MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baden proved to be the sort of independent expert that actually has ethics and does not tailor his findings to what the client wants to hear. Not sure I can say that about the forensic professor.

Means "firing shots" I think.

Somebody way back said they looked up "dumpin on" and as I recall, they said it means firing repeatedly and missing..........JMO

In the late sixties (not sure of the year) we lived in Memphis, Tn., when the garbage workers went on strike...multiple protests...my husband was a member of the National Guard in our hometown about 80 miles away...he had to leave Memphis to go to our hometown to get with his unit.....curfew was imposed....a nightmare...going to the grocery the lines were unreal...everyone trying to get home before curfew (which I think was like 7pm.) All this to say there was no internet, no agenda, protestors everywhere though but the situation was finally resolved.....and back then guns were pretty much a non issue. This was a racial event and very scary. IMO.

Is it not just stunning at how everyone but us here are totally doing this a## backwards . Its actually scary hello anyone in media home The odometer on the car says 12 miles .... back to you Mike.....well the car that drove 325 miles......................................Really messed up!!! ANd hey just for info sake yesterday I had mixed thoughts about the whole mess but......................

Didn't Crump state the graze wound on the top of the head could have been while MB was facing AWAY? Therefore supposedly validating the idea that he was shot from behind? Did I misunderstand?

Baden just said TWO bullets were recovered from the head, so if the shot came from behind there should be NO question, and the autopsy report from Baden clearly shows ALL shots came from the front.

Or really awful................................everyone seems to be flipping the autopsy around IMO, so I fear tongiht might be hideous cause for some reason the autopsy is confirming stuff .

How does the mainstream media conclude that the past week is accurate when there is not one single mark on the dudes back --- feel free to let me know (!) am I losing my mind , what am I missing, I am visual --- if I am running and being shot at bullets would be hitting me in the back no?

If I am running toward you and you are shooting I would be shot on my front part of body --- I am serious here guys what am I missing, percieving incorrectly, or am I just coo coo!

This is getting as nutty (with mainstream talking heads ) as MAL 370

Advise please!!

The best advice I can give is the advice I took myself.

Look at the autopsy diagram that was released and tell me what YOUR eyes see. Without anyone telling you WHAT to see.

Let me know what you see.

Earlier this morning on a Fox News Network phone interview, Dr Baden also said all the bullets came from the front.

Dang, didn't get to see the PC. but just reading here so I appreciate all the reports. Did they mention the tox screen yet?

I'm a little mystified why anyone even try to suggest a person's arms are straight by their side when they are walking or running. MB wasn't Tin Man. The drawing indicates a wound near wrist/thumb on his right hand. When walking or running, a person's arms and hands are naturally turned toward the torso, partially in the air, with thumb up. Dr. Baden's diagram indicates all were in the forward facing position. None in the back.

JMO

Or Mike Brown fell to the ground and Wilson continued to shoot..

Not unless officer Wilson laid down on the ground, or fired from street level to do it. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A Missouri teenager fatally shot by police suffered a bullet wound to his right arm that may have occurred when he put his hands up or when his back was turned to the shooter, "but we don't know," a pathologist hired by the teen's family said Monday.

An independent autopsy conducted on 18-year-old Michael Brown determined that the teen was shot at least six times, including twice in the head. Brown was shot by a police officer Aug. 9 in Ferguson, touching off a week of rancorous protests in the St. Louis suburb.

Forensic pathologist Shawn Parcells, who assisted former New York City chief medical examiner Dr. Michael Baden during the autopsy, said a graze wound on Brown's right arm could have occurred in several ways.

The teen may have had his back to the shooter, or he could have been facing the shooter with his hands above his head or in a defensive position in front of his face, "but we don't know," Parcells said.

Baden said one of the bullets entered the top of Brown's skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when he suffered the fatal injury. He also was shot four times in the right arm.

http://news.msn.com/us/lawyer-autopsy-shows-unarmed-teen-repeatedly-shot

This is showing possible..which is how it's always termed since they were not there at the time to witness it themselves.

MSNBC has the assistant speaking on the autopsy now..

RIGHT. Just watched it. He said there was no way for him to know for sure if that arm wound was from back or front shot.

Also, he said the head shots also had various potential scenarios, including him running towards officer.

And, when they asked distance from gun, he said no closer than 2 feet.

Then it wasn't said and should not be repeated that it was stated.

The Professor/MD who spoke at the PC said the shot to the forearm could have come from behind, not that it did. He also showed the anatomical location in the posterior view and said it was marked in red and that it was not a different wound. He also stated MJs arm could have been in one of many positions when that injury occurred, and his demonstration indicated one of those positions could have been a defensive one. I do not know if there is a link at this time. The information was provided during the live PC shown on CNN.

Dang, didn't get to see the PC. but just reading here so I appreciate all the reports. Did they mention the tox screen yet?

I'm a little mystified why anyone even try to suggest a person's arms are straight by their side when they are walking or running. MB wasn't Tin Man. The drawing indicates a wound near wrist/thumb on his right hand. When walking or running, a person's arms and hands are naturally turned toward the torso, partially in the air, with thumb up. Dr. Baden's diagram indicates all were in the forward facing position. None in the back.

JMO

Tox screen not mentioned yet. I am curious why it has not been talked about.

Well, all I can say is that it's my opinion and educated speculation that the tox results must be pretty bad, if they are going to this much effort to "not mention" them. IMO, this is their opportunity to get out ahead of the really bad news and spin things to their narrative, in hopes that when the info does come out, they can bury discussion about it quickly.

There is nothing in the preliminary, or final toxicology that will be favorable to MB, IMO. I think its going to be pretty bad. JMO.

I agree, Crump's demeanor and mentioning that information will probably be coming soon like it did before. When he mentioned that it was clearly (at least to me) a reference to the release of the convenience store surveillance video which did not cast Mr. Brown in the light the narrative required.

I believe those tox results will come bac and show weed in Brown's system. Honestly, weed and the way our nation and society view its use is changing daily and that to me is neither here nor there and if he was stoned it does not make me view him as a criminal or deserving of being shot. The strong arm action in the convenience store, yes. The rushing a police officer (MOO) yes. Both criminal behaviors.

Having smoked some weed, meh. Being a mouthy teen, meh.

Now if he was on other drugs, ones that might be associated with aggressive behaviors/actions, yeah, totally relevant IMO

The Professor/MD who spoke at the PC said the shot to the forearm could have come from behind, not that it did. He also showed the anatomical location in the posterior view and said it was marked in red and that it was not a different wound. He also stated MJs arm could have been in one of many positions when that injury occurred, and his demonstration indicated one of those positions could have been a defensive one. I do not know if there is a link at this time. The information was provided during the live PC shown on CNN.

Thank you for writing better than me..

I know what I heard trying to say it doesn't come out quite right

I do remember hearing the head shot at the apex or top of his head was the fatal shot. There was nothing then that could have saved Mike Brown..

Sad for all involved here.

Do we know if the officer stayed by his vehicle and didn't run toward MB yelling for him to freeze, the MB decided to turn around and run toward the officer?

From Earlier post he yelled freeze and MB started thundering toward him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member