GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We can be almost certain that she didn't leave on foot like he said. That makes no sense unless he somehow took her car keys away from her.

We can be almost certain that she didn't leave on foot like he said. That makes no sense unless he somehow took her car keys away from her.

Now there's a thought. She might have ran from him or something and he took the car to go get her?

Oh no wait. I read that MSM about someone seeing her car there after he was messing with the boat.

Carmen's Post

Then takes her Honda out on the highway, stages the flat tire to make it look like she was kidnapped on the side of the road, he brought a bike with him so he would have a way home and just rode home. (heard there were signs of a bike)

I saw this and wondered when you said "Signs of a bike" did you mean tire marks near her car or what?

This is a map. I'm having a hard time pinpointing where her car was found on the interstate though.

Hi Kimster,

Fruitland is the next exit north of the Jackson exit on I-55. I can't find an exact address for that exit, but found one that is close. The Honda was found in the northbound lane of I-55, just south of that exit for US -61. Hope this helps. I graduated from SEMO in Cape Girardeau many years ago and made that drive north on 55 many, many times.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=1...Tqo-imDdfSgzo13iDFZMzoBazc-ag&mra=ls&t=h&z=13

Now there's a thought. She might have ran from him or something and he took the car to go get her?

Oh no wait. I read that MSM about someone seeing her car there after he was messing with the boat.

He might have still had her keys. Why else would she leave on foot and leave her car sitting there? He said he WALKED away too. The only way I can see this not being a lie is that she ran away from him and he chased her down, killed her, threw her body into the boat and dumped it in the river. Then he brought the boat back home, took her car (so he would have HAD to have the keys) and a bicycle, to the interstate and rode the bicycle back home. Just thinking out loud.

Blood evidence was found at Clay Waller's house, father says

There have been mumblings for weeks that blood was found somewhere in the house where Clay Waller was staying at the time of his wife's disappearance.
On Thursday, Jacque Sue Waller's father said rumors of blood are true.

"I've seen it," said Stan Rawson, a former deputy sheriff and police officer in the St. Louis area. "But that's all I'm going to confirm. There's a ton of evidence. ... Just suffice to say there is blood evidence. I saw the evidence bags."

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1746447.html

Such a sad case. At least the triplets are safe, from what her parents said, Jacque's audio files on her computer seem to assure that they will not be around their father. I hope they arrest Clay sooner rather than later.

He might have still had her keys. Why else would she leave on foot and leave her car sitting there? He said he WALKED away too. The only way I can see this not being a lie is that she ran away from him and he chased her down, killed her, threw her body into the boat and dumped it in the river. Then he brought the boat back home, took her car (so he would have HAD to have the keys) and a bicycle, to the interstate and rode the bicycle back home. Just thinking out loud.

That makes sense. But wouldn't there be a lot of people noticing him on that bike? And was the son really with him or not that day? Where would the son be?

I wonder if there are a lot of roads besides the interstate that he could have ridden the bike back on?

I'm coming into this a bit late and apologize if my questions have obvious answers.

Early on LE asked the public if anyone recalled seeing someone on a bicycle in the vicinity of the abandoned vehicle. I assume from that (and we all know what assuming can mean) that LE thought the perp acted alone in leaving the car and exited by bike. Witnesses in early MSM articles reported seeing Jacque's car at Clay's house as late as 8:30 the night she disappeared even though he said he returned around 6pm to find her car gone (2 hours after she allegedly walked away after their argument). IMO he waited until dark to deposit the vehicle to reduce the chances of being seen. This gave him several hours to dispose of her body prior to staging the "abduction on the highway" scenario.

Adding the bicycle makes sense, and answers the question of how he could've gotten home. One thing that struck me last night watching Judge Jeanine's program, is Jacque's car was seen about 100 yds. from the house and the question was why she would have parked it there. Perhaps CW moved it there for some reason?

:waitasec:

Didn't someone say he was getting his boat out of the water? Could he have had a truck parked in the drive and she parked away to avoid getting in the way? Or could another car have been in the drive?

Didn't someone say he was getting his boat out of the water? Could he have had a truck parked in the drive and she parked away to avoid getting in the way? Or could another car have been in the drive?

Not knowing the layout of the property where his house is located, it just seemed odd when it was being discussed last night that it was so far away. I agree, however, there could be a logical explanation. My question mainly was if he would have needed to move it to get the boat attached to his truck, or if he was trying to distance it from the house hoping it wouldn't be as visible.

MOO

It reeks Drew Peterson to me. I'm not buying his story and furthermore, there is a good reason custody was given to Jacque's sister. Looking forward to the day he gets arrested, charged and convicted of her murder. I'm sick and tired of people thinking they're above the law and think they can get away with murder because they can hide the body so it will never be found. A few cases come to mind.

Casey Anthony got lucky with the 12 jurors for whatever reason one wants to believe. I believe wholeheartedly in Circumstantial Evidence in cases where bodies are not found and I pray that justice will prevail in this case.

She did not walk out of that house. Thank God she has a family who cares enough to pursue whatever means it takes to put the one responsible behind bars and will stop at nothing.

Thank God the children are safe for now.

There have been many cases where someone was convicted of murder without the body being located. If he did this and the body is not found they can still charge him with murder if they have enough other evidence.

If he disposed of the body in the Mississippi River, it will likely never be found. My cousin drowned in it, with a witness. They started searching immediately. His body was never found. His wife was pregnant with their first child. He was a strong swimmer, used to be a lifeguard, but was unable to get to safety. He jumped in to save his dog. The dog survived.

Prayers for this family are being raised.

If he disposed of the body in the Mississippi River, it will likely never be found. My cousin drowned in it, with a witness. They started searching immediately. His body was never found. His wife was pregnant with their first child. He was a strong swimmer, used to be a lifeguard, but was unable to get to safety. He jumped in to save his dog. The dog survived.

Prayers for this family are being raised.

Flmom, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. My prayers are with his wife and baby, you, and your family. Thank you for sharing your personal tragedy with us.

I've heard the Mississippi holds a lot of secrets and carries a lot more away.
You are probably right about her body never being found.

Flmom, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. My prayers are with his wife and baby, you, and your family. Thank you for sharing your personal tragedy with us.

I've heard the Mississippi holds a lot of secrets and carries a lot more away.
You are probably right about her body never being found.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. This happened many years ago. The baby is now a mother herself.

There have been many cases where someone was convicted of murder without the body being located. If he did this and the body is not found they can still charge him with murder if they have enough other evidence.

Yes and hopefully they will have enough CE to go to trial. I'm still hoping and praying her body is found so her family can have a proper funeral for her. Her children need to know that their mommy is gone and won't be coming back. So sad. :(

Not knowing the layout of the property where his house is located, it just seemed odd when it was being discussed last night that it was so far away. I agree, however, there could be a logical explanation. My question mainly was if he would have needed to move it to get the boat attached to his truck, or if he was trying to distance it from the house hoping it wouldn't be as visible.

MOO

I may be mistaken on my conclusion, but watching video, if the shots shown were of the residence of Clay, it looked like a condo complex, with a parking lot. That would explain why her SUV was so far from the residence.

Does anybody know if this is where he lived?

I am curious to know others' opinions on something that I wondered after watching Jacque's parents in an interview: are they giving away too many details that could hamper the investigation, as LE might not want certain details made public yet? There will all kinds of hearsay statements they claimed Jacque had made to others, and I read about her dad confirming the blood evidence in the home, and I just wondered if their public case against CW might get in the way of justice?

Keep in mind, I very much do think CW killed her, and I can't imagine the pain her parents and children are feeling, but do any of you think that maybe they should lie low for awhile? I can't help but think of Ronald Goldman's parents' very public campaign against O.J. (whom I also thought was guilty of murder).

I am curious to know others' opinions on something that I wondered after watching Jacque's parents in an interview: are they giving away too many details that could hamper the investigation, as LE might not want certain details made public yet? There will all kinds of hearsay statements they claimed Jacque had made to others, and I read about her dad confirming the blood evidence in the home, and I just wondered if their public case against CW might get in the way of justice?

Keep in mind, I very much do think CW killed her, and I can't imagine the pain her parents and children are feeling, but do any of you think that maybe they should lie low for awhile? I can't help but think of Ronald Goldman's parents' very public campaign against O.J. (whom I also thought was guilty of murder).

I don't think it will hamper the investigation. Nothing has been confirmed by LE regarding the blood or any other evidence. With that being said, LE may tell them to lay low and not reveal what they do or do not know.

I see it as a desperate attempt at getting the perp to confess so they can have their daughter back. Will it work? Probably not. He's probably getting a kick out of watching them suffer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop
Back