GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one news story I read, said the neighbor saw what happened and tried to chase the truck down. While his wife called 911 and gave them the plate number. So, yes I would say LE knew who they were looking for, they ran the plate.

I am so angry. They are not going to be able to try him here in Greene County. I can't remember the last time a kid was kidnapped here and wasn't returned. I went out and looked but I didn't see him. I just am really angry and I hope he gets the worst thing available to him. I am sorry if people don't agree with me but I am glad we are a death penalty state. How dare he steal one of our kids out in broad day light? He doesn't deserve life.

UPDATE: SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – The Springfield Police Department has located the suspect vehicle and suspect wanted in connection with the abduction of 10-year-old Hailey Owens.

According to a post on the Springfield Police Facebook page, the vehicle and suspect were located at a residence in south Springfield, however Hailey Owens remains missing.

The suspect has been booked on kidnapping charges.

A command post has been set up at National and Bennett in Springfield with 30-40 officers searching for the girl.

According to the post, police will continue to search throughout the night, or until Hailey is found.

Previous:

More information has been released about the suspect wanted in connection to the abduction of Hailey Owens.

The suspect is described as a 45-year-old male, with gray hair and an unshaven face.

The suspect vehicle may have a second Missouri registration of 1YS454, along with 1YF454.

The Amber Alert has been extended to Oklahoma and Kansas.

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/...old-hailey-owens/32179/uPxmTKgUq0C-6Of5dSez9g

So brazen to take a child in the middle of a day in a vehicle that you own. I don't think this will end well unfortunately.

:please: Praying she is found safe. :please:

First post here, hi!

There is a rso registered on the same street of the abduction, fits the description given of the suspect. I don't think I'm allowed to link it yet, but the Greene Co. Sheriff site has a list.

Hoping she is found safe!

Oh geez. Poor Hailey. :(

This is going to be one of the nightmare ones.

First post here, hi!

There is a rso registered on the same street of the abduction, fits the description given of the suspect. I don't think I'm allowed to link it yet, but the Greene Co. Sheriff site has a list.

Last name please?

First post here, hi!

:welcome:

First post here, hi!

Can't she link a list of RSO in the area of the abduction? I don't want to get you in trouble mrsbrien. Top of the morning to you! St. Pats will be here before we know it! :lepsmilie:

People are asking about helping with the search on the PD's FB page. PD responded that they have plenty of help "searching the area in which she is believed to be".

Waterboard him until he tells where she is! Oh yeah...I forgot...we can't violate HIS civil rights~:maddening:

First post here, hi!

Welcome, mrsobrien.

I THINK if the subject is an RSO he's fair game as per the regs here, because his info is already out there. If I'm wrong, hopefully a mod will chime in.

Registered Sex Offenders CAN be discussed. Especially one so close.
As long as you're not saying as an absolute that "he did it" until we know or otherwise being inappropriate with the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad