MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it wasn't said and should not be repeated that it was stated.

The professor of forensics, that assisted Baden, said it is possible that wound was from behind. But not that it was certain.

hopefully anyone that has followed cases like this for a long time will acknowledge this as common sense, the police dont shoot for arms, it is against training, against protocol, and is highly dangerous and unlikely to succeed.

is it possible officer wilson did that? sure.

and regarding how good of a shot he was, it isnt proven because he was able to choose to only shoot for an arm and managed 4 hits imo, that is extremely unlikely -it is proven because even if he emptied his entire magazine and scored 6 hits, that is an excellent ratio given the conditions.

Earleir post a couple back: One of the bullets shattered his right eye, traveled through his face, exited his jaw and re-entered his collarbone, according to the autop

So now we are down to three shots if one bullet casued three injuries??????
Yep and they found 3 bullets iirc.

Where is the link for that, other then you stating it. TIA

During the press conference Baden or the other guy didnt catch his name said It "could" have come from behind. They did not know.

Did anyone catch what Baden was trying to say when ParksandCrump were trying to rein him in at the end and leave?

disappointed with the piaget witness on CNN this morning, she seemed willing to tailor her statement to the allow for the newly released autopsy information. an honest witness does not do that imo, they repeat their story the same as they did the very first time. i gave her the benefit of the doubt as i would anyone, not too confident in her anymore.

did you watch the press conference? i thought it was all explained quite clearly there, anyway see my other posts and let me know if you still have questions.

Yes and I disagree with their agenda. Thanks for your reply.

I'm not an expert, just going by what the expert said...

the shot in the mid arm appears to be from behind. So that means the threat to Wilson was going away from him, not towards him..at that time. Then if Mike Brown turns around with hands raised, the other shots hit from the front..is the gist I'm getting..

I so hope a transcript of that PC is available..

I listened/watched the presser. The professor stated the shot to the arm COULD have come from behind and was likely received during the course of ambulating. He explained several ways that injury could have occurred.

agreeing to disagree. I heard things completely differently in that presser. Baden and whoever that other fella were basically explained that there were several of the wounds which could have been received in several ways.

None of them seemed to suggest that Brown receive his injuries while running or walking away. MOO

Ty so much I am now even feeling more sane my head to is spinning its unreal shot six times then the next sentence is 3 of the wounds were by one bullet one bullet = one shot i hate math i do 6 - 3 = 3 but was shot 6 times!

YOUr statement is great :There are actual people saying that the autopsy doesn't prove that MB was not shot from behind, y'all! :eek: I just flipped through, CNN, Fox, MSNBC and read through dozens of articles. Even though there are no wounds in the back portion of MB's body. Do they think the bullets boomeranged or took a U turn? God help me understand these claims!

My head is absolutely spinning :scared:

There are actual people saying that the autopsy doesn't prove that MB was not shot from behind, y'all! :eek: I just flipped through, CNN, Fox, MSNBC and read through dozens of articles. Even though there are no wounds in the back portion of MB's body. Do they think the bullets boomeranged or took a U turn? God help me understand these claims!

I am now convinced that this is a old fashioned witch hunt against Officer Wilson.

If there were gunshots in MB's back, do you honestly think anyone would be trying to convince people that he WASN'T shot in the back????

Originally Posted by Spellbound
I don't understand why no media is talking about the person in the background having a different version of events (@6:20 into the tape)

Because this is ratings GOLD! Having a logical explanation for this unfortunate situation makes them move to the next story and sends Jackson/Sharpton back home.

Wow! That speaks volumes to me. Also, early this morning between 2 AM and 3 AM shortly after the LE news conference, CNN anchor Don Lemon who is in Ferguson, was extremely upset at how some of the protestors were behaving.

The man who made that statement above was Danny, I didn't get his last name.

Now Dr. Garavaglia is on. She says she wouldn't go on a single autopsy. She would like to look at all 3 before giving her opinion. She says the first autopsy is most critical because pictures are taken.

Did anyone catch what Baden was trying to say when ParksandCrump were trying to rein him in at the end and leave?

Oh I see so what was stated as a "could" have happened has ended up here as a "did" happen. Lovely, that's helpful to the situation.

hopefully anyone that has followed cases like this for a long time will acknowledge this as common sense, the police dont shoot for arms, it is against training, against protocol, and is highly dangerous and unlikely to succeed.

RSBM
Have you ever been in fear for your life and have to shoot at a huge moving target that is charging you?

and regarding how good of a shot he was, it isnt proven because he was able to choose to only shoot for an arm and managed 4 hits imo, that is extremely unlikely -it is proven because even if he emptied his entire magazine and scored 6 hits, that is an excellent ratio given the conditions.

Rumor has it that the cops eye was swollen shut and he had bruises on his face. So there is a good chance that he had his vision impacted during the shooting.

JMO, but all those non-lethal shots fired BEFORE the fatal shot to the head, tells me that either Officer Wilson is a very bad shot or that he tried his best to stop MB without killing him.

Could not have said it better_------lordy!
There were no shots in his back. Do you think he was running backwards, with his hands up, while fleeing

I am sorry this is not a funny thing but the way you wrote it was just brillant and creates quite an image!!

There were no shots in his back. Do you think he was running backwards, with his hands up, while fleeing? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713