GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think you were at all... Sony seems to be the big player in this 'field' which is yucky.

It is strange that it's all Sony products, I agree.

I've sure learned a lot recently about corporate pedophiles, as they're called. Perverted Justice has dedicated a part of their site to it.

My mind keeps going back to the horrific fact that she was tied up. I pray he didn't have much time with Hailey once he got home. Did we ever come to a conclusion about the bags plural terminology? I've read a lot of articles and seen every local news report, but no talk or speculation about that.

I believe that if it is proven that "he" in fact does have access to a million dollar trust fund, and still chooses a public defender, he should not ever be allowed to use "lack of adequate representation" as a reason for a mistrial.

And based on the cameras he had, a lot of his victims never knew what he had done. He could have been snapping innocent shots to the average bystander, but with those cameras having the ability to see through clothing... I just can't stomach it. What I want to know is, why is that technology legal? It's clearly designed by and for sexual deviants.

This reminds me of Rodney Alcala, who used his photography skills to lure victims into posing for him and to blend in while taking photos in public beaches, parks, etc. Alcala was another kidnapper/murderer who moved under the radar for a long time.

Alcala and the Unidentified - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Alcala kidnapped, raped and killed young girls, teens and young women over many years. I hope LE is keeping an open mind about Woods' possible prior crimes. Like Alcala, he could have targeted teens and women as well as children.

Also it concerns me that he has been a 7th grade football coach for I think they said 13 years. Those cameras and software. And 7th grade boys in the shower after practice and games. A pedophiles dream job. Just scary. I hope I'm wrong.
you are right dream job for someone as bent as he is bonus was he was alone in a trailer with SST kids all day.LE may not of found anything yet but Hailey was 5 foot 2" and looked older maybe his preferred interest was older teens or as been mentioned he played in a blues band and preferred not to hunt in his own territory until he became desperate.

Based on the criminology courses I took when I was in University granted that was eons ago he is either an anomaly or LE has not found anything as you say yet. As far as I know people like this their behaviour escalates over time, that is part of the thrill they receive.They get away will an act then plan and to go farther and father. I will be truly surprised if at the age of 45 this was his first act.

He may be an anomaly in part because of those degrees. He knows enough about the symptomatic behaviors to know what to cover up. He also has enough basic intelligence to plan, scheme, cover-up, etc.

I once worked with a man for several years who later was caught by Perverted Justice for trying to meet a teenage boy for sex.

I don't know if PJ still does this, but back then, they uploaded the entire chat log, as well as the photograph my co-worker used on his chat profile. He was wearing a leather S&M outfit. It was quite creepy, particularly the chat log.

Although my co-worker had chosen to work in a setting involving children, I never got any hints that anything was off about him. Neither did my co-workers.

In that case, which wasn't even close to the level of an abduction/murder, the police did end up interviewing all of the children that he was known to have had contact with during his employment. And they did not find any reports of inappropriate behavior.

It is strange that it's all Sony products, I agree.

I've sure learned a lot recently about corporate pedophiles, as they're called. Perverted Justice has dedicated a part of their site to it.

My mind keeps going back to the horrific fact that she was tied up. I pray he didn't have much time with Hailey once he got home. Did we ever come to a conclusion about the bags plural terminology? I've read a lot of articles and seen every local news report, but no talk or speculation about that.

I am 5 foot 3, and I could fit in a trash bag easily. Just in my opinion, I think it meant double bagged.

That's about as much as I want to think about the trash bags. :(

Police said they found Wood holding duct tape as he left his father’s pickup truck parked outside his home Tuesday night, just hours after Hailey went missing. Court records indicate the floor of the basement where the girl’s body was found was still damp with bleach—presumably used to clean the crime scene.

Authorities said Owens’ body was then found stuffed inside two garbage bags in a basement. According to court documents, the garbage bags were found inside the bottom of two totes stacked on top of each other. http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Man-...-girl-to-appear-in-court-today-246513661.html

Woods is clearly a monster.I can't believe this is his first round at this.Note the 2 garbage bags.He had this planned out IMO.

you are right dream job for someone as bent as he is bonus was he was alone in a trailer with SST kids all day.LE may not of found anything yet but Hailey was 5 foot 2" and looked older maybe his preferred interest was older teens or as been mentioned he played in a blues band and preferred not to hunt in his own territory until he became desperate.

I wonder how many times he took that "handy dandy" video camera to work with him. This sends shivers down my spine. :(

He may be an anomaly in part because of those degrees. He knows enough about the symptomatic behaviors to know what to cover up. He also has enough basic intelligence to plan, scheme, cover-up, etc.

<modsnip>
No matter how well educated he is they historically escalate look at Ted Bundy for example at the end he was caught because of mistakes he made either because he believed he was invincible or because he reached a stage that he started making stupid mistakes because he was in a frenzy.
People like CW there is something wrong with their brain ,they do not do this behaviour due past abuse issues and it is not due to mental illness. My family is like yours where there is a lot of past issues that creep into the each new generation but all we can do is try to be a little better than family that has come before us.My heart goes out to Hailey's family but I also have sympathy for CW's family not for CW but his loved ones.

I have to wonder what he was washing?.... 4 or 5 bags of laundry is a lot of laundry especially for a single person.

Blankets, towels, cleaning materials (rags, mop heads) leap to mind. MOO it had to be large bulky things to fill 5 bags.

Blankets, towels, cleaning materials (rags, mop heads) leap to mind. MOO it had to be large bulky things to fill 5 bags.

That is a lot of laundry for single person doing laundry for a family of 5 with 3 teens that look at something and throw it in the laundry I do not have 4 to 5 bags a week so I am interested in what he was washing or maybe because I hate doing laundry so much I shuddered at the thought of it. I don't know i just think that is a lot of laundry.

Based on the criminology courses I took when I was in University granted that was eons ago he is either an anomaly or LE has not found anything as you say yet. As far as I know people like this their behaviour escalates over time, that is part of the thrill they receive.They get away will an act then plan and to go farther and father. I will be truly surprised if at the age of 45 this was his first act.

The was a little girl in at st Louis in 1993 that was murdered. Angie Housman is her name. They said years ago the person that killed her was a person or persons that does not have a history of crime.
Haileys birthday is August 18
Angie Housman birthday is February 18
Angie was kidnapped Nov. 18
Hailey birthday is august 18

Again I hope they keep a close eye on this guy in look down. I do not want him to take his own life. He may have info on others that have not been recovered. The only value he may have, is what he knows. I can't help thinking others wait to be found in plastic and containers. How long did he live in that house? Wondering about other houses he may have lived in.....

IMO the bags that FBI uses to collect evidence is not like laundry bags. The ones I have seen are like large paper bags. So when the guy said they carted out five bags, that's probably not all that much. But we automatically think "laundry bags".

I wonder if there is a separate warrant for the laundry and the stuff they took there. That warrant linked above I believe is for CMW's house only.

I'm with Margarita25. What creeps me out is how mellow looking he seems to me. And also hearing that he's a pothead and in a bluegrass band. Especially the bluegrass band just does not fit with the type of person I would have thought would do something like this.

Strange, he looks like a feral cat to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333