GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see him on vine link. Wasn't he processed already? Might be wrong perp.

The Greene County site has his registration date as December 9th, 2013, and lists the w Lombard address. I don't know how Vine Link works, but hope that helped.
I do not see him on vine link. Wasn't he processed already? Might be wrong perp.

Not sure he is the perp at all, completely supposition at this point.

I have seen it take almost 24 hours before Vinelink updates.

That's likely more current than the trade school listed on mylife. I know that site can be outdated a lot of times. The temp agency was listed on the sheriff site, hopefully current as of the registration date in December 2013.

PGA is working right now, address indicates it is a temp agency.

The address for the RSO is smack dab in the middle of a practically straight line between the abduction address and Phelps Grove Park (possibly being searched according to FB rumor/comment). Makes sense that it would be searched.

Does the fact that LE don't want people out looking mean anything in particular? Like they know exactly what sort of scene they are going to find? :(

Omg, every parents nightmare. Kids just are not safe playing outside and that is truly sad.
I pray God protects Hailey and she is found safe and soon. I cannot imagine what her loved ones are going through......
Hope someone gets the pedophile to talk and tell where he left Hailey.

Can someone put up a street map of his address and the neighborhood? TIA

Not sure if this will work, but i will try it. There is a map on the first page of this thread if you want to look for it.

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...&ll=37.20791,-93.344135&spn=0.079981,0.169086

EDIT: whoops! I have no idea how it happened to link Hollye's map instead of the one I had made that only had the address of the place of abduction and the RSO being discussed above. Hmmm...

Does the fact that LE don't want people out looking mean anything in particular? Like they know exactly what sort of scene they are going to find? :(

LE may be discouraging searches so a possible crime scene won't be compromised.

Prayers for Hailey and her safe return.

Early morning tomorrow, so will check back and hopefully this thread won't be here. Night all~

Jumping in... I don't know if this is the correct perp or not, but how is a person free after being convicted of a sex crime against a 9 yo?! That's infuriating!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Rape culture is responsible for that

Jumping in... I don't know if this is the correct perp or not, but how is a person free after being convicted of a sex crime against a 9 yo?! That's infuriating!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

....and allowed to live within 2 miles of several schools no less.

I got the amber alert several times tonight (I'm in KS). This makes me so mad. Oh I hope she is found alive. I know the reality of that happening but I'm going to pray!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This breaks my heart. It's been so cold and nasty here, our kids should be able to get out and enjoy the sunshine without the worry of some lunatic nabbing them. I have three of my own little darlings to get up with in just a few short hours, but I just keep hoping that we'll hear that he talked any moment now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89