MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this is ratings GOLD! Having a logical explanation for this unfortunate situation makes them move to the next story and sends Jackson/Sharpton back home.

And Sharpton has a syndicated show "Keeping It Real" on 30+ "urban radio" stations.

In the NYTs interview, Baden said all of the bullets came from the front. Who was the guy who said they might have come from the back?

Rumor has it that the cops eye was swollen shut and he had bruises on his face. So there is a good chance that he had his vision impacted during the shooting.

that would make his shooting even more impressive.

Its from twitter, linked by photobucket just to show the possibility Mike Brown had this hands raised...never made it appear to be from the actual autopsy. since the other thread is closed, I brought over both diagrams..for effect...

Whose twitter account?

Speaking of common sense, does anyone really think Wilson would have shot up in the air at MB's arms like that? :facepalm:

I strongly believe that MB was coming towards Wilson, in an aggressive stance (again), and he had to be stopped to save Wilson's life.

Or with the altercation before hand made him a bit out of it when it come to aiming.

In the NYTs interview, Baden said all of the bullets came from the front. Who was the guy who said they might have come from the back?

Earlier this morning on a Fox News Network phone interview, Dr Baden also said all the bullets came from the front.

Watching CNN, TH says that before autopsy was released the narrative we were given was that MB was fleeing and trying to surrender. Now, with the release of this autopsy, we know that is not the case.

We need Officer Wilson's report to make that determination.

the mid arm shot is said to be from behind, so he was shot as he was back was to Wilson..not shot in the back but the back of his mid arm..

Are the experts not to be believed?

That is NOT what was said. It's said it "could have". However, the totality of the evidence shows that is not the case.

WIth the murder tools avalable as illustrated the first two nights - what is the nationial guard going to do like differently or somehting

why bring them in they obviouly have enough stuff right there to take care of ISIS in 5 minutes --what is the reason it will inflame

disappointed with the piaget witness on CNN this morning, she seemed willing to tailor her statement to the allow for the newly released autopsy information. an honest witness does not do that imo, they repeat their story the same as they did the very first time. i gave her the benefit of the doubt as i would anyone, not too confident in her anymore.

Yes luckily it's very clear what her first version was.

During the presser after Baden talked, and admitted to one reporter that the head wounds MIGHT have come while MB was rushing towards the officer, they put a forensics professor up to the mic. And he gave out the Crump Party line.

One thing that Baden said brought a WINCE to the attorneys faces standing behind him. In response to a question he said [paraphrasing]:

" the officer also had injuries which were reported..."

Where is the link for that, other then you stating it. TIA

I've not seen that stated either. That the arm shot came from behind.

But, actually, I don't need anyone to tell me what direction the shots came from (front or back) because I can look at the autopsy diagram with my own eyes. And that diagram shows all the shots on the front and no shots on the back.

I'm ready to move on the autopsy #1 AND the tox screen. They don't have a personal agenda and I appreciate that.

would assume that is why an officer was approaching him and be on the defense. very good point had not thought about that thanx!

Ok, when this story first was reported, I shared in the outrage. However, as more and more details are shedding light in what happened, my outrage has shifted from feeling the cop acted out of line to that people are supporting and condoning violence towards LE.

I find it very hard to believe an officer who had zero blemishes on his career would suddenly start grappling with someone(who happened to be large) through the window on his vehicle. Secondly, I do think, someone who just committed a crime of robbery, which was forceful and aggressive, would assume that is why an officer was approaching him and be on the defense. I am no autopsy expert and will wait for all the info to come out on that before deciding completely how I feel. I just find it so unlikely a cop who appears to have been stellar would just suddenly change into a shady officer up to no good, while I find it very likely that someone who was committing a strong armed robbery would be very likely to use force and aggression.

Secondly, wth is wrong with people to think they can say we have a right to protest when almost every single protest has devolved into looting and rioting?!? I know the majority of people probably do want to protest peacefully, but the fact is that has not happened. I teach my 1.5 year old that tantrums and hitting will never get her what she wants. Did these peoples parents not do the same? They have taken so much away from what has happened, that even if in fact he was innocently slaughtered, that the ugliness that has resulted since will always leave a stain on the events.

And, if people were truly afraid of the cops in this area, I doubt we would see some of the behavior we have occurring. If I thought the cops were some thugs who were violating power I know I certainly wouldn't be putting myself at risk of arrest, abuse and possibly being shot.

Well, all I can say is that it's my opinion and educated speculation that the tox results must be pretty bad, if they are going to this much effort to "not mention" them. IMO, this is their opportunity to get out ahead of the really bad news and spin things to their narrative, in hopes that when the info does come out, they can bury discussion about it quickly.

There is nothing in the preliminary, or final toxicology that will be favorable to MB, IMO. I think its going to be pretty bad. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95