MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO If MB had been "diving" toward DW, wouldn't his arms be out to "dive" at him? If he was conscious, I would think his arms would be out to break the fall. But Brady said that from his bedroom he saw MB running AWAY and seconds later when Brady made his way from his bedroom to his next place of vision, he saw MB's body facing toward DW, with his arms in a cradling position on his stomach, bent at the knees, head down, collapsing in that position. The top of head shot went through his brain, and killed him.I think he was brain-dead before he crumpled to the ground, and that is why his arms were underneath him, instead of outstretched, to break the fall. Also, Brady said that he never SAW MB with his arms UP. He did not say that it didn't happen. I just think that in order for MB to receive (at least some) of the arm shots, his arm(s) had to be up at some point, available to be shot! It may have been for only a second or so, but, I just can't see it happening any other way. JMO JMO JMO

Last shot killed him. He wouldn't be conscious.

I'm here because I bought into the original false narrative. That's why I originally came.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So am I! Originally, before reading all the main stream media links, I thought LE was not justified in their actions.

For some reason I feel that with the inconclusiveness of baden's autopsy to me is telling that he was NOT granted full access. something is off, not being able to confirm trajectories. come on

Baden did the second autopsy. So the bullets would already have been removed, etc. Even gun powder residue that he didn't find could have been already removed during the first autopsy (as I am sure they swapped the body for it).

I'd also love to know Mike Browns neck circumference verses Officer Wilson's hand measurements!
How could that even happen the way it's alledged and not leave a single mark or bruise on Browns neck.

Yes, that show was a "special" show.

LOL! I have to rotate between CNN which in my opinion leans to the left and Fox News Network which in my opinion leads to the right. Watching both CNN and Fox News Network is the only way I have found to get fair and balanced.

Baden did the second autopsy. So the bullets would already have been removed, etc.

Exactly.
He wasn't privy to much more than the body.

Which was already washed. No clothing, no photos, measurements, other reports...
IMO

Yes, she was. That makes it even worse. She is a 30-something year old mother, should she have known better? She also let her husband drink after driving, shouldn't she have known better? Shouldn't she have known better than to deal with police in that way?

But we have no problem telling an 18-year old boy that he should've known better.

JMO.
Nailed it, right! most 18 year olds never know any better lol its called learnt behavior.

For some reason I feel that with the inconclusiveness of baden's autopsy to me is telling that he was NOT granted full access. something is off, not being able to confirm trajectories. come on

all I can attribute the lack of full information disclosed to Baden is there's an investigation going on, actually 2: one by StL County & one by FBI

Grand Jury reconvenes next Wednesday & am I sure we'll be privy to more information

Nailed it, right! most 18 year olds never know any better lol its called learnt behavior.

In my opinion, children should be taught right from wrong and also be held accountable for their actions beginning when they are toddlers.

I am trying to understand your thought process about this situation. In my opinion, LE would not have for "no reason" shot anyone in broad daylight in the middle of a street around 12 noon on a Saturday with all the apartments nearby watching. MB as well as anyone else should not have "reacted" with LE. LE deserves and should be shown respect. No suspect has any right whatsoever to get into a "serious incident with LE in LE's vehicle" In my opinion, "serious incident with LE" is resisting arrest which is breaking the law. Not to mention scuffling with LE. Please see my previous posts with 4 links of Dorian's attorney admitting that MB got into "serious incident" with LE in the car
Right and i get where your coming from, with the breaking the law, MB being in an altercation with the officer in the car, if thats true. But he did not derserve to be shot dead for none of that, where i am coming from...

I'd also love to know Mike Browns neck circumference verses Officer Wilson's hand measurements!
How could that even happen the way it's alledged and not leave a single mark or bruise on Browns neck.

Great question! I had not thought about that.

I'm lost. Are you saying the majority of 18 year olds behave the same way Mike Brown did?

Where are the mountains of dead 18 year olds?

"Learnt behavior" taught by who????? Where did they allegedly learn it???

I'm here because I bought into the original false narrative. That's why I originally came.

I was just going to say something similar. I don't mind helping newcomers to the story, especially if they're demonstrating interest in getting all the facts with an open mind to changing preconceptions.

I know it's hard to find every piece of evidence on one's own. But once it's been clearly given, I think it's only fair and polite to answer without moving the goalposts.

I think the only reason why the posters to these threads seem one-sided to some is that we've been watching it so closely and seen just about all there is to see, it takes extreme determination to push what imo amounts to a square peg into a round hole.

Yet we will all keep digging, and I know I'm not the only one who will shift gears if new, more compelling evidence comes along. :thumbup:

In all fairness I believe you stated you are British, so it is safe to say (barring police or military training) you do not have much experience with using handguns in self defense.

Baden even said the first four shots were NOT lethal, they appear to have all struck MB in the arm. The last TWO shots were lethal.

If Officer Wilson had NOT fired the last two head shots MB would have likely kept coming and the size/strength difference between the two was likely substantial, at that point MB could have EASILY overpowered the officer and likely taken the weapon.

There are numerous cases of suspects taking half a dozen shots in the chest or MORE and they do NOT go down, they either continue to attack or they sometimes flee the scene, but they are NOT immediately disabled.
<modsnip> i do not care...he is a damm child in my eyes. He did not need to fire all those rounds to get him down and he knows it. One to the leg, would have been fine, since he claims he was in fear of his life. No matter how MB reacted, he would have still beeen scarred of his own life. It was not needed to shot ole boy dead. <modsnip>

In my opinion, children should be taught right from wrong and also be held accountable for their actions beginning when they are toddlers.

thank you! I didn't know how to respond to "learnt behavior". FYI my 20 yo nephew who manages 2 Subway restaurants while going to community college just left my house after I took him out for birthday sushi !

He's such an awesome kid/young man because of how he was raised !

Thats the way its meant to be lol, but when parents have been abused or neglected themselves, how can we expect all of that from them. Not always as easy but thats the plan lol

Right and i get where your coming from, with the breaking the law, MB being in an altercation with the officer in the car, if thats true. But he did not derserve to be shot dead for none of that, where i am coming from...

Maybe one of our websleuths attorneys can answer the question legally, what rights does LE have once a citizen "has serious incident" with LE. In my opinion, with MB's 6 ft 4 inch 293 lb body combined with witness Dorian's attorney admitting (see my 4 links to main stream media above) that there was a "serious incident in LE's car between LE and MB, LE was justified in self defense. As I have stated many times, I joined websleuths to read about this case because from the tidbits main stream media was broadcasting, it appeared LE had acted improperly. Many of us have spent countless hours reading posts and reading the main stream media links provided and watching video links provided from main stream media TV/cable. I realize it is very time consuming, but it would help you understand where some of us are coming from if you would go back and read as many threads as you can. There are lots of discussions. Some posters have spent days and days, hours and hours researching the web for links.

So there is a big man stealing something from your store, and the shopkeeper decides to go and block the big guy from getting out the door? Of course he was going to get shoved. I'm NOT saying that was okay, by ANY means - what I do say is that if you try to confront a group of kids stealing something from your store, by yourself, of course there is the high probability that you are putting yourself in danger.

JMO.
Yes, I do stand up to big men, so far I haven't been pushed or touched at all but it has left me shaking and cussing myself out. I'm a short Mexican woman who can get rather pissy if you mess wih me at work OR on my way to work. I love God and my local police.

Yes, i saw the interview on youtube days ago i think. I know something took place for sure. But i cannot sit here and just believe the officers account, he could have started it and MB reacted. I would react also, but do i need them bullets? Like damn, all i am saying here. Not concerned about the struggle. I always think the police could have taken another route, instead of open fire. We all wont agree on this, thats for sure lol

What do you think the officer should have done when a much bigger man punched him in the face and tried to take his weapon? Let him have it and hope for the best? If he had, that would be one shooting we wouldn't be discussing on multiple threads because there would be no agendas attached, no self promotion to be had, no ratings to be gained, no voters to be ginned up. Ill informed celebrities, millionaire "activists" and polarizing pundits would not be pouring gas on a fire because there would be no fire. All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member