GUILTY MO - Ireland, 2 & Goodknight Ribando, 7 weeks, found dead outside home, Kearney, July 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She carried the girls to the neighbors. When the police arrived the vehicle doors were open.
So pretty sure they were left in the vehicle. She woke up from her drug,alcohol stupor, found them dead. Unbuckled them from their car seats, picked them up, then carried them to the neighbors, leaving the vehicle doors open.
If she's psycho enough to commit vehicular assault, she's psycho enough to leave her babies in a vehicle. In spite of all the warnings,and awareness.
It's the only logical conclusion imo.

That is the only scenario that fits, imo. What truly disgusts me is that I doubt this is the first time she's done this.

This is starting to sound more suspicious. If the argument happened at 11 p.m. I don't think she loaded sleeping babies in the car to ram into his. I'm thinking she did something to them and put them in the car after the fact or maybe just opened the doors to the car to fit her story before running to the neighbors.

I was just going to post the same - about the SUV doors being seen open AgeofAquaruis!

Anyone seen how old Jenna is? The articles that I could read - none of them had an age for her.

TIA!
Mocasenet has her birth year as 1988. Doesnt say month or date though.
ETA sorry I didnt refresh and didnt see its been answered.

Im so glad the older girl wasn’t home. Although my heart breaks for her as she must be so confused to this. Losing her sisters forever and her moms in jail. I hope her support system is strong and she is being embraced with extra love.

Im so glad the older girl wasn’t home. Although my heart breaks for her as she must be so confused to this. Losing her sisters forever and her moms in jail. I hope her support system is strong and she is being embraced with extra love.

This was my big concern, whether this girl was home. Whew. Seeing her baby sisters both dead would have really messed her up. So glad she avoided that.

Then again I'm also guessing they wouldn't be dead if she had been home, so that will probably haunt her anyway.

Ugh.

From your article:

Officials said there were no apparent physical injuries or evidence of drowning. WDAF reported seeing an SUV on the property with its doors open, and asked investigators if the heat could have caused their deaths, but investigators declined to comment pending full autopsies by the Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office.
Newborn, toddler sisters found dead under mysterious circumstances

I am not far away from this and the above quote is what I first saw. My hinky meter went up first thing when I saw the car doors left open. I am watching the local news to see if they charge her with anything else.

From your article:

Officials said there were no apparent physical injuries or evidence of drowning. WDAF reported seeing an SUV on the property with its doors open, and asked investigators if the heat could have caused their deaths, but investigators declined to comment pending full autopsies by the Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office.

I am not far away from this and the above quote is what I first saw. My hinky meter went up first thing when I saw the car doors left open. I am watching the local news to see if they charge her with anything else.
I can't even say anymore, because I would violate tos if I do.

However, it's worth noting that this vehicle was seen after media was already there. Has anyone come out to say that the vehicle was out there and doors open when the deaths were reported? Neighbor, responding officer, anyone?

From your article:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back