MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to hear all the facts, not just one side of them, before making strong statements. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that there are those who don't want the facts to come out -- or don't want to face them, because it messes with their agenda.

That could be true and that is sad.

I see a big clustercluck that was messed up from the beginning. I always want to believe those who give their life to serve and protect, But they are perfect. They make mistakes and they are not all the same caliber.
I think in this case the biggest mess was started by the politicians in this municipality.

I want to hear all the facts and I want to reserve judgment until the end but the way it is coming out and the way they are handling, I don't trust them right now for the whole truth.

<modsnip>

IF that maybe smoked weed was laced with say PCP, then the smoker
could def become violent.

MB had a seemingly bullying attitude at the store.
No reason to doubt he had one towards a cop.

In the last 5-10 years, the media has professed to be concerned about "bullying." Well, the convenience store video has a 300 pounder menacing, shoving, and intimidating a store clerk half his size. Not to mention stealing merchandise. What better example of a bully could you find?

IMO who would be more likely to attack a cop, especially after robbing a store?

If there's no curfew, I wouldn't have though authorities would have the right to force press to stay in the 'pen' again tonight?

There is no way this guy should be dead in the street on a clear afternoon unless he drew a gun on the cop too. Im sorry. I have a lot of allowances that I can give the officer, But not shooting him and killing him in the middle of the street. Not over cigars. Not because he was running away.

It was not over cigars. And it was not ONLY because he was running away. It was probably because he attacked an officer and fought with him over his weapon. You cannot physically assault a cop and do hand to hand combat over his gun, and expect to run back to grandmas with your friends.

Alcohol is legal in all 50 states, yet being under the influence can lead to criminal charges in all of them.

Seriously? They call in the National Guard and then lift the curfew?
I'm usually a pretty peaceful person. But when enough is enough I will do something. Peacefulness is not working here.The president needs to put and end to this and not take sides and no racial issues.

Personally I would have Bikers (out laws, Hells angels,all bikers ect... to keep the peace in as peaceful manner as possible.

A lot of us remember how great the National Guard is at calming a crowd. Look up Kent State 1970...or listen to "Ohio" by Neil Young..tells the whole story. ^i^

In the last 5-10 years, the media has professed to be concerned about "bullying." Well, the convenience store video has a 300 pounder menacing, shoving, and intimidating a store clerk half his size. Not to mention stealing merchandise. What better example of a bully could you find?

Who would be more likely to attack a cop, especially after robbing a store?

Totally agree with you.

That makes no sense if it's a downward projectory...

You do understand "downward" is relative to the autopsy standard anatomical diagram, right?

And his head could have been in very few positions for that to occur?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is another help me out post. The chief medical examiner knows michael ? "I welcome anyone who wants to do additional autopsies,&#8217;&#8217; Case said. &#8220;Michael is someone I know and think highly of, and I think highly of the Armed Forces also. I&#8217;m not upset at all. This is highly controversial case, and it&#8217;s good that everyone interested in it can have a say.&#8221;"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...016ef8-26f4-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

FYI, there was a Facebook rumor in the middle of last week that the Shoe Carnival in Maplewood was looted, I was just in the strip shopping center where that is and from the outside it looks like nothing happened, so if anything did happen it was not that bad. The whole strip shopping center looked normal. This is not near the riot area, just an area where there were rumors of something going on last week. Maplewood is an inner-ring suburb in Mid-County.

If our President was a white man, would you even think of "taking sides"? I am insulted at the suggestion! ^i^

Any president IMO should be the calm
Voice of reason and withhold any judgement until the investigation is completed and all the evidence is known.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think it is interesting that he had pot in his system and everyone says all pot does is make you passive.

The guy in the store video was anything but passive.

It was not over cigars. And it was not ONLY because he was running away. It was probably because he attacked an officer and fought with him over his weapon. You cannot physically assault a cop and do hand to hand combat over his gun, and expect to run back to grandmas with your friends.

I keep seeing this fought over the weapon, where is the proof? No other witness saw that, Wilson states that but is it the truth? Or is it just words to justify the killing?

Oh, WOW, that link was well worth the read, especially the part about Inflated Qualifications:

For instance, a few months ago, his LinkedIn profile stated he had been a graduate student at the University of Florida for two years, but he acknowledges that he never attended a class there.

Baden didn't rely on him too much, did he?

Can't help but wonder if the Atty vetted this guy before agreeing to use his services. It seems in each of these big profile cases there are characters involved who become the side show. Lie about ones education what else is a lie. Jmo

ciao

That could be true and that is sad.

I see a big clustercluck that was messed up from the beginning. I always want to believe those who give their life to serve and protect, But they are perfect. They make mistakes and they are not all the same caliber.
I think in this case the biggest mess was started by the politicians in this municipality.

I want to hear all the facts and I want to reserve judgment until the end but the way it is coming out and the way they are handling, I don't trust them right now for the whole truth.

I am out for awhile because to me the facts add up to officer error at this point. Just my opinion..

I want to discuss facts not see post calling the dead man names and attacking the community.

BBM

Ok great lets sit back and wait for facts because all that's been released now, as far as autopsy is a partial report by the hired ME. Please let's do reserve judgement of the officer until all the facts are in. There is a presumption of innocence that has been forgotten by some.

I don't see a lot of name calling of MB or the community but I'll say I hate seeing it being said the officer doesn't deserve support and calling for his arrest without the facts too. So it goes both ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13