DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A is where she was abducted.
B is where the RSO house is located
C is where it's rumored to being searched via Facebook

Hope this works, never done this before....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 185
I don't like the looks of that... :-(

PS- charge your phone, lol!
A is where she was abducted.
B is where the RSO house is located
C is where it's rumored to being searched via Facebook

Hope this works, never done this before....

https://www.facebook.com/SGFPolice
Facebook - SGF Police - Springfield, MO

Snipped:

SGF Police - Springfield, MO

53 minutes ago - 2/19/14
Suspect and vehicle located in South Springfield;
abducted girl remains missing

Springfield Police have located the suspect vehicle in a child abduction case and booked a suspect on kidnapping charges. The vehicle was found with the male suspect inside, at a residence in south Springfield. Hailey Owens remains missing.

A command post has been set up at National and Bennett and 30-40 officers have begun an extensive search that will continue throughout the night, or until she is found.

Snipped:

SGF Police - Springfield, MO

9 minutes ago - 2/19/14

Thank you to all who have reached out, wanting to help in some way in the search for Hailey Owens. Coordinated volunteer search efforts are a possibility tomorrow. We will provide a press briefing at 6:30 am if she is not found before then. Follow SPD and City of Springfield social media for updates.

Rape culture? Really?

Not crappy sentencing guidelines or parole boards or prison overcrowding?

Yes, rape culture. For one thing, Rape culture blames the victims, so children who report being abused (usually by family members or close family friends) have to deal with not being believed. Family members aren't cooperative, which makes it hard to get a long sentence for the perp. People care more about protecting the perp than the victim. Rape culture is why so few rapists go to jail. There is no minimum age to when rape culture affects someone.

People treat a 16-year-old who reports being raped like crap, and then are somehow surprised when someone who rapes a 9-year-old gets a lenient sentence...It makes no sense. Do they not realize that people (family members, LE, a judge, jury, etc) are skeptical of the 9-year-old's claims just like they are the 16-year-old's? Our society says to always question the victim's claims and to get the other side (the rapist's) of the story.

I bet there are a lot more child rapists that are never arrested or convicted, than there are child rapists who are sentenced to decades in prison, but then released early.

UPDATE: Suspect Vehicle, Suspect Located in Springfield; Hailey Still Missing

02/19/2014 12:15 AM

KOLR - Springfield, MO

UPDATE: SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – The Springfield Police Department has located the suspect vehicle and suspect wanted in connection with the abduction of 10-year-old Hailey Owens.

According to a post on the Springfield Police Facebook page, the vehicle and suspect were located at a residence in south Springfield, however Hailey Owens remains missing.

The suspect has been booked on kidnapping charges.

A command post has been set up at National and Bennett in Springfield with 30-40 officers searching for the girl.

According to the post, police will continue to search throughout the night, or until Hailey is found.

Read more and view video:

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/story/update-suspect-vehicle-suspect-located-in-springfi/32179/uPxmTKgUq0C-6Of5dSez9g

Waterboard him....NOW! Do whatever it takes to make him tell where she is!!

I set up a Group Candle page, "HMO" for Hailey M. Owens at gratefulness.org.

Please light a candle for the safe return of Hailey M. Owens. A "group" candle page, "HMO" has been set up for Hailey at gratefulness.org.

There is no charge for lighting a candle. You can leave a brief message, i.e., thought, prayer, etc. with your candle. Also, you can light as many candles as you desire.

Thank you in advance . . .

Special prayers for Hailey that she will be found safe real soon.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=HMO
gratefulness.org - Group "HMO" for Hailey M. Owens
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please light a candle for Hailey! Thanks!

Can dogs be brought in? I'm afraid time is of the essence! Any empty homes near by?

Thank you Ann Tx for the link and for answering my question!

Can dogs be brought in? I'm afraid time is of the essence! Any empty homes near by?

Thank you Ann Tx for the link and for answering my question!

According to their FB page they have over 30 officers searching and a command post set up. I know her uncle is trying to search too.

My opinion is that they need to search out by the airport or out south on west bypass or Kansas expressway. It's a straight shot to some fields and things.

According to their FB page they have over 30 officers searching and a command post set up. I know her uncle is trying to search too.

Thanks Lava. I'm reading too fast and missing info. :blushing:

That RSO's address on Lombard Street appears to be a VACANT LOT!

They seemed to go directly to the park after apprehending the kidnapper though. Maybe he tipped them off? Or he could have sent LE straight to the park even if she is somewhere else entirely I suppose. It's not like he'd be a trustworthy person, huh?
My opinion is that they need to search out by the airport or out south on west bypass or Kansas expressway. It's a straight shot to some fields and things.

Ugh. There is no way I can sleep knowing this little one's whereabouts are unknown. I just put on a pot of coffee at 3:20 a.m. I'm not going anywhere for awhile. I'm sure I'll still be here for the 6:30 am press conference. I just want this case to end differently than most of them do. But I don't actually believe it will. Please let me be wrong.

Ugh. There is no way I can sleep knowing this little one's whereabouts are unknown. I just put on a pot of coffee at 3:20 a.m. I'm not going anywhere for awhile. I'm sure I'll still be here for the 6:30 am press conference. I just want this case to end differently than most of them do. But I don't actually believe it will. Please let me be wrong.

I'm finding it difficult to tear myself away as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver