GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video of the area the cards were found in here ...
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15075429/jacque-wallers-personal-property-found

I grabbed some screenshots from the video of area the business cards were found in. I don't see how they could have been missed, look at all those mailboxes, that's a lot of people checking their mail. Perