MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea seemed rather exaggerated.

I still believe in the possibility he suffered a blowout orbital fracture b/c of the way the Brown family attorneys are admitting there was "strong interaction" at the car. All it would have taken was one, good heavy blow to the face. IMO

Reports coming from all different news stories, say that a fracture was ruled out, so maybe everyone can get past that made up story.

Where does it say they are quitting their jobs to protest?

The workforce, in any case, was gradually being lured outside. One employee "just quit to be in the riot," Beckun said. Ifama Kellin, another worker, took off after her shift one recent night to join the protests, still wearing her uniform.

Dunno but the Michael Brady witness chat with Anderson Cooper sheds some light on how those shots occurred. He is an eye witness, and doesn't seem to have an agenda. JMO

Do you have a link to the interview before Cooper edited it?

Right. He did not address the arm shots, but they could only have happened when MB turned around and BEFORE he put his arms in a cradling position (someone suggested that after his arms were hit he "cradled" them) Brady said he then stooped down, arms still on his stomach, head down, and was shot twice in the head and collapsed and died. That is just the way I picture it, per his description. Dunno. We shall see, someday. JMO
This is also how I picture it happening. However, I think he read about the head shots. I don't think he knew.

We can still debate if the shots came from the front or back. However, in most of the discussions recently with MB's attorneys, they no longer dispute that he was shot front to back.

LOL if we could read all three autopsy reports,we might have a clue! JMO

LINK to Officer Darren Wilson's medical records that were released please?

Oh, they weren't?

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter anyway. Brown still strong arm robbed a store, took items without paying, attacked the store owner who was three times smaller than him, disobeyed LE's directive, assaulted a police officer and tried to take his gun.

If he didn't have an orbital fracture, I am GLAD for him. He didn't deserve to be assaulted like that and it is still against the law. Officer Wilson had every right to protect himself from this attacker.

We can still debate if the shots came from the front or back. However, in most of the discussions recently with MB's attorneys, they no longer dispute that he was shot front to back.

How did Michael Brown get so far away from the Police car if he was not running? Anyone know that answer? If he did in fact, run after being shot once, then turn and yell not to shoot, then he could have been running, turned and was then shot, what 5-6 more times? Of course he then would not be shot in the back, would he?

I am trying to keep an open mind here, I do not think that Michael was a "choir boy" nor do I think that even if the cop knew he had stolen cigarillos (which it appears that he did not know this), that Michael Brown deserved to be told to get the F out of the street, or deserved to be shot, what 5-6 times?

Can cops speak nicely to teens, or are they taught to yell at them? This I do not know, but I do know it can escalate a situation quickly.

The cop, by then, was mad, was not going to wait for backup, so shot. I am sure that that police force could have located Michael even if he did run and hide somewhere, he was known and his friend was hiding next to the parked car.

I hope that I lived to see the day when these situations can be discussed without ever using the words black or white. I worry every day about my husband and three sons, will they be stopped by the police, did I teach them enough to be polite and not agitate, will they be safe? If something happens, will someone come to their rescue?

So they are saying the x-ray was negative. Where did someone come up with an orbital blowout fracture? It seems awfully specific. Is incorrect information being leaked to make those on Wilson's side look bad?
BBM
If it is true that he didn't have an orbital blowout (not sure why anyone is fawning all over CNN all of a sudden LOL) I wouldn't put it past certain people to do this very thing.

There were four shots to the arm. The upper shot was from the front according to Parcells. The shot to the hand was more of a graze. Could have come a number of ways. Parcells demonstrated many times in interviews the other two arm shots could have happen in a number of ways. Including running away from or running towards the officer.

Are we 100% sure that he took six bullets? I don't understand how he could take 6 bullets with one of them causing 5 different wounds and he has 8 wounds total.

I heard the "two steps" original, but he said just that. He didn't characterize them as running. JMO

Right, but he apparently did NOT have his hands up and was approaching the officer, who had already yelled FREEZE.

Are we 100% sure that he took six bullets? I don't understand how he could take 6 bullets with one of them causing 5 different wounds and he has 8 wounds total.

And they only found 3 bullets in him. Baden didn't mention any of the wounds going clear thru him. jmo

How did Michael Brown get so far away from the Police car if he was not running? Anyone know that answer? If he did in fact, run after being shot once, then turn and yell not to shoot, then he could have been running, turned and was then shot, what 5-6 more times? Of course he then would not be shot in the back, would he?

I am trying to keep an open mind here, I do not think that Michael was a "choir boy" nor do I think that even if the cop knew he had stolen cigarillos (which it appears that he did not know this), that Michael Brown deserved to be told to get the F out of the street, or deserved to be shot, what 5-6 times?

Can cops speak nicely to teens, or are they taught to yell at them? This I do not know, but I do know it can escalate a situation quickly.

The cop, by then, was mad, was not going to wait for backup, so shot. I am sure that that police force could have located Michael even if he did run and hide somewhere, he was known and his friend was hiding next to the parked car.

I hope that I lived to see the day when these situations can be discussed without ever using the words black or white. I worry every day about my husband and three sons, will they be stopped by the police, did I teach them enough to be polite and not agitate, will they be safe? If something happens, will someone come to their rescue?

The ONLY person that said the cop first said " get out of the effin street' is Dorian, and he has been proven to be an unreliable witness, imo. I think it is more likely that the initial words from this officer were rather polite, as he drove on past the teens. It was only when they ignored/defied him, that he backed up the car, and asked again. At that point he was less polite, I am sure.

That's why I like the diagram from nancy grace, its much easier to understand IMO

That's what Michael Baden's report specified -6 bullets.

How far away was Wilson when he shot? I've not seen a diagram of the scene.

And they only found 3 bullets in him. Baden didn't mention any wounds of the wounds went clear thru him. jmo

Interesting, thanks for posting that. Could Wilson have just shot 3 times? Anybody think the wounds on the arm could be from just one bullet? That would make sense since Baden said 1 bullet caused 5 wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman