MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, katydid23's post shows pattern of behavior. MB was in a "serious incident" with LE inside LE's vehicle. Please see my detailed post from about 10 minutes ago with 4 links from main stream media where Dorian's attorney admitted this When someone attacks LE, LE does not have time to decide if the attacker is armed or not.
Yes, i saw the interview on youtube days ago i think. I know something took place for sure. But i cannot sit here and just believe the officers account, he could have started it and MB reacted. I would react also, but do i need them bullets? Like damn, all i am saying here. Not concerned about the struggle. I always think the police could have taken another route, instead of open fire. We all wont agree on this, thats for sure lol

Hmm....have you seen the dash cam footage of Reese Witherspoon when her husband was pulled over for DUI, and she was also intoxicated?

She is a 30-something year old mother and Oscar-winning actress, yet she was definately talking back to police, resisting police orders, and being defiant. She was resisting police orders for her and her husband, did I mention that? She was arguing with the police, did I mention that too?

There are, I'm sure, thousands of teens getting in trouble each day for various things who talk back to police and try to defy orders at first.

JMO.

Wrong thread.
And whatever the point...it was lost on me.

I never claimed there was a shortage of stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch the Hannity video I linked this morning. The experts explain why this wouldn't happen. jmo

I watched Hannity for the first time ever last night. Impressive show! IMO

Parcells' questionable qualifications have been discussed several times thru the threads here.
K_Z nurse anethesist explains it in detail. You may want to read these articles before placing too much emphasis on what Parcells says. Parcells is not an MD.

K_Z Verified Anesthetist :

Shawn Parcells, man of many invented credentials. A legend in his own mind.

Regarding Shawn Parcells, the "assistant" to the eminent Dr. Baden, who conducted the private family second autopsy of MB.

Decide for yourself how much weight to give to his "work" and his "professional opinions." I can't link ALL the professional blog comments about him lol! I might ask a mod if those sites can be linked, but there is enough on the authorized sites to keep one busy reading for a while. I understand why the Brown family attorneys contracted his business, but I'm baffled why anyone keeps giving this man a microphone to talk. (Oh. Wait. Maybe I'm not baffled at all, lol!) Incidentally, Shwan Parcells also has a ministry business, Shawn Parcells Ministries. (Can't link all the blogs there either.)

Apparently, there is a lot of $$ to be made in the "private autopsy" business. Average price is $3000 cash. Nice WSJ article on same. Lots of outsourcing from counties and municipalities to private companies-- largely unregulated. That seems to be a bit of a problem to me for criminal cases, or insurance cases, etc.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/article_0662e5b1-dcfa-578f-9487-8ab6a176ea4d.html

http://cjonline.com/news/2011-10-25/private-autopsy-practice-provide-options

http://www.linkedin.com/company/parcells-forensic-pathology-group

http://www.macon.com/2011/09/30/1725025_doctor-baby-not-shaken-to-death.html?rh=1

Shawn L. Parcells, a forensic pathologist assistant and founder of Parcells Forensic Pathology Group, testified an underlying infection likely led to disseminated intravascular coagulation.
Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2011/09/30/1725025/doctor-baby-not-shaken-to-death.html

http://www.newspressnow.com/life/article_c5095f57-6395-52e0-9128-9fa0e0460e66.html?mode=jqm

By transporting the body from the funeral home to the morgue in his black SUV and bringing along his own autopsy tools, he saves coroners both time and money.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748703673604575550622802772994

http://www.nationalautopsyservices.com/

Lol-- here is a RECENT article that refers to him as "Professor Shawn Parcells!" His sum total of "professor" experience was ONE DAY of shadowing. He has no degree higher than a bachelor's degree. (Lol-- not even university "faculty", contract or affiliate, would try that stunt! Talk about credential inflation, whoooweee!) But WAIT!! Now he's an "instrumental participant". Or is he a Professor? Which is it? Getting whiplash here from all the fake credentials flying around!

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/loca...n-preliminary-autopsy-michael-baden/14233029/

Professor Shawn Parcells, an instrumental participant in the autopsy evaluation, said Brown could have survived five of the wounds, but one, which hit the apex of his head, went through is brain and was not survivable.
You know, sometimes one just has to stop looking. There is just too much out there about this man's invented credentials for me to give a single instant of respect to anything he has to say clinically. He needs desperately to STFU, IMO. Or the media need to get a REAL "google clue" about this man!

See my post in response to poster Linda7NJ....in that case Reese Witherspoon should have been shot down too.

A drunken woman weighing in at what? 115 pounds? verses a 6'4" 300 pound man that just committed a strong armed robbery....

Again, what is the point you're trying to make?

That they're equally threatening?

I
Am
Lost.

JMO Wilson MAY have been trying to detain MB to effect an arrest, but he couldn't exit the SUV because MB was too close to the door, so he tried to grab him and detain him that way? JMHO

So rather than ask MB to step back so he could exit, or move his car so he could exit, Ofc. Wilson tried to drag Big Mike through the window and onto his lap? Come on, y'all.

MB had his hands under him.
He was also layed out on his belly face down.
He was facing towards the police vehicle.
I wonder how inertia works in this case. He had to be diving toward OW in order to land like he did after that shot to his head.

Had he been standing there with his hands over his his head, the location and trajectory of the bullet would have been different and he would have crumpled into the ground maybe? I don't know, he had a good bit of upper body weight.
I guess we may hear about this later.

All posts are MOO

JMO If MB had been "diving" toward DW, wouldn't his arms be out to "dive" at him? If he was conscious, I would think his arms would be out to break the fall. But Brady said that from his bedroom he saw MB running AWAY and seconds later when Brady made his way from his bedroom to his next place of vision, he saw MB's body facing toward DW, with his arms in a cradling position on his stomach, bent at the knees, head down, collapsing in that position. The top of head shot went through his brain, and killed him.I think he was brain-dead before he crumpled to the ground, and that is why his arms were underneath him, instead of outstretched, to break the fall. Also, Brady said that he never SAW MB with his arms UP. He did not say that it didn't happen. I just think that in order for MB to receive (at least some) of the arm shots, his arm(s) had to be up at some point, available to be shot! It may have been for only a second or so, but, I just can't see it happening any other way. JMO JMO JMO

Is the context not important at all? In that case, what's the point of all of this? Why are we all on here? Why are hundreds protesting? Why are there army of FBI agents sent out to investigate? Why is there even any investigation at all?

I'm here because I bought into the original false narrative. That's why I originally came.

This was posted last night on this thread. I want to apologize to the original poster because I did not get his/her name when I copied it. I am a tech/computer challenged Nana. Please forgive me.

Early statements by Chief Belmar

Belmar said at a news conference on Sunday that when Wilson got out of his squad car, Brown pushed him back in, and a struggle ensued.
Belmar said the incident started when Brown physically assaulted the police officer, pushing him into the officer's vehicle.

He said there was a struggle inside the car, and at some point Brown reached for the officer's weapon. One shot was fired inside the vehicle.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/18/ferguson-darren-wilson-account-michael-brown-shooting

Belmar says Brown physically assaulted the officer, and during a struggle between the two, Brown reached for the officer's gun. One shot was fired in the car followed by other gunshots outside of the car.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crim...olice-news-conference-michael-brown/13860601/

**Two recent comments (on video) by Brown Family lawyers:**

(Two nights ago, after release of report about Wilson's orbital fracture)

"Nancy, without question, there was some level of interaction, strong interaction, between the officer and Michael at the car. We don`t deny that,” Daryl Parks, attorney for Brown’s family said Monday night.

“I think as evidence comes out, you'll see and hear more of that. But that`s not what killed him.”

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/18/michael-brown-shooting-autopsy-fight-car

On Megyn Kelly last night:

(Megan asks his theory on why this officer, with a good history would have just opened fire on what we're told is an innocent teenager.)

Parks (Brown Family attorney) answers: "In all due fairness, at the very beginning, at the car, there was a very serious situation between Michael and the officer, without question, in which there may have been blow -they had an altercation.

And at some point, the officer's gun may have come out and a shot's fired."

(He follows by saying that's not the real issue.)

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/the-kelly-file/index.html#/v/3739124713001
That was me, but I hope everyone will use it as often as necessary to answer the repeated challenge that we're only assuming this happened.

I would also ask them how they explain the Brown's attorney's responses if he believed it was a mere assumption that MB assaulted Wilson.

I haven't seen an answer to that. Closest I've seen people/reporters do is move the goalpost. That's not being open minded or objective, imo.

I watched Hannity for the first time ever last night. Impressive show! IMO

Don't get too excited about Hannity's show. In my opinion, he is not always that calm is not always fair and balanced in my opinion.

I have seen that video. In my opinion, Reese Witherspoon appeared to be highly intoxicated in that video.

Yes, she was. That makes it even worse. She is a 30-something year old mother, should she have known better? She also let her husband drink after driving, shouldn't she have known better? Shouldn't she have known better than to deal with police in that way?

But we have no problem telling an 18-year old boy that he should've known better.

JMO.

Canfield Dr doesn't dead end.

Thanks for the correction. I couldn't widen the pic to see the right side boundary of the apt. complex where MB died to see an exit, if any. I wonder if that labyrinth of apt. buildings is part of DW's regular patrol route. If so and if there is no record of complaints filed during his 6 yrs. on the force, that will help DW with the grand jury imo.

Yes, i saw the interview on youtube days ago i think. I know something took place for sure. But i cannot sit here and just believe the officers account, he could have started it and MB reacted. I would react also, but do i need them bullets? Like damn, all i am saying here. Not concerned about the struggle. I always think the police could have taken another route, instead of open fire. We all wont agree on this, thats for sure lol

I am trying to understand your thought process about this situation. In my opinion, LE would not have for "no reason" shot anyone in broad daylight in the middle of a street around 12 noon on a Saturday with all the apartments nearby watching. MB as well as anyone else should not have "reacted" with LE. LE deserves and should be shown respect. No suspect has any right whatsoever to get into a "serious incident with LE in LE's vehicle" In my opinion, "serious incident with LE" is resisting arrest which is breaking the law. Not to mention scuffling with LE. Please see my previous posts with 4 links of Dorian's attorney admitting that MB got into "serious incident" with LE in the car

Yes, she was. That makes it even worse. She is a 30-something year old mother, should she have known better? She also let her husband drink after driving, shouldn't she have known better? Shouldn't she have known better than to deal with police in that way?

But we have no problem telling an 18-year old boy that he should've known better.

JMO.

Of course she should have known better. Who ever said otherwise?
She was arrested and charged.

Just concerned about why he fired so many rdns to kill ole boy. Nothing justifies it for me, not when you are unarmed imo. Sorry

In all fairness I believe you stated you are British, so it is safe to say (barring police or military training) you do not have much experience with using handguns in self defense.

Baden even said the first four shots were NOT lethal, they appear to have all struck MB in the arm. The last TWO shots were lethal.

If Officer Wilson had NOT fired the last two head shots MB would have likely kept coming and the size/strength difference between the two was likely substantial, at that point MB could have EASILY overpowered the officer and likely taken the weapon.

There are numerous cases of suspects taking half a dozen shots in the chest or MORE and they do NOT go down, they either continue to attack or they sometimes flee the scene, but they are NOT immediately disabled.

So rather than ask MB to step back so he could exit, or move his car so he could exit, Ofc. Wilson tried to drag Big Mike through the window and onto his lap? Come on, y'all.

As hard as I try, I can't envision the BBM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl