GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it was supposed to be 6:30 local time... so 40 min. from now

Posting to mark my place for later on mobile... Hoping Hailey is found safe and soon! :please:

Just logging in now and saw this Amber Alert. So suspect is caught but no Hailey? Praying with the rest of you that she is found safe and sound. :please:

I don't think there is going to be good news. I live in KC and one of our local TV stations has a reporter in Springfield. She is reporting that the police have notified the family that they've found Hailey's body. :(

There are a lot of unconfirmed reports popping up right now... unfortunately not looking good. Presser in 20 min.

I am trying so hard to stay optimistic. This feels so awful because he would probably give up her location if she was safely stashed somewhere. I feel sick. :cry:

Awwww NOOOOO. Just heard the awful news. But I already knew it. It is devastating every time. RIP Sweet Girl. Fly with the Angels. :rose:

Top / All
KWCHTraffic ‏@KWCHTraffic 2m
Tune in to @KWCH12 for more info on heartbreaking news that Hailey Owens' body has been found. Sending prayers for her family. #AmberAlert

My heart breaks for this family :(. Every parent's worst nightmare :(. I hope justice is swift and complete.

It's about time all these perverts were rounded up once and for all. I'm so so mad and heartbroken for Haileys family.

Terrible news. Sitting at my desk crying. No words..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver