MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the unnamed sources for him being beaten to nearly unconsciousness. JMO

Can someone tell me where MB was shot,referring to his body? Was he shot in the head?

befxfr.jpg

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/20/brown-michael-gunshot-wounds-explained-entry-exit

I find this compelling b/c it clearly illustrates the idea that the first 4 shots very well might not have stopped a charging MB.

IMO

I respectfully disagree. White people are not allowed to talk about it. Those that do lose their jobs or their sports teams. White folk ain't stupid.

:cow:

I was going to say the same thing. Whites don't talk about cause they are then accused of being racist. Moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think it really matters if the eye socket was fractured or not. Both sources AGREE that he had to have it x-rayed because it was swollen and had been injured. THAT is the important part. He was punched in the face, so whether it was fractured or not fractured is not that much of an issue. jmo

...Except to DW!!!!

Maybe we should just beware of unnamed sources generating info on both Wilson and Brown and the incident. JMO

I never did believe that part.

Yea seemed rather exaggerated.

I still believe in the possibility he suffered a blowout orbital fracture b/c of the way the Brown family attorneys are admitting there was "strong interaction" at the car. All it would have taken was one, good heavy blow to the face. IMO

Anybody else having a hard time trying to figure out how those shots to the arm got there if MB was NOT either
A) running away
Or
B) turned around with his hands up

??

'Hercules' actor's eyebrow-raising Ferguson rant

He posted a rant on his Facebook page, seeming to blame the Ferguson "riots" on President Obama and African-American "animals" and "losers."

snip

African-American entertainers, such as Jesse Williams and Lauryn Hill, have been especially outspoken, expressing outrage at the shooting and subsequent unrest, and at the media coverage of both.

Last week, Grey's Anatomy star Williams went on CNN to lecture Wolf Blitzer on how the media is getting the story all wrong. And Hill is just one singer who's reworked lyrics to some songs to allude to Ferguson.

snip

"Race is the cyanide pill of crisis management," says noted crisis manager Eric Dezenhall of Dezenhall Resources in Washington. "The recovery rate from racism, real or imagined, is close to zero." Just ask Paula Dean.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/entertainment/2014/08/21/hercules-kevin-sorbo-ferguson-rant/14398817/

what does gateway pundit article mean?

PS : I promise guys 30 years ago the media did journalism the checked and checked - lin k earlier NBC pulled the arrest records the night there was 78 arrests - and there were 5 out of the area

CNn is still reporting false stuff a free intern could have found this simple statistic out - it is not ok - you guys rememer doing the canidian cop killer together and we knew he was in cutudy like 23 minutes before CNN did

IMO that might have some ramifications if the story is russia shooting nuc missles somewhere !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody else having a hard time trying to figure out how those shots to the arm got there if MB was either
A) running away
Or
B) turned around with his hands up

??

Dunno but the Michael Brady witness chat with Anderson Cooper sheds some light on how those shots occurred. He is an eye witness, and doesn't seem to have an agenda. JMO

Dunno but the Michael Brady witness chat with Anderson Cooper sheds some light on how those shots occurred. He is an eye witness, and doesn't seem to have an agenda. JMO
I agree, it is his report that seems the most believable in totality thus far.. IMO

The Most Dangerous Cities in the United States: Top 10

1. Camden, New Jersey
  2. Flint, Michigan
  3. Detroit, Michigan
  4. Oakland, California
  5. St. Louis, Missouri
  6. Cleveland, Ohio
  7. Gary, Indiana
  8. Newark, New Jersey
  9. Bridgeport, Connecticut
  10. Birmingham, Alabama

http://www.examiner.com/article/most-dangerous-cities-2014-fbi

Before Ferguson, the officer worked two years for the now-defunct Jennings Police Department.

news.yahoo.com/video-ferguson-officer-darren-wilson-co

Jennings, Missouri

The population was 14,712 at the 2010 census.

, 5,847 households, and 3,782 families residing in the city

The City's Police Department was subject to corruption and ceased operations in 2011

The City of Jennings contracts with the St. Louis County Police Department to provide professional police services to the city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennings,_Missouri

Yeah, I'm in the middle of #1.... And # 8

Yay

That is terrible! Why are there no Algebra II, Geometry, or U.S. History scores?

Not all subjects are tested, just the basic ones all high school students are expected to take.

Here's another MO schools comparison, rated from 0 (worst possible) to 100 (best). Normandy HS was rated a 1, which is tragic as several schools within 8 mi. rate near the top.

http://www.city-data.com/school/normandy-high-mo.html

CNN just played a snippet of AC's interview with Michael Brady. Did not mention the 2 steps Michael Brady said MB took toward DW. Only mentioned AC asking if he saw MB running toward DW, to which he sais no. I saw the original full interview last night when Brady said he saw MB clutch his stomach & took a few steps toward the officer. AC must not have liked this because he didn't ask him to expand but later put words in his mouth by saying you didn't see MB running toward the officer, did you. Answer no.

I respectfully disagree. Relisha Rudd case gave me insight to a level of severe dysfunctional family where cycle could easily be traced to grandmother and likely beyond. I saw people living in government housing complaining while their clothes and electronics are way better than what I can afford. I'm not going to make a blanket statement because there are people who really do make an effort, but a number, I feel, believe they are entitled.

I really want to discuss race because I don't believe it to be a race issue except people rebel rouse and agitate claiming it is. There is a push to bypass legal system, to indict and convict w/o details of another side of story that they do not even want to hear about. That's justice? Community issues need to be worked on and that has nothing to do with MB case. IMO

Wanted to bring this over as well...

That is crazy and Dr drew had on a cousin of MBs who stated...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/20/michael-brown-shooting-cousin-speaks-dr-drew

He hit the nail on the head IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member