MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe most whites are "scared" to talk about race. I could give some thoughts in living color. However, if I do, I will get a TO or banned here. See how that goes? I'm smart enough not to say what I really think. From those I talk to, and what I read, his same behavior goes for most white people these days. Scared? 'ell NO, just smart enough to know the score.

:cow:

Ok, I get you now, I wasn't seeing his statement that way, but i also didn't hear his statement in the context of the whole interview....my bad

*note to self...don't just go by the bullet points :blush:

So he did NOT have an orbital fracture, according to Don Lemon, on can

Ray!
stating that best witness will probably be the new witness from today who lived in the area and saw a partial account through apartment windows from 2 rooms. Attorney felt

What I dont get is all these witnesses never saw what is the biggest question what happened beofre any shots were fired - IMO isnt that the true core of this?

============================

RE National Guard to begin withdrawing per earlier post on this thread with linkj MSNBC

I hope this does not make folsk think it might be easier to loot which might be problem if the rain last night was reason for less people as opposeed the fever cooling
=====================
re Lemon tried to fight back but K

I thought Lemon was obnoxiuos during the exchange you dont fight with guests like a big baby iom
=================
IMO from the video the guy was huge and contrast with the officer
=====================================
RE:we are left with little to learn until who knows when.

Ugh a long long long long time I posted some time frames ealier in this thread and I was stunned, and we all have to be frank, IMO there is a stall factor here to to just cool everything down now , and these populations often dont understand the craziness (me included) of the system basically F O R E V ER ! Throw in the holidays , a mess..............

and then ealier post no matter what the G/J determines - they can still proceed with a regular trial - imagine that zoo. They did that with two of the 4 LA riot cops saw on documentary

Messed up guys! Wow - watched this last night

and look what I got just now WOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EylFpsMMmho

That really creeps me out, bothers me. It is a mainstream big program here -- like 60 min very strange there was nothing in it sifferent than what we have seen the last two weeks ..............

interesting (did not know this) sound familiar--the total conclusion was that LE did not handle the sitution well in the beginning they did the opposite that we had here

the police fled the hot area -- which meant no cops in that nedighborhood firemen we getting shot at they set tons of buildings on fire
from the mysteriously missing documentary in the last 15 hours messed up

CNN saying Wilson did NOT have a broken eye socket, did have a swollen face. X-ray negative.

I just heard that too....NG said the report/rumor about the eye socket fracture is false. I was starting to figure that since we hadn't had any verification of the actual report. I am so tired of false reports! I know it happens in every case...but it's a shame that things get so distorted and lies get printed.

I wonder why he is a new witness. Is he just now coming forward? If so, why did he wait so long. I'm not feeling it either. Because of the mindset in Ferguson,I'm having a problem believing any of the witnesses.

Now that you mention it... if he had a GJ subpoena he wouldn't be out yapping to MSM. jmo

I know he does not have to testify, but I hope The officer does tell his story to the GJ. If he has some forensics behind him, then he should tell them exactly what happened. jmo

RE National Guard to begin withdrawing per earlier post on this thread with linkj MSNBC

I hope this does not make folsk think it might be easier to loot which might be problem if the rain last night was reason for less people as opposeed the fever cooling

Seems, they may want to wait until after the weekend to begin withdrawing the NG, imo...

Shimon Prokupecz ‏@ShimonPro 2m
CNN: Reports that Officer Darren Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket are false. #Ferguson

where was that info sourced anyway? So many contradictory and false reports. Am I right remembering that a news org claimed it was sourced form inside the investigation? Losing track of which BS has come from where.

ETA Ah yes, this one originated with the Gateway Pundit and sourced several police department personnel who were not named as the source. Then everyone ran with it.

quick google search shows that the orbital blowout is still being reported as of now but we all know how blurry the lines have been for media and correcting bad info so I guess its wait and see.

What does CNN claim is its source of the info that the news was false?

where was that info sourced anyway? So many contradictory and false reports. Am I right remembering that a news org claimed it was sourced form inside the investigation? Losing track of which BS has come from where.
I can't remember where I read it, but it seems everyone was sourcing from a gateway pundit article - even the MSN :(

I don't think it really matters if the eye socket was fractured or not. Both sources AGREE that he had to have it x-rayed because it was swollen and had been injured. THAT is the important part. He was punched in the face, so whether it was fractured or not fractured is not that much of an issue. jmo

I know he does not have to testify, but I hope The officer does tell his story to the GJ. If he has some forensics behind him, then he should tell them exactly what happened. jmo

I hope it was yesterday so they (jurors) could still see the damage to his face.

Ferguson McDonald's a haven amid protests and tear gas

The workforce, in any case, was gradually being lured outside. One employee "just quit to be in the riot," Beckun said. Ifama Kellin, another worker, took off after her shift one recent night to join the protests, still wearing her uniform.
snip

She told how recently a man had come up to the counter to order and yelled, "Hands up!'"

She was stunned at first. Then the man said, "You're supposed to say, 'Don't shoot!' "

Kellin said her manager stood there and looked at him.

"So I said, 'Don't shoot!’ "

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-nn-ferguson-mcdonalds-20140821-story.html

I don't think it really matters if the eye socket was fractured or not. Both sources AGREE that he had to have it x-rayed because it was swollen and had been injured. THAT is the important part. He was punched in the face, so whether it was fractured or not fractured is not that much of an issue. jmo

Exactly, but you know the other side is going to try to say the officer hit his face on the dashboard, steering wheel, or car door. They have answer for everything don't you know.

Wouldn't advise the customer to attempt yelling "HANDS UP", at the local Bank....
I think the manager was trying to figure out if it was a robbery?

And...omg people are quitting their jobs so they can protest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968