GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking at Google street view, I'd suppose it's one of the houses on the left of the marker. Interestingly though, I see the property was listed for rent on February 1st. It's clearly listed as a house and not an apartment on Trulia. Maybe he bailed sometime between registering at that address in December 2013 and February 1st, or was never actually living there in the first place.

Links inserted up there.

eta- hotpads.com has an external photo of the house. It does exist at that address as far as I can tell. Not that it matters much, PGA hasn't actually been living there apparently since it's been for rent. I guess there's the possibility that he's living there while new tenants are found. Gosh, I just don't know. ..

That RSO's address on Lombard Street appears to be a VACANT LOT!

If you're looking at Google street view, I'd suppose it's one of the houses on the left of the marker. Interestingly though, I see the property was listed for rent on February 1st. It's clearly listed as a house and not an apartment on Trulia. Maybe he bailed sometime between registering at that address in December 2013 and February 1st, or was never actually living there in the first place.

Links inserted up there.

eta- hotpads.com has an external photo of the house. It does exist at that address as far as I can tell. Not that it matters much if PGA hasn't actually been living there apparently since it's been for rent.

Oh, ok. It is actually a house. It showed the little marker between the two houses but it is the house on the right.

Ugh. There is no way I can sleep knowing this little one's whereabouts are unknown. I just put on a pot of coffee at 3:20 a.m. I'm not going anywhere for awhile. I'm sure I'll still be here for the 6:30 am press conference. I just want this case to end differently than most of them do. But I don't actually believe it will. Please let me be wrong.

Aww, I get you. There have been a few that I've stayed up all night on.

Is anyone on the scanner for the area? I'll find it if not.

Aww, I get you. There have been a few that I've stayed up all night on.

Is anyone on the scanner for the area? I'll find it if not.

Hey, Snoods, remember the one little girl that was missing and we stayed up forever waiting and waiting? We thought the dad did something and ended up she had just wandered off to be found safe the next morning. Let's hope Hailey will be found alive!

Hey, Snoods, remember the one little girl that was missing and we stayed up forever waiting and waiting? We thought the dad did something and ended up she had just wandered off to be found safe the next morning. Let's hope Hailey will be found alive!

Yes Plumy I do! That was the most amazing night ever!!! I still get chills thinking about it.

:please: that Hailey will be found safely too!

Here's the police scanner for Greene County, Springfield Missouri:

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1517/web

I'm going to open a scanner thread for Hailey if anyone wants to listen. Nothing going on at all now, I'm switching between a few different scanner frequencies for Greene County right now.

I'm just shaking my head at close proximity if the arrest location to the place where she was witnessed being abducted. The Ambert Alert could have saved this poor girl if the police has issued it immediately upon receiving the report of the abduction! They had two reliable witnesses, a way above average description of the vehicle and a license plate! The witnesses knew who the girl was and even heard the ruse abductor used to lure her closer so he could grab her.

By the time cops got around to issuing the alert this pervert was already off the street and this girl's fate was sealed. What a waste of an opportunity to have saved this poor child! MOO

I'm just shaking my head at close proximity if the arrest location to the place where she was witnessed being abducted. The Ambert Alert could have saved this poor girl if the police has issued it immediately upon receiving the report of the abduction! They had two reliable witnesses, a way above average description of the vehicle and a license plate! The witnesses knew who the girl was and even heard the ruse abductor used to lure her closer so he could grab her.

By the time cops got around to issuing the alert this pervert was already off the street and this girl's fate was sealed. What a waste of an opportunity to have saved this poor child! MOO

No kidding TGIR, 2 hours of precious time was lost. Those 2 hours IMO were of the utmost importance ..... The Amber Alert if immediately used could have made this a win win situation. Now I greatly fear for Hailey . :(

Has there been any word on where he was caught? Was it at the convenience store?

According to a post on the Springfield Police Facebook page, the vehicle and suspect were located at a residence in south Springfield.

No kidding TGIR, 2 hours of precious time was lost. Those 2 hours IMO were of the utmost importance ..... The Amber Alert if immediately used could have made this a win win situation. Now I greatly fear for Hailey . :(

Yup, and no one should know that better than the first responders. Should have taken nothing more than a quick phone call from the officer who obtained the initial info to his or her supervisor to authorize it. 10 minutes, tops, less than 5, totally possible.

Wow, I wonder what is going on behind the scenes. I'll bet LE is swarming the house that his car was found at, and his automobile.

Ugh TGI, I think you're right. There is no excuse, none. I'm just sick.

Reminds me of that young mother from FL a few yrs back, I forget her name. She was abducted, raped and murdered, and a motorist called 911 upon seeing her in the back of the killer's car on the highway. Somehow the call didn't reach the right agency, and she was killed. I remember the car was a green Chevy Camaro.

Whoever SNAFU'd this amber alert has some explaining to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver