GUILTY MO - Ireland, 2 & Goodknight Ribando, 7 weeks, found dead outside home, Kearney, July 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since their argument happened so late at night, 11:00 I think), maybe she was waiting for him to come home from wherever he was at, waiting to confront him. Stewing maybe? And drinking? Building up to a crescendo of anger? They argue, she throws brick and Rams his car with hers. He leaves..(whew!). She may have told him to 'get out of here you ...' He leaves and goes to moms house. Meanwhile she goes back into the house, crying and angry. Loads kids in car, not really having a plan, other than she's not staying in this house. And that's as far as my brain can go.

If I try to wait and see, all I can see is well, nothing. Cuz, when all is said and done, when is the last time mom, and dad too, saw the two littles? This is very bothersome. Was someone else responsible for the kids that night, that we are not privy to?

I'm still thinking she smothered them to get back at him.
I don't think she forgot them in the car. Doesn't make sense.
Her accounting is a lie imo.

Someone who hauled off the car from the crime scene made some interesting observations online. But I've always found it odd that they said there was no obvious signs of how they died.

Since their argument happened so late at night, 11:00 I think), maybe she was waiting for him to come home from wherever he was at, waiting to confront him. Stewing maybe? And drinking? Building up to a crescendo of anger? They argue, she throws brick and Rams his car with hers. He leaves..(whew!). She may have told him to 'get out of here you ...' He leaves and goes to moms house. Meanwhile she goes back into the house, crying and angry. Loads kids in car, not really having a plan, other than she's not staying in this house. And that's as far as my brain can go.

If I try to wait and see, all I can see is well, nothing. Cuz, when all is said and done, when is the last time mom, and dad too, saw the two littles? This is very bothersome. Was someone else responsible for the kids that night, that we are not privy to?
I don't think she loaded the kids in the car after their argument. I simply don't believe her story.
I think she either smothered them or poisoned them to make him suffer.

None of it makes sense. I remember talk about her car from day 1 but thinking it odd. I thought there were clear signs of someone dying from being over heated in a car, right? Or am I remembering that wrong?

I've seen no defense or explanation for what's going on with her or what she might have done at all anywhere.

The initial news reports are also weird. Stating right away they saw no signs of foul play. Then stating both girls were under 5 years old. Why even mention 5 yo at all? It made it that much more shocking to hear they were 2 yo and 7 weeks old. Might as well say they were under 10 yo or 7 years old or 3 yo.

Saying they were found outside made it seem like they wandered out there. A 2 yo could. But not an infant. And how would a 2 yo wander outside and die with no signs indicating cause of death and mom not around? Why even say right away no signs of foul play since it's so obviously not remotely normal??

I know their take on things changed AFTER the dad talked to them. But, dang it doesn't take a genius to find the whole thing incredibly suspicious without talking to dad. A mom just "finds" her tiny children outside dead and runs them to the neighbor's house first?? Why immediately and publicly say foul play not suspected before thinking about it or talking to all the parents even?! That just seems super odd to me honestly.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." This has to be one of the absolute worst examples of this that I've come across in a long time. Also, the saying "cutting off your nose to spite your face" comes to mind. It would appear this scorned woman cut off her own nose and now all hell is breaking loose. Her husband will, I'm sure, end up with another woman. She will never see her two precious babies again, and he'll probably have another life and more children with another woman. Her scorn has ended her life for all intents and purposes. And then there's the horrific damage she has caused to her older precious little girl she forgot about in her rage. Makes you wonder, sometimes, if there are more children/babies in heaven than adult believers.

Yeah, someone's lying and it's not adding up. Lying through her teeth. The door was unlocked when the police arrived and slightly ajar? But she first said she didn't have keys and then said she found them but didn't go in? Why the heck would she not go in? Decided it would be fun to continue "sleeping in the car"? But when her dh left her the kids were in the house.

She killed them and tried to come up with a story after the fact. I feel incredibly sorry for a woman discovering shortly after having a baby that her husband is cheating on her. But it never justifies killing anyone. I think this going to quickly unravel even more.

Yeah, someone's lying and it's not adding up. Lying through her teeth. The door was unlocked when the police arrived and slightly ajar? But she first said she didn't have keys and then said she found them but didn't go in? Why the heck would she not go in? Decided it would be fun to continue "sleeping in the car"? But when her dh left her the kids were in the house.

She killed them and tried to come up with a story after the fact. I feel incredibly sorry for a woman discovering shortly after having a baby that her husband is cheating on her. But it never justifies killing anyone. I think this going to quickly unravel even more.

How do we know to believe the husband? How do we know he didn't lock them out of the house? If she killed them, how did she do it? By leaving them in the car so they would suffocate? I don't know who to believe in this story.

How do we know to believe the husband? How do we know he didn't lock them out of the house? If she killed them, how did she do it? By leaving them in the car so they would suffocate? I don't know who to believe in this story.
The scenario I'm envisioning is there was the brick-and-bash fight outside. The husband takes off. Then the wife also takes off in her car - to find him, to visit a friend and vent, to do something else, who knows. As she's driving around after the fight, the little ones fall asleep in the car. She returns home....and forgets all about her babies in the car.

So far, that sequence is what I'm picturing. I could be way off base, of course.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back