MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Brown's life ended on the street face down, how do the wounds described by the Brown family's own independent expert support that theory? If the officer continued shooting him when down why is there not a single wound to the backside of Brown's body?

:confused:

I'm not an expert, just going by what the expert said...

the shot in the mid arm appears to be from behind. So that means the threat to Wilson was going away from him, not towards him..at that time. Then if Mike Brown turns around with hands raised, the other shots hit from the front..is the gist I'm getting..

I so hope a transcript of that PC is available..

Al Sharpton on MSNBC. Why on earth is he fanning the flames?

Because if the flames are finally put out, then he would have no reason to have his face on media.

Watching CNN, TH says that before autopsy was released the narrative we were given was that MB was fleeing and trying to surrender. Now, with the release of this autopsy, we know that is not the case.

Watching CNN, TH says that before autopsy was released the narrative we were given was that MB was fleeing and trying to surrender. Now, with the release of this autopsy, we know that is not the case.

i dont think we do, it certainly makes it more questionable, but nothing proves it as far as i can see.

" shows that the graze wound on the hand" I am moving that way more and more as it unfolds I think he is going to have justified shooting, he was a huge dude , had already lunged at the store clerk , evdiendtly lunged at the cop on two occassions in the car, reasonable to conclude that individual might harm me -------

IMO opinion the autopsy sketch showing his arms up CLEARLY shows that the graze wound on the hand would NOT have occurred if his hands had been raised palms forward.

It could quite easily have occurred if his hands/arms were at his sides in a running position.

if he didnt try to flee what is a reasonable explanation for him supposedly charging the officer yet still ending up 35 feet from the officer's vehicle?

the incident starts at the vehicle, he does NOT try to flee, he charges the officer, he ends up dead 35 feet from vehicle.

maybe there is a way that the math can work, anyone want to give it a shot?

I imagine after the first shot to his arm, MB's arm/s began flailing, definitely not stationary whether by his side or up in the air.

I'm not an expert, just going by what the expert said...

the shot in the mid arm appears to be from behind. So that means the threat to Wilson was going away from him, not towards him..at that time. Then if Mike Brown turns around with hands raised, the other shots hit from the front..is the gist I'm getting..

I so hope a transcript of that PC is available..

Strange I thought last night to nyt it was said all shots were from the front.

Wow! That speaks volumes to me. Also, early this morning between 2 AM and 3 AM shortly after the LE news conference, CNN anchor Don Lemon who is in Ferguson, was extremely upset at how some of the protestors were behaving.

Earleir post a couple back: One of the bullets shattered his right eye, traveled through his face, exited his jaw and re-entered his collarbone, according to the autop

So now we are down to three shots if one bullet casued three injuries??????

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/Uther3/Working Uploads2/Autopsy4_zps15fa8b76.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-family-autopsy/index.html

Bringing this forward from thread that is closed..

SUB-JP-BROWN-2-superJumbo.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...&region=lede-package&WT.nav=lede-package&_r=0

i would like to see HLN do one of their fabulous recreations and try to make it so MB is charging with his head down and can receive the head wounds he did from someone of Officer Wilson's height and whatever distance ends up being given between them. seems really hard to picture. charging with your head down like that seems like a very unusual thing to do in any altercation unless you are right on top of the person and going for a double leg. maybe he was idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95