnoticed. They bolster the officers morale and remind them why we chose this profession, to help serve the upstanding citizens of the community in which we serve. Thank You!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/130830616942337/photos/pcb.949457921746265/949455161746541/?type=1
https://www.facebook.com/130830616942337/photos/pcb.949457921746265/949448285080562/?type=1
https://www.facebook.com/130830616942337/photos/pcb.949457921746265/949455031746554/?type=1

Aww, that's awesome! Thanks for posting pops

His life has been ruined and his name dragged in the mud before anyone knows what really happened.

Precisely. We need all the info, not just rhetoric from those who want to push the white cops indiscriminately killing black teens agenda.

The findings by Baden offer some valuable info, and IMO make me seriously question the "witness" accounts of what happened.

While it is not a real redition it is showing the bullet holes and how they would align if the hands were up.. I don't know if that is absolutely correct but it does go with what Baden said this morning along with another ME that was on the news this morning.

Others can recreate images, others can recreate a scenario, others can put in a post what they think happened, yet when I do it, it's a different animal..

I finally found the post I mentioned earlier. Post #430 at 5:21 PM Sunday 8-17-2014 Grief and protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #3
It my opinion, the MB family attorney was trying to prepare the protestors for the autopsy report. Just my opinion.

Phoebeb

Yes he did, and I heard him (or a different atty there in Ferguson- not sure) say the same thing yesterday too. Made me stop and take notice when I heard it, but I heard Crump say that today too. There must be something either in his past they know is coming out or something in toxicology or autopsy like you said, imo. They are gearing up for something seems like. But really, the only thing that matters is what happened during the shooting imo. That info isn't out yet but already many have tried and convicted Wilson of murder. To many, there's no need for all the details, that's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
I just heard Mr Crump say something VERY interesting to the crowd, while standing with MB's parents at the rally.

I'd like to see it gain, but he said, almost in a warning tone, to the crowd:

" Now YOU all are going to hear some talk about young Michael Brown in the next few days...and do not let it distract us from the truth/...."

I am paraphrasing, but that is the essence. It sounded to me like he was warning folks about another shoe about to be dropped. Maybe the tox results or the autopsy?

"in the next few days" It's going to be an interesting week. I wonder if the tox screen will be released late tonight (while the protesters are protesting) like they did the autopsy last night.

Cue up the "marijuana makes you feel all relaxed and sleepy" comments.

Anyone else feel like we're stuck in the movie "Groundhog Day"?

The tox reports are all in? I thought those took a couple of weeks.

And no I do not think MJ alone would explain this, unless it triggered depression to the point of causing suicide by cop (and even then I suspect they would THINK about suicide not actually bum rush a cop).

"in the next few days" It's going to be an interesting week. I wonder if the tox screen will be released late tonight (while the protesters are protesting) like they did the autopsy last night.

Maybe the release of the results is why the NG will be there tonite.

Precisely. We need all the info, not just rhetoric from those who want to push the white cops indiscriminately killing black teens agenda.

The findings by Baden offer some valuable info, and IMO make me seriously question the "witness" accounts of what happened.

The rhetoric has grown stale, which always happens when someone tries to advance an agenda by using a false premise. Gradually, the truth emerges and the instigators scatter back into the shadows until the next time.

JMO

That makes no sense if it's a downward projectory...

Would depend on the position of the head.

dr. Baden referenced abrasions when Davis, forgive the lack of a better descriptor, face planted the street...

Downward when looking at the diagram ...the real autopsy diagram, not the fabricated one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh lots of people certainly said he never tried to flee, laughed at the idea.

Dorian Johnson said they did try to run away after the first shot at the car. DJ stooped behind a car and he said MB told him to keep running. They knew they had both just stolen cigarettes and maybe that's why they were trying to outrun the officer.

I imagine how intimidated and trapped Darren Wilson may have felt as he was not able to exit his own car as MB stood at the window leaning in or towards him. It's hard to believe DW would actually try to grab MB by the neck and try to choke him (as DJ described) through a car window- 6'3" 292 pounds keeping your door from opening. Even if DW was the same size, the fact that DW cannot exit his car plus the difference in height of MB towering over DW while sitting is a bad scenario.

Why wouldn't the boys have just backed up a few feet with hands up when the door of the police car wouldn't open? IMO, no way did DW try to pull a 292 lb guy through the window. That doesn't make any sense.

If you just robbed a convenience store 10 minutes before, police tell you to get out of the street, wouldn't you comply so as not to attract attention to the loot in your hands anyway? I think MB was in a confrontational, emboldened frame of mind. All JMO...

Ty so much I am now even feeling more sane my head to is spinning its unreal shot six times then the next sentence is 3 of the wounds were by one bullet one bullet = one shot i hate math i do 6 - 3 = 3 but was shot 6 times!

YOUr statement is great :There are actual people saying that the autopsy doesn't prove that MB was not shot from behind, y'all! :eek: I just flipped through, CNN, Fox, MSNBC and read through dozens of articles. Even though there are no wounds in the back portion of MB's body. Do they think the bullets boomeranged or took a U turn? God help me understand these claims!

May God help you to see these claims for exactly what they are. Those claiming, twisting, turning, and torturing the autopsy seem to be going on emotion - hate, revenge, and blood lust being paramount.

My opinion only

Not sure where this "he ended up dead 35 ft from the vehicle" thing came from

Baden was talking about powder burns, and how powder residue may have been present on the clothing, that means CLOSE in when MB got those head shots.

Also let us remember MB had NO PROBLEM telling the tiny shop keeper he wanted cigars, then stealing those cigars and physically threatening the shop keeper as he left the store. He was a BIG guy and he could do what he wanted. IMO he thought he could even when he came across a police officer.

Why did he think that? Well the mods won't let us suggest why someone might make such an irrational decision.

im not sure what any of that has to do with my post that you replied to except your first comment, and the 35 ft thing came from LE it has been stated repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member