GUILTY MO - Ireland, 2 & Goodknight Ribando, 7 weeks, found dead outside home, Kearney, July 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Monday, July 9th:
*Hearing – MO – Goodknight Berretta June Ribando (7 wks old) & Ireland Autumn Jane Ribando (2) (July 4, 2018) – Jenna Boedecker Ribando (29) “mom” arrested (7/4/18) for a prior incident (7/3/18) & placed on 24-hour hold; was formally charged (7/6/18) with 3rd degree domestic assault, armed criminal action & 1st degree property damage. Charges stem from an argument w/husband re his infidelity on night of 7/3. $75K cash only bond; bond condition: no contact w/husband.

Monday, July 9th:
*Hearing – MO – Goodknight Berretta June Ribando (7 wks old) & Ireland Autumn Jane Ribando (2) (July 4, 2018) – Jenna Boedecker Ribando (29) “mom” arrested (7/4/18) for a prior incident (7/3/18) & placed on 24-hour hold; was formally charged (7/6/18) with 3rd degree domestic assault, armed criminal action & 1st degree property damage. Charges stem from an argument w/husband re his infidelity on night of 7/3. $75K cash only bond; bond condition: no contact w/husband.
What is 'armed criminal action'? Throwing the brick? Also, I wonder if we might hear anything about c o d today..

07/09/2018 Ord Pub Def Detrmn Eligibility
Filed By: LOUIS ANGLES
Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 07/24/2018; 9:00 AM ; LOUIS ANGLES; Clay
Arraignment Held
STATE BY PROS. ATTY. DEF. IN CUSTODY. DEF. ARRAIGNED. INFORMATION READ TO DEF. & ENTERS A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. CAUSE CONTINUED TO 7/24/2018 AT 9:00 A.M. FOR DOCKET CALL/P.D. DETERMINATION. BOND CONTINUED. DEFENDANT IS ORDERED TO APPEAR FOR ALL COURT DATES. LA/kjs
Scheduled For: 07/09/2018; 1:35 PM ; LOUIS ANGLES; Clay

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

This is what happened in court today! 7-09-2018

07/09/2018 Ord Pub Def Detrmn Eligibility
Filed By: LOUIS ANGLES
Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 07/24/2018; 9:00 AM ; LOUIS ANGLES; Clay
Arraignment Held
STATE BY PROS. ATTY. DEF. IN CUSTODY. DEF. ARRAIGNED. INFORMATION READ TO DEF. & ENTERS A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. CAUSE CONTINUED TO 7/24/2018 AT 9:00 A.M. FOR DOCKET CALL/P.D. DETERMINATION. BOND CONTINUED. DEFENDANT IS ORDERED TO APPEAR FOR ALL COURT DATES. LA/kjs
Scheduled For: 07/09/2018; 1:35 PM ; LOUIS ANGLES; Clay

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

This is what happened in court today! 7-09-2018
I think they are waiting for completed autopsy and tox screen results before charging her in the deaths of these beautiful little girls.

Thanks Laughing for the link to casenet, but it doesn't work here from Europe....

Does it say "month". TIA!

Niner, sorry you can't see CaseNet, super resource for us here in the USA!

Sometimes, there is a complete date-of-birth on the Parties and Attorneys tab, sometimes just a year of birth. IDK why.

Boedecker asked the judge for a signature bond so she can get out of jail and attend her daughters' funeral this week. That request was denied, so unless she comes up with $75,000 in cash, she will be sitting in jail for Ireland and Goodknight’s final goodbye.

Mom of two Kearney girls found dead appears in court for domestic violence case

I wonder if the Judge knows something so he is not letting her out. Just wondering and imo!

Boedecker asked the judge for a signature bond so she can get out of jail and attend her daughters' funeral this week. That request was denied, so unless she comes up with $75,000 in cash, she will be sitting in jail for Ireland and Goodknight’s final goodbye.

I wonder if the Judge knows something so he is not letting her out. Just wondering and imo!
Well....for one thing I'm sure the dad of the girls will be there. That wouldn't be safe for him and /or others attending. She seems to have some pretty wild rampages iykwim.

Will she have retained an attorney yet? Also, reading post above, Jenna has pleaded not guilty..for what? Is she saying she didn't throw a brick at unfaithful husband, and she didn't ram his vehicle with hers? Not guilty? He said, she said? Uh-oh..

He's keeping her away from her husband and her surviving daughter and that is a good thing!

Oh, no! It was the mom. This is very disturbing.
Just found this case.
How disturbing.:(
We hear of so many Mum's implicated in treating their children poorly: several Mum's involved in their child's death.
Wonder if we will hear of past records, from Child Protection etc ( whatever called in the area), regarding this Mum: also her ? background with previous Police involvement.

If this was just a freak accident, even the product of flat out negligence and nothing done with actual intetion to harm, that woman must be in deep emotional pain. Losing a child, let alone two, has to be the hardest thing on a parent. And, on top of that, having to miss her children's funeral... Jesus Christ. I know this doesn't look good, at all, but if she didn't do anything on purpose she has to be having a really rough time, hope they have her on suicide watch or something like that.

Why are we hearing absolutely nothing?
The mother is probably not saying anything at all. Also, when they first got the babies, it was said there was no injuries on them. They can't charge her with anything related to abuse if the girls had no trace of abuse and I'm assuming it's kind of hard to charge her with something related to negligence if she keeps saying "I don't know, I don't remember" (not actually saying she's saying that, just thinking out loud). That's why they're holding her on the domestic violence charges. I think she would have been already charged with something else by now if they had anything at all on her, assuming they searched that house and her car top to bottom. Just my opinion.

This is so sad. It just seems too coincidental that mom loses it on dad for cheating on her and hours later his two children with her are dead.

I've dealt with many a nursing newborn. You just don't go to bed and forget your toddler and newborn in the car. And there is no way those babies were still sleeping in the car if she'd used the car to ram dad's car. If they'd been in there sleeping at the time they would have woken up and been crying hysterically literally demanding with cries to be comforted and taken care of.

I'm willing to bet mom will never admit she didn't just accidentally forget her two children in the car all night long and till noon the following day. She might never be able to own up to it to her family and friends. But I'll never believe she came inside livid after fighting with dad and just went from that to asleep never thinking or noticing the missing children till noon the next day. She would have been surrounded by things in that home everywhere reminding her of the kids outside. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back