MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Ofc. Wilson's police gun range scores showing what kind of shot he is from different distances. That most of MB's wounds were survivable hits to his arm, rather than the final deadly head shots, may say something very good about Ofc. Wilson.

if he didnt try to flee what is a reasonable explanation for him supposedly charging the officer yet still ending up 35 feet from the officer's vehicle?

the incident starts at the vehicle, he does NOT try to flee, he charges the officer, he ends up dead 35 feet from vehicle.

maybe there is a way that the math can work, anyone want to give it a shot?

Math may help. I think crime scene photos will provide answers. If the head shot was likely the final blow, that means there were earlier blows. If he were charging the officer, I presume there will be a trail of blood that will show approximately how far he moved back to end up at 35 feet. Time will tell.

Here is what the PO told a friend about how it went down.

http://danaloeschradio.com/alleged-friend-of-officer-darren-wilson-offers-his-side/

and at 6:20 what someone who had no skin in the game said what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL9dqkyjhM&list=UUmhRp3o1thoxFB9VOrvzz3A

IMO, these two stories match.

I don't understand why no media is talking about the person in the background having a different version of events (@6:20 into the tape)

this video has a translation of what the background speaker says:
http://youtu.be/prrydnTAly0

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus – the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

Just curious how you think these stories match? Thanks

If you listen to the first vidio audio portion, in the background you can hear a man explaining what happened as he saw it which is consistent with the friend of the officer's explanation as she knows it. You have to listen carefully though. IIRC, it occurs at the 6:40 mark.

Much is changing today huh - IMO the cop was truly afraid of getting hurt ----certainly not what I thought yesterday!!! Much info is changing the entire thing!

IMO opinion the autopsy sketch showing his arms up CLEARLY shows that the graze wound on the hand would NOT have occurred if his hands had been raised palms forward.

It could quite easily have occurred if his hands/arms were at his sides in a running position.

Mr. Brown's life ended on the street face down, how do the wounds described by the Brown family's own independent expert support that theory? If the officer continued shooting him when down why is there not a single wound to the backside of Brown's body?

:confused:

My head is absolutely spinning :scared:

There are actual people saying that the autopsy doesn't prove that MB was not shot from behind, y'all! :eek: I just flipped through, CNN, Fox, MSNBC and read through dozens of articles. Even though there are no wounds in the back portion of MB's body. Do they think the bullets boomeranged or took a U turn? God help me understand these claims!

I am now convinced that this is a old fashioned witch hunt against Officer Wilson.

If there were gunshots in MB's back, do you honestly think anyone would be trying to convince people that he WASN'T shot in the back????

Can't watch right now, but STILL no mention of the tox screen?

Am I correct that not a single word has been spoken about the prelim tox results?

If so, that speaks volumes, IMO. If it was negative, they would say so. At a minimum, there are blood alcohol results. As well as stomach contents.

if he didnt try to flee what is a reasonable explanation for him supposedly charging the officer yet still ending up 35 feet from the officer's vehicle?

the incident starts at the vehicle, he does NOT try to flee, he charges the officer, he ends up dead 35 feet from vehicle.

maybe there is a way that the math can work, anyone want to give it a shot?

I don't think anyone said that MB never tried to flee. It['s been said there were no shots in the back, as was rumored for so long.

I believe the background, upstairs witness, who said that he turned around and started coming towards the officer, and even while being shot at, would not stop.

Just curious how you think these stories match? Thanks

Originally Posted by SStarr33
Here is what the PO told a friend about how it went down.

http://danaloeschradio.com/alleged-f...fers-his-side/

and at 6:20 what someone who had no skin in the game said what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL9...hoxFB9VOrvzz3A

IMO, these two stories match.

--

To me it is from the same video, yet we have two differing versions.

So far I have seen no video showing the exact moment when the boy was shot and what the officer did immediately afterward. Did he check for signs of life?

What does 'dumpin' mean in this context? ' The police kept dumpin on him'

big bad policeman) cop is very small petite!

I am very angry watching this presser.

I wonder if I could get the rest of the day off work so I can go protest, loot and riot about it.

Well now we know. Justice will not be served til Officer Wilson has been charged s sayeth the Browns, so mote it be.

Very angry right now.

No matter what evidence comes to light that shows the original narrative (young unarmed teen shot in back by big bad policeman) on this case was woefully inaccurate, there will not be peace.

There will be no peace til that officer is made to pay for a crime I don't think he has committed.

I just fell with a big ole thunk off the :fence: in light of the autopsy.

If Ferguson throws that officer under the bus to return calm to a community determined to bully authorities into a result they want I will absolutely lose my chit.

:cow:

i dont think we do, it certainly makes it more questionable, but nothing proves it as far as i can see.
There were no shots in his back. Do you think he was running backwards, with his hands up, while fleeing? :waitasec:

I'd like to see Ofc. Wilson's police gun range scores showing what kind of shot he is from different distances. That most of MB's wounds were survivable hits to his arm, rather than the final deadly head shots, may say something very good about Ofc. Wilson.

BBM- I believe it does. Had officer Wilson wanted to kill Brown, he could have delivered the fatal blow during the first or second shot. The gun shots in the arm area prove to me, Wilson did attempt to try and stop Brown without fatally injuring him. The gun shots to the head tell a story as well. IMO

Maybe I misinterpreted wrong but....When Crump ( I believe) said that the tox screen will come out soon, it seemed as if he was suggesting it will be released to make Brown look bad.

His gun range scores may be moot. I think it has been officially released that the cop received injuries or at least it's been reported that he did. That alone will impact his vision with just that information. I'm not sure if it's been reported or discussed here so I don't know how to tip toe around this or if it violates TOS but the rumor mill says his vision may have been more affected than first described. Since the fact he was injured has been reported, I trust it's ok to say that. Take it for what it's worth. My opinion. All of that stuff.

BBM - head down, just like a charging bull, in my opinion.

And maybe collapsing down giving in to the pain of the injuries to the arm. All arm shots very close to if not along nerve tracks, thumb on radial track, forearm and upper medial arm along brachial track. That is sever debilitating pain. IMO brought MJ to his knees bending forward into the pain. Aligning head and face for next two shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95