MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heaven help save us all from politicians. :sigh:

I think I will refrain from commenting on this info til I have absorbed and figured out how to do so responsibly. Do you have a link to that btw? It would help me in deciding how outraged I am about the idea of it.

Giggle...right next to you...

Pandering? Pacifying? I'm simply stunned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

info will be released to the public in this case if there is no indictment, b/c it will "serve the public's interest"

I don't have a link, this is just info I've picked up by participating on various boards.

If for some reason the docs won't be released, you can bet there will be multiple FIOA requests, and I don't think a judge would refuse them for this particular case.

If their determination is that no indictment be filed, then that information … all that information … will be released to the public immediately,” said McCulloch.

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverag...ding-Ferguson-police-shooting--272013011.html

Do you have the video of the punch in the face and this terrible attack and gun snatching?? I am itching to see it. AND even after i see that, did he derseve to be shot??? Not in my book. Sorry lol

So if someone attacks a cop and tries to get their weapon, struggling over it, putting the cops life at danger, and a shot goes off, and then the guy refuses to FREEZE at gun point, there is no reason for the cop to go after him and stop him?

So since some believe that, why did he not come out himself and just say that....Not buying it at all. What i do believe is, that cop was up to no good and the rest, well he is dead

Unfortunately for that narrative ...there seems to be zero evidence in his past to support that. Zero.

Mike Brown on the other hand...well we SAW what he was up to. We witnessed his character, attitude and behavior and there is no question.....it's not good.

All IMO

You know you are one of my favs.. :)

I think that while we see that on tv that may not be reality. I think that a lot of mothers are going to use the incident as a cautionary tale. " when you rob people and act like a punk you can get killed."

I have an issue with anyone who stands up and ignores all the facts and just tries to pick what they want out of it to make it work for them. I think though that some of the people there are scared and upset at seeing this person gunned down in the street unarmed and that really imprints on them.

I can not imagine what I would feel like if this happened in the street in front of my house.

I hope you're right....and mothers are telling their children that.

Here is a fact so there is no misunderstanding because I do see some postings about MB being a child. At 6'4" and 292 lbs. Ofc. Wilson was unaware that MB was only 18 years old from what we know. In the officer's eyes MB may have appeared to have been a full grown adult because he never had a chance to ask for his ID. The outcome may have still been the same, it may not. We will never know for sure.

I do not agree with those laws so its pointless me even trying to understand. I know police need to stop shooting children, knowing some of these incidents could have been dealt with better. But no, we fire and kill cause we do not care about you...

So it is OK for 'children' to attack cops? Police are people too. What is he supposed to do when a 'child' that is 6 ft 4 and 300 lbs, starts punching him in the face and head, and struggles for his gun?

Here is a fact so there is no misunderstanding because I do see some postings about MB being a child. At 6'4" and 292 lbs. Ofc. Wilson was unaware that MB was only 18 years old from what we know. In the officer's eyes MB may have appeared to have been a full grown adult because he never had a chance to ask for his ID. The outcome may have still been the same, it may not. We will never know for sure.

IMO even if he were 16...it wouldn't have mattered in this situation. He was HUGE. Like linebacker BIG,
I don't know many/any that would NOT feel threatened by someone that size assaulting them or coming at them.
If that's what happened....and I believe that's what happened.

So it is OK for 'children' to attack cops? Police are people too. What is he supposed to do when a 'child' that is 6 ft 4 and 300 lbs, starts punching him in the face and head, and struggles for his gun?

Reach for his taser? (sarcasm)

Retweeted by Rachel Lippmann
huy mach ‏@huyMach 5m
Progress? #Fergsuon officer #DarrenWilson supporter brings cold drinks for #mikebrown supporters across the street.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvwqgrZIEAAd63P.jpg

I missed this when first posted and this made me smile. Progress indeed IMO. This is an indication that the two differing POVs, much like the folks in here, can coexist and believe what they do while waiting to see what justice looks like for Ferguson. That gives me so much hope and I would love to see many many more instances and images like this one that carry a message of hope. Thanks popsicle this image makes my evening.

Use another form of protection is what he should have done...he is trained right? Well then stop killing for the sake of it and making out a child is incredible hulk lol

His vision was probably impaired from being punched in the face. He couldn't even hit center mass ( and a lot of it) from a short distance. I doubt he had time to holster his gun, pull out a taser, and try to use that. He did what he had to do.

So since some believe that, why did he not come out himself and just say that....Not buying it at all. What i do believe is, that cop was up to no good and the rest, well he is dead

Was MB up to any good when he assaulted the store clerk while stealing merchandise?

Percentage Statistics.

Homicide[edit]

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[32][33]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Two white house officials will be attending Mike's funeral. When has this EVER happened??

I wonder if the White House will be sending officials to the funeral of Dillon Taylor, the 20 year old unarmed white male gunned down by a black officer in Salt Lake City?

Is Websleuths acting weird for anyone else? Or just me?

I wonder if the White House will be sending officials to the funeral of Dillon Taylor, the 20 year old unarmed white male gunned down by a black officer in Salt Lake City?
Apparently this is nothing but a political move. Or an attempt to keep the peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214