MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this was from last night and was responded to but aa9511 DJ also didn't include any cussing in their responses to the officer. He makes it seem like they were very polite with him. Which IMO makes his story unbelievable among other things he wasn't forthcoming about. DJ just isn't a credible witness at all, unfortunately as many things he's said have been proven false. IMO

Yes, I agree. He is trying to make their side (MB and him) sound totally innocent b/c I think he has had/has very real fear that he could be thrown in jail at any moment.
1) His participation in the robbery.
2) His participation (albeit bystander-ish) in a possible assault on, and murder involving a police officer (and of course in this case, magnified because of the protests, officer gets paid leave from job, etc.).

The #2 is obviously a biggie, he could be thrown in prison for the rest of his life (in his mind). He is a black young male caught up in all of this. Of course he will want to minimize his own participation.

At the same tiime, I have no doubt that if Wilson did anything wrong, he will also minimize that during his telling of the story.

JMO.

IA something set this off, and we don't know what, I'm starting to think he was more than just high on pot.

IDK, I thought pot was supposed to calm you down. Same thing with sizzurp or whatever it is. IDK, I am not familiar with drugs other than the (very) occasional experimentation with pot.

Please correct me, but a theme running through your posts seems to be that we shouldn't be making inferences or connecting-dots using yet unproven bits of information. For instance, the several quotes from Brown family lawyer Daryl Parks re what occurred between MB and DW "at the car" shouldn't be given any weight because they haven't been proven in a court of law? I don't know why others are here, but I enjoy the "sleuthing" aspect of solving a mystery by tying together and discarding bit of information with others as things roll along. If all we're allowed to do is post and read links, but draw no conclusions together about them, I don't see the point.

I give the BBM a lot of weight. Parks wouldn't be admitting that unless he had to. IMO

I do not find DJ credible whatsoever.

In fact it bothers me greatly that as his friend is laying there dead he takes that opportunity to run home and then come back quickly. It makes me think he took something home he did not want the officers to find. JMO.

Many times witness statements can change once the federal government gets involved. They have to swear under penalty of perjury that the statement they give is true and correct. And if it is not, they are subjected to prison time for giving a false statement under oath.

Hi OB! Yes, I agree, but we have to remember that DJ must have been scared out of his mind, and probably still is, that he will get thrown in prison.

We still don't know if MB tried to "wrestle his gun away" or what happened exactly.

I believe we have heard there is evidence that MB touched the officers weapon (prints, dna, something).

Do you think perhaps MB politely asked the officer if he could see his handgun and then Officer Wilson handed it to MB so he could inspect the weapon during a friendly and polite discussion? Seems that possibility is just as likely as some of the others we have seen stated so far. :rolleyes:

The version that Wilson grabbed him by the neck and tried to pull him in through the window of the car is almost laughable. I mean---what the heck do you do with a 295lb, 6'4'' man once you've pulled him into the car? The answer would seem to be---->nothing, because you wouldn't be able to move.

JMO Wilson MAY have been trying to detain MB to effect an arrest, but he couldn't exit the SUV because MB was too close to the door, so he tried to grab him and detain him that way? JMHO

In the interest of keeping stuff all together, I went through and pulled what I think are all of the Piaget Crenshaw interviews as well as her FB pages that have more from her.

Piaget Crenshaw:

Day of Shooting

http://www.ksdk.com/videos/news/local/2014/08/13/14007133/

LA Times Interview August 10, 2014

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-missouri-police-shooting-20140810-story.html#page=1

Local Fox affiliate interview--August 12, 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpoQkToJOgQ

CNN Interview with Tiffany Mitchell--August 13, 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=advkpZIuq2U

CNN New Day Interview August 18, 2014

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v...wday-intv-ferguson-shooting-crenshaw.cnn.html

Anderson Cooper Interview August 18th, 2014

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08/...shaw-describes-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/

Videos Piaget Crenshaw took:

http://www.todayleak.com/2014/08/video-cop-who-shot-unarmed-michael-brown-standing-over-his-body/

Piaget Crenshaw's FB Community page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Piaget-Crenshaw/792538637464592

Piaget Crenshaw's Personal FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/RisqueeP?fref=browse_search

Let me know if I am missing any and I will add. I will post on the media thread as well. Anybody up for taking another one of the eyewitnesses and doing the same?

