MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe it was the shot to the eye that brought him down, and the last shot hit him in the upper part of the head as he fell. JMO.

This is a tough situation to watch unfold. My opinions change daily.

That shot to the eye and head are all that matter to me along with the fact there were no shots in his back torso. If he did raise his arms in a don't shoot manner, I think it was brief and was in a mocking fashion.

JMO

Why don't they clarify...not evidence on MB of a struggle.

Did I dream this or did Baden answer this presser question " Was there any evidence of a struggle?" by saying :

"Well, the there was the injuries to the officer..."

I could swear I saw him say that, but I might have been dreaming...

Loss of words here.

All I'll say is the white house was not happy about the lifted curfew and the guard being brought in. holder won't be there til wednesday, so who knows what will happen by then.

As I posted before, if MB was shot from behind and then turned around, his arm would now be on the OPPOSITE side of where the officer was shooting... requiring a readjustment for the officer to be able to start back shooting where he had left off.

All of that just couldn't happen in an adrenaline filled pursuit.

Thank you for pointing this out! That is the best point I've seen made and makes total sense. All the shots to the right arm were made when he was facing the same way. IMO as well. It would make no sense that the officer managed to hit his right arm once while he was fleeing and then re aimed to hit his right arm more, now on the otherside once he was facing him.

Did I dream this or did Baden answer this presser question " Was there any evidence of a struggle?" by saying :

"Well, the there was the injuries to the officer..."

I could swear I saw him say that, but I might have been dreaming...
Yes, he started out saying that. :lol:

I keep remembering the "accidental eyewitness" overheard describing what he saw on the youtube video. He said something to the effect of he heard bam bam bam then a pause with no shots, then another series of shots. Just thought I'd mention that fwiw... it was toward the end of that video

I don't think there was rapid fire from the beginning. I think he could have shot once while he was running away hit the arm, Then watched him turn forward facing him and only then continued firing as MB closed the distance between them.

It is possible considering all the evidence so far so I have to consider it.

popsicle said:
The Organization of Black Struggle began marching to Nixon's satellite office in downtown St. Louis shortly after 3 p.m. About 50 people at Kiener Plaza, saying the activation of the National Guard will escalate the situation. They also want the removal of Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson, the arrest of Darren Wilson, the officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, as well as the appointment of a special investigator.

...and a partridge in a pear tree.

:gaah:

I have been trying to figure out how to word this without insulting anyone so I hope it comes across how I am intending it. (Regarding the right arm issue)

Josie says that MB was taunting Wilson before "bum-rushing" him. Usually I'm good with picturing situations such as these and in my mind's eye, I can see the way MB's arms would be during said taunting.

I am NOT saying this happened, but just picture MB taunting Wilson, perhaps saying, "What you gonna to do? What? What?", with both arms half up, kind of shrugging and his arms are spread out a bit.

ARGH! I don't know if I can explain this correctly without saying exactly what I want to say.

I'm trying to find a pic or video of what I mean.

Get out of here!! I know exactly what you're saying. I'm been thinking the same thing and didn't didn't know how to post it so it would be understood

Kind of like, 'Come at me bro'

Attachments

• comeatmebro.jpg
    comeatmebro.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 95

RE: A St. Louis County cop told me the department is in process of cutting off all access into #Ferguson at this time. N and S ends of W Flor

Mixed thought , oh gosh now they are gonna spread everyone all over the place , ino neighborhoods why not make the street the place to be maybe the nationl guard NEEDS to come in and take over the whole operation , have police from 87 departments LEAVE(!) and then there is one leader, one unified plan , one radio frequency, they are organized to operate as one entity. All this police forces from all over , they are all trained differnet, have different protocols, have been conditioned by different bosses, different cultures in each force, different populations in which each department typically deals with.

ITs too splintered, up down in out right left

Get out of here!! I know exactly what you're saying. I'm been thinking the same thing and didn't didn't know how to post it so it would be understood

Kind of like, 'Come at me bro'
EXACTLY! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members