GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sister has custody of the kids and not dad. That says a lot.

NG

Showing video of CW saying he hopes to see his kids; head down, little eye contact with reporter questioning him.

NG asking Jacque's parents how the children are. Her sister has them. Jacque had rented a home, painted it, getting rooms ready for children; moved to start job in insurance. NG asking if the children understand what's going on. They just know she's missing. Dad saying the kids talk among themselves creating scenarios. One scenario is their mom is in Heaven. They say prayers to her; want her back. Seldom mention their dad. Effort made not to say anything derogatory about him; they just don't talk about him. NG talking to parents about her children, the triplets are only a year older than her twins. NG asking why Jacque would leave CW's house on foot; then her car mysteriously appears on the Interstate, possessions strewn about. Dad doesn't understand CW's way of thinking; she definitely had gone to the house to pick up the boy; believes she was lured there by CW with intent to kill her. Dad didn't find out how bad situation was until about a week before she went missing. Dad warned her of danger; she told dad she offered CW money to "buy him off". Jacque told friend day she disappeared she'd be home in a little over an hour. Dad believes she was dead shortly after going into CW's house.

Her parents are very, very realistic... and they are not holding back. Bless their hearts...

NG

Discussing finding of evidence about 10 mi. away with Dr. Hua, a Medical Examiner. He said first have to dust business cards for fingerprints, etc.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/july-23rd-24th-search-for-jacque-waller-jackson-mo/

ALERT: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

SNIPPED: (see link for full information)
Notification: All searchers should wear footwear/boots and dress appropriate for entry of wooded areas. Volunteers will be joined on professional resource teams throughout the search days.
All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. Water and food will be on hand for searchers.

Please share with persons who are experienced horse riders in a two hour radius that meet the below criteria.

Horse Teams are needed and will have overnight facilities if needed at staging location, call CUE Center for additional information.All riders should be experienced and in control of their horse at all times and responsible for any clean up to visited areas if required. All horse teams should have on their possession their proof of coggins.
Note: All horse teams, ATV teams will trailer to unload at search locations. Do not unload at staging, if you can choose to tack up at staging or at search location.

More info at the link.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/july...er-jackson-mo/

Anyone know if they are asking for donations for food for the searchers...TIA

As I am coming in here late, and not having read all the previous pages......one thing came up on Nancy Grace's show tonight which I have a question about:

It was said that Jacque went to CW's house to pick up her son. Her dad believes she was killed shortly after arriving at the house. Where was the boy and did he witness anything? I realize he is only five years old, however, have there been any reports of him talking with anyone about it? Or was he possibly in another area of the house away from the crime scene?

:waitasec:

NG

Showing video of CW saying he hopes to see his kids; head down, little eye contact with reporter questioning him.

NG asking Jacque's parents how the children are. Her sister has them. Jacque had rented a home, painted it, getting rooms ready for children; moved to start job in insurance. NG asking if the children understand what's going on. They just know she's missing. Dad saying the kids talk among themselves creating scenarios. One scenario is their mom is in Heaven. They say prayers to her; want her back. Seldom mention their dad. Effort made not to say anything derogatory about him; they just don't talk about him. NG talking to parents about her children, the triplets are only a year older than her twins. NG asking why Jacque would leave CW's house on foot; then her car mysteriously appears on the Interstate, possessions strewn about. Dad doesn't understand CW's way of thinking; she definitely had gone to the house to pick up the boy; believes she was lured there by CW with intent to kill her. Dad didn't find out how bad situation was until about a week before she went missing. Dad warned her of danger; she told dad she offered CW money to "buy him off". Jacque told friend day she disappeared she'd be home in a little over an hour. Dad believes she was dead shortly after going into CW's house.

Just breaks my heart to hear the grandpa talk about how the triplets explain their mother not being with them. Wow. I hope LE gets this low life and hangs his butt, what a jerk for ripping this family apart. Disgusting.

Jacque is currently our Featured Hot Case. :rose:

:woohoo: This is wonderful!

The Cue Center for Missing Person's is still accepting experienced horse riders for Sat/Sun or both. Anyone with Southern Illinois area or Missouri Horse Teams or experienced saddle riders contacts this is including but not limited to equestrian clubs, independent riders - PLEASE SHARE the information I posted on the prior page or please contact me with questions for call out information. See Link below for volunteer information. (I hope I can post this here)

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/july-23rd-24th-search-for-jacque-waller-jackson-mo/

Just breaks my heart to hear the grandpa talk about how the triplets explain their mother not being with them. Wow. I hope LE gets this low life and hangs his butt, what a jerk for ripping this family apart. Disgusting.

Very heartbreaking to listen to Jacque's parents. At least the children are with her family, however, so they can get all the love and support they need without any memory of their mother being tarnished.

:cry:

Very heartbreaking to listen to Jacque's parents. At least the children are with her family, however, so they can get all the love and support they need without any memory of their mother being tarnished.

:cry:

You got that right! God bless the judge who allowed the kids to stay with their aunt! :highfive:

As I am coming in here late, and not having read all the previous pages......one thing came up on Nancy Grace's show tonight which I have a question about:

It was said that Jacque went to CW's house to pick up her son. Her dad believes she was killed shortly after arriving at the house. Where was the boy and did he witness anything? I realize he is only five years old, however, have there been any reports of him talking with anyone about it? Or was he possibly in another area of the house away from the crime scene?

:waitasec:

IIRC, CW had taken the child to a babysitter's home before Jacque arrived. She had expected to pick up her son, but when she arrived, her ex told her he wasn't there. She was no doubt upset, as she wanted to see him.

violence against women and mothers by men is out of control!

Anyone know if they are asking for donations for food for the searchers...TIA

Food donations are always essential. As far as I am aware at this point in time - it is covered for this weekend. I will update if this changes. Thanks for asking :)

IIRC, CW had taken the child to a babysitter's home before Jacque arrived. She had expected to pick up her son, but when she arrived, her ex told her he wasn't there. She was no doubt upset, as she wanted to see him.

Thank you. At least that is better than the little boy possibly witnessing what happened to his mother. It also shows premeditation with the son not around so the perp could kill then dispose of the body and vehicle.

MOO

If a boat is involved and the Mississippi River runs nearby, they are probably wasting their time looking on land. Sad to say it, but I don't think there is much hope she is going to be found...alive nor dead. I hope I am wrong. My heart goes out to all of her family and friends, and I hope if her husband did do something to her (which I believe he did), he gets caught and convicted.

If a boat is involved and the Mississippi River runs nearby, they are probably wasting their time looking on land. Sad to say it, but I don't think there is much hope she is going to be found...alive nor dead. I hope I am wrong. My heart goes out to all of her family and friends, and I hope if her husband did do something to her (which I believe he did), he gets caught and convicted.

The reports I've seen and read show hubby as very arrogant. Flipping the finger at LE, laughing at searchers. His behaviour says a lot, imo.

Very sad but I tend to agree with you that being a cop, he may have known how and where to hide her, if he murdered her.

He's a clone of DP, mo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa