GUILTY MO - Ireland, 2 & Goodknight Ribando, 7 weeks, found dead outside home, Kearney, July 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some kind of post partum blow up, maybe? We need more info about mom..any drugs in her world, maybe? Could she have done something to the girls in an effort to punish the husband (partner.)? Man oh man, two kids don't just 'die' for no reason. Bad feeling in my gut. :(

I have no clue about how to attach an article in the news, perhaps someone will find this info.. I'm paraphrasing a bit..while police originally suspect no foul play, they are now having experienced criminal investigators look in. (I know I said this wrong, but I hope you get the idea.). Kansas City Star article..

I have no clue about how to attach an article in the news, perhaps someone will find this info.. I'm paraphrasing a bit..while police originally suspect no foul play, they are now having experienced criminal investigators look in. (I know I said this wrong, but I hope you get the idea.). Kansas City Star article..

Perhaps this?

“Boedecker found her daughters, 2-year-old Ireland Autumn Jane Ribando and newborn Goodknight Berretta June Ribando, unresponsive and not breathing Wednesday afternoon. Paramedics with the Kearney Fire Protection District pronounced the girls dead at the scene.

Police initially said they didn't suspect foul play. But on Thursday the Clay County Sheriff's Office announced it had called on the assistance of the Clay County Investigative Squad, which is made up of experienced criminal investigators from area agencies.

Police said Boedecker found the girls outside a home in the 15600 block of Cameron Road. The mother ran to a neighbor's house, and the neighbor called 911. Nearby neighbors did not wish to comment.

[SBM]

Boedecker was taken into custody Wednesday and placed on a 24-hour hold. She was formally charged Thursday with the three felonies.

When asked if Boedecker was considered a suspect in her daughters' deaths, Clay County Deputy Jon Bazzano said, ‘The only thing I'm comfortable saying is she's charged with assault. And it's too early for me to put labels on something when we're trying to determine exactly what happened.’

Bazzano added the probe remains a death investigation.

[SBM]

Boedecker's bond was set at $75,000. She remains in custody, according to Clay County jail records, and her next court date is listed as Monday.

A condition of her bond is that she not contact her husband.

Crime scene technicians from the Kansas City Police Department helped to collect evidence. The Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office will perform autopsies.

Because the case is an open investigation, a spokeswoman for the Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office said no information could be released.”

Clay County mom of girls found dead faces felonies in prior incident with husband

According to this article Two young girls found dead outside house in rural Missouri, officials say the babies were found by the mother just after noon on Wednesday, July 4.

The alleged DV incident reportedly occurred about 11:00 p.m. the night before (July 3).

If the babies were in the mother's Jeep at 11:00 p.m. on July 3, and remained there until she found them just after noon the following day - that's a helluva long time to 'forget' where your babies are if one is in a sober state of mind.

I'm wondering if the mother was black-out intoxicated on the night of July 3, went into the house, passed out, 'came to' around noon on July 4, went looking for her babies and found them deceased in her Jeep. If so, not only will she be facing the current DV charges, but also potential additional charges related to the deaths of her children.

Well I’m starting to think foul play. Dad I don’t think would have wanted mom charged and I’m not sure how eager LE would be to arrest someone after their two babies died. Jmo and all that jazz.

BBM

I agree with the portion I bolded - it appears (according to the way the articles are worded) that Dad didn't report the alleged DV incident until LE reached out to him the following day during the investigation into his children's deaths.

I'm thinking that when LE interviewed Dad and heard his report of the alleged DV the night before, their radar started buzzing regarding the mysterious deaths of the babies.

The initial story that was reported that Mom found her children outside "not breathing" was preposterous to me. Children/Babies aren't just "found outside not breathing".

I expect drug and/or alcohol abuse to play a role here - neither of which contributes to healthy parenting or safety for vulnerable children.

I also expect that there has been a history of either reported or unreported domestic violence between these two parents. DV doesn't just suddenly occur to the level that the dad has described to LE (brick-throwing, ramming a vehicle into the partner's vehicle). IMO, it's been escalating for some time, along with alcohol/substance abuse, culminating in the tragic deaths of two vulnerable babies.

Newborn, 2-year-old sister found dead; mom charged with unrelated assault of husband
Missouri investigators are trying to solve the mysterious deaths of a 2-year-old girl and her 7-week-old sister as the girls’ mother sits in jail, charged with assaulting her husband hours before the children were found dead.

upload_2018-7-6_20-24-36.jpeg
Jenna Boedecker was booked Wednesday, July 4, 2018, on assault and other charges in a domestic incident that allegedly took place about 12 hours before her two young daughters were found dead.

E9D22AD6-E37B-4854-A1EC-D02111E51130.jpeg
FOX 4 News Kansas City

Newborn, 2-year-old sister found dead; mom charged with unrelated assault of husband

View attachment 137792
Jenna Boedecker was booked Wednesday, July 4, 2018, on assault and other charges in a domestic incident that allegedly took place about 12 hours before her two young daughters were found dead.

View attachment 137793
FOX 4 News Kansas City

Maybe they strongly suspect the mother so arrested her on the other DV charge to try and get her to fess up. Speculation...

How does someone find a 7 wk old baby 'outside' the home? Who was in charge of the tiny infant. Unlike the 2 yr old, she couldn't have gone outside on her own.

<modsnip- no link to back up assertion>

Last edited by a moderator:
Some kind of post partum blow up, maybe? We need more info about mom..any drugs in her world, maybe? Could she have done something to the girls in an effort to punish the husband (partner.)? Man oh man, two kids don't just 'die' for no reason. Bad feeling in my gut. :(

The public posts on her FB from friends indicated that she “changed” a few years ago and paraphrased, was not the girl they used to know. That made me wonder about drugs, especially with the assault incident and arrest.

If it turns out that the mom was chemically impaired (IMO she was more than likely DUI - because who in their right mind hurls a brick at someone and then purposely crashes her Jeep at her partner's vehicle - possibly with her babies in the Jeep - not that we know for sure, but, c'mon - we can read between the lines), I can't imagine a worse 'bottom' to hit than her babies dying.

My heart breaks for her precious babies. They didn't have a choice.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back