Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were betting I would trust this guy :
Dr Baden, 80, is one of only 400 board-certified forensic pathologists in the country and he has reviewed autopsies for both President John F Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr.

He has performed 20,000 autopsies and hosted the HBO show Autopsy.

Does anyone find the wounds consistent with mb reaching into the car with his right hand and his head down looking in? They seem to follow a line starting from his hand up to and ending at his head.

Pose post link re: Wecht commenting on this case. I don't recall hearing anything about that, or that he had access to autopsy findings. TIA

He was on CNN earlier and also on Fox today talking about it.

No one can say that for sure all the injuries to the arms were from the front. They are on the front of the arms but they could have gotten there when he was running away. as his forearms would have been exposed that way.

For me I have to acknowledge all that is possible.

Fox just played audio from the bystander vid...

"“The next thing I know, he comes back towards them."

...and the moon is made of cheese.... really. I saw it myself. I have proof..... lol

That is not actually what he said. He said that the injuries are in the front. But that the arms are mobile. Same thing that Cyril Wecht said today. It is possible that he was shot in the arm from behind. If he was running his arm would have most likely been facing front side back at some point. So it is possible. The wounds are on the front of the arms yes but they could have been facing back when he was shot.

He was shot while he was facing his shooter.

My opinion.

Minette:
http://www.webmd.com/brain/news/20140717/marijuana-paranoia
Study Sheds Light on Marijuana and Paranoia
from JLSC's post above:
July 17, 2014 -- An in-depth investigation has concluded that people who smoke marijuana are much more likely to have paranoia than people who don't use the drug.

The study also identifies psychological factors that can lead to feelings of paranoia in people exposed to the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, THC.

I'll take one for the team by busting myself. I smoked it from morning 'til night for about 35 years and only stopped when employer drug tests became the norm. I'd still be smoking now that I'm retired but my current circle of acquaintances does not include anyone who lights up so I am no longer "in the know"

my point is that, along with feeling "mellow" or "right," IMO the paranoia can be more correctly described as feeling a little bit shy or self-conscious in places outside your comfort zone. these were temporary perceptions and did not last. if I had shopping or errands planned, those got done before I toked because I didn't enjoy wondering if someone could tell that I was buzzed. this was an endless topic of discussion over the years and I will confidently say that 95% of my compadres felt the same. it related not at all to the stereotypical "they're coming to take me away" or "everyone's out to get me" paranoia

as an aside, I have been honest with my GP and he knows my history, and he prescribes Paxil for anxiety. I have always been anxious, since childhood, and it is his opinion that I was previously self-medicating with one of the best anti-anxiety agents on the planet

so in my biased opinion, I'm expecting to hear that something in addition to pot was behind MB's aggression

I wonder if there are multiple definitions of 'peaceful.' Hoping the police aren't arresting people who are truly not causing harm, obeying the laws and respecting others including the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that where they were trying to break into Nixon's sat office?

He was shot while he was facing his shooter.

My opinion.

We will all have our opinions but to look for the truth we have to look at the possibilities and probabilities.
so I have to go with what the evidence says. It says it is possible he was shot in the arms while he was facing away. The fatal shot he would have to have been facing the officer head down to get that trajectory.

CNN (The Situation Room),is reporting the case could go before the grand jury as early as Wednesday of this week.

Holy moly. I made a huge mistake-- i turned on the al sharpton show on msnbc. I really wish the family would tell he and others to go away-- it really sheds a sad light on this situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was on CNN earlier and also on Fox today talking about it.

No one can say that for sure all the injuries to the arms were from the front. They are on the front of the arms but they could have gotten there when he was running away. as his forearms would have been exposed that way.

For me I have to acknowledge all that is possible.

BBM

Based on the shot pattern, that is not possible. If he were running away, it would be his LEFT forearm that would have the wounds. The shots appear to go from lower to upper in a diagonal, rapid-fire, pattern.

May I please ask again has anyone found out if there was gun residue on Michael Browns shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi