GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying that, I didn't want to mess up on my first post! Obviously there's no way to know if this is the guy at this point, but I sure got the shivers! His conviction in the past seems to fit the MO here unfortunately.

Registered Sex Offenders CAN be discussed. Especially one so close.
As long as you're not saying as an absolute that "he did it" until we know or otherwise being inappropriate with the information.

Prayers for this beautiful little girl and her family.

PA was listed as "HOMELESS" on Jan 30 of this year? Did he just recently move to W Lombard?

The age given in a prior article linked said 40's. It's so hard to tell when there's Grey hair involved though, at least for me. The difference between 40's and 50 can be slight by sight alone, imo.

He fits as far as hair color. He is 51. How old was the original description?
50?

Hoping other towns are searching for her. He had time to drive off and come back. I recall one child left, alive, at a carwash?

So, one conviction of 1st degree assault of a 9 year old in 1983? What has he been doing for the last 30 years? Jail?

Maybe moving around. Hasn't had another conviction but that could just mean he hasn't gotten caught.

Jumping in... I don't know if this is the correct perp or not, but how is a person free after being convicted of a sex crime against a 9 yo?! That's infuriating!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

PGA lives on Lombard Street, about two miles to the East of where Hailey was abducted.

The age given in a prior article linked said 40's. It's so hard to tell when there's Grey hair involved though, at least for me. The difference between 40's and 50 can be slight by sight alone, imo.

The reports I read said 45. Man, this could be the guy.

Coordinated volunteer search starting tomorrow if she is not found.

Stacey Owens said she and husband, Jeff, along with their young son, are trying to find strength through the ordeal.

Five family members were outside the Owenses' home when a News-Leader reporter arrived.

Aunt Erin Petersen said she wanted to do anything she could to help. She drove from Nixa after multiple friends called her to say they had heard her niece was missing.

"She's a very lively, bubbly, sweet little girl. She's spontaneous, very innocent," she said, choking back tears.

"I'm in shock right now," Petersen said. "I feel like I need to be productive to find my niece."

"We will find her," she added.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crime/2014/02/19/hailey-owens-missing-suspect-in-custody/5600503/

PGA is working right now, address indicates it is a temp agency.

Mylife.com has him listed as having lived in various cities in AR and MO, currently working at a trade school in Springfield, mo. Don't want to link since it identifies his relatives as well.
So, one conviction of 1st degree assault of a 9 year old in 1983? What has he been doing for the last 30 years? Jail?

Mylife.com has him listed as having lived in various cities in AR and MO, currently working at a trade school in Springfield, mo. Don't want to link since it identifies his relatives as well.

Oh Lord I bet I know what trade school it is.

I am so angry.

Someone commented on the Springfield PD's FB page that Phelps Grove park is being searched. FB, so consider it to be a rumor.

I looked him up on 'Family Watchdog' and couldn't find him.

This is so terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members