Wow thank you!

Thanks for the welcome, Auburn. I'm still trying to figure out how to link things! I realize that not everyone has the amount of time I do at the moment to read multiple media reports, so I like to point out things that I think may have been overlooked.
If DW was wrong, he should face the consequences. If MB was responsible for his own demise, then that should be pointed out, as well. I reserve final judgment until all the facts are in, and my opinion may change at any time.
However, I don’t believe that DJ is credible for various reasons posted in prior threads. But there is some truth to almost every lie. I was reading his statement again and this jumped out at me:
…Johnson explained of the scene between Brown and the officer. “It’s like tug of war. He’s trying to pull him in. He’s pulling away, that’s when I heard, ‘I’m gonna shoot you.’ ”At that moment, Johnson says he fixed his gaze on the officer to see if he was pulling a stun gun or a real gun. That’s when he saw the muzzle of the officer’s gun. “I seen the barrel of the gun pointed at my friend,” he said. “He had it pointed at him and said ‘I’ll shoot,’ one more time.”
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/eyewitness-michael-brown-fatal-shooting-missourihttp://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/eyewitness-michael-brown-fatal-shooting-missouri
This is also close to the statement by Josie:
“Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him,” said Josie, who is friends with Wilson’s girlfriend, who is a police officer at an area police department.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/18/darren-wilsons-version-of-events-audio/#ixzz3BE0Df0VF
So MB was warned not once, but twice according to DJ’s own statement. Why didn’t MB stop right then? He wasn’t afraid. I just don’t think he was afraid or had any respect for authority or DW/the police/or the gun.

A "giant" man pushing a smaller shopkeeper into a display is assault, NOT a mistake, not an "oopsie", it's assault. The shopkeeper is there working and being a productive member of the community-he doesn't need this "disrespect" from some hooligans with nothing better to do. Color/race doesn't matter-I'd feel the same way watching ANY <modship> assaulting ANY shopkeeper.

So there is a big man stealing something from your store, and the shopkeeper decides to go and block the big guy from getting out the door? Of course he was going to get shoved. I'm NOT saying that was okay, by ANY means - what I do say is that if you try to confront a group of kids stealing something from your store, by yourself, of course there is the high probability that you are putting yourself in danger.

JMO.

JMO Wilson MAY have been trying to detain MB to effect an arrest, but he couldn't exit the SUV because MB was too close to the door, so he tried to grab him and detain him that way? JMHO

Through a vehicle window, with his left hand on the neck of a 6'4" almost 300 pound young man????

Baden found no marks on Browns neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse me, but none of us know exactly what happened immediately before or immediately after this assault - except that Michael Brown got shot.

We do NOT know for sure what Officer Wilson did or did not do or say. On the other hand, there have been MANY, many scenarios of what Michael Brown did contrived out of imaginations. Is there not a disconnect there? Why are we free to come up with things Michael Brown did or said, but not free with regard to OW?

JMO.

Neither side disputes that there was an altercation at the window of the SUV.

Exactly, so walking in the middle of a street puts you at risk of getting shot by police? Are we living in Saudi Arabia?

JMO.

This was posted last night on this thread. I want to apologize to the original poster because I did not get his/her name when I copied it. I am a tech/computer challenged Nana. Please forgive me.

Early statements by Chief Belmar

Belmar said at a news conference on Sunday that when Wilson got out of his squad car, Brown pushed him back in, and a struggle ensued.
Belmar said the incident started when Brown physically assaulted the police officer, pushing him into the officer's vehicle.

He said there was a struggle inside the car, and at some point Brown reached for the officer's weapon. One shot was fired inside the vehicle.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/18/ferguson-darren-wilson-account-michael-brown-shooting

Belmar says Brown physically assaulted the officer, and during a struggle between the two, Brown reached for the officer's gun. One shot was fired in the car followed by other gunshots outside of the car.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crim...olice-news-conference-michael-brown/13860601/

**Two recent comments (on video) by Brown Family lawyers:**

(Two nights ago, after release of report about Wilson's orbital fracture)

"Nancy, without question, there was some level of interaction, strong interaction, between the officer and Michael at the car. We don`t deny that,&#8221; Daryl Parks, attorney for Brown&#8217;s family said Monday night.

&#8220;I think as evidence comes out, you'll see and hear more of that. But that`s not what killed him.&#8221;

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/18/michael-brown-shooting-autopsy-fight-car

On Megyn Kelly last night:

(Megan asks his theory on why this officer, with a good history would have just opened fire on what we're told is an innocent teenager.)

Parks (Brown Family attorney) answers: "In all due fairness, at the very beginning, at the car, there was a very serious situation between Michael and the officer, without question, in which there may have been blow -they had an altercation.

And at some point, the officer's gun may have come out and a shot's fired."

(He follows by saying that's not the real issue.)

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/the-kelly-file/index.html#/v/3739124713001

I would hope by the age of 18 every man and woman of every color would have the basic tools necessary to survive a police interaction.
They should know the time to argue isn't with the police, but the judge. If their is a grievance of professionalism, file a report. There are procedures for that as well,

By the age of 18, I expect people would understand it's against the law to rob, steal and assault others. That there can be very serious consequences for engaging in those sorts of behaviors.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm....have you seen the dash cam footage of Reese Witherspoon when her husband was pulled over for DUI, and she was also intoxicated?

She is a 30-something year old mother and Oscar-winning actress, yet she was definately talking back to police, resisting police orders, and being defiant. She was resisting police orders for her and her husband, did I mention that? She was arguing with the police, did I mention that too?

There are, I'm sure, thousands of teens getting in trouble each day for various things who talk back to police and try to defy orders at first.

JMO.

Hmm....have you seen the dash cam footage of Reese Witherspoon when her husband was pulled over for DUI, and she was also intoxicated?

She is a 30-something year old mother and Oscar-winning actress, yet she was definately talking back to police, resisting police orders, and being defiant. She was resisting police orders for her and her husband, did I mention that? She was arguing with the police, did I mention that too?

There are, I'm sure, thousands of teens getting in trouble each day for various things who talk back to police and try to defy orders at first.

JMO.

I have seen that video. In my opinion, Reese Witherspoon appeared to be highly intoxicated in that video.

Watch the Hannity video I linked this morning. The experts explain why this wouldn't happen. jmo

So there is a big man stealing something from your store, and the shopkeeper decides to go and block the big guy from getting out the door? Of course he was going to get shoved. I'm NOT saying that was okay, by ANY means - what I do say is that if you try to confront a group of kids stealing something from your store, by yourself, of course there is the high probability that you are putting yourself in danger.

JMO.

And your point is? Law abiding citizen should just get out of the way?

Is anyone here educated in physics or inertia? I'm wondering about the statements that have been made about MB having his "hands up, don't shoot." Why weren't his arms extended in that position when he fell?
If he did have his hands up, wouldn't he have fallen with his hands in that position, whether he was standing or kneeling? You know, hands over his head--straight up--or his arms parallel and elbows bent at the elbow?
The pictures I've seen show him lying with his arms underneath him, so unless someone can show me, with evidence, that I'm wrong, I don't believe he had his hands up.

JMO.

And? Obviously not her proudest moment and not something that should be admired in any way, shape or form.

I am trying to understand why MB would be blocking traffic by walking down the middle of the street and then refusing to get on the sidewalk when LE asked him to. And all this happened within 10 minutes of the video of MB strong armed robbery of the store.

There's a map at The Conservative Treehouse blog that TOS don't allow me to post, but it's very illustrative. It's a satellite view of the area between Ferguson Mart, Canfield Drive, and the spot where MB died, which looks like a labyrinth of apartment buildings that "dead end" with no rear exit. If so, it wasn't a thoroughfare that saw much traffic, explaining why the 2 young men felt free to walk down the middle of the street before Ofc. Wilson appeared. It also may explain why they remained in the street, as the close building configurations almost guaranteed whatever happened there was being seen by multiple people attracted to the sight of a police car in the middle of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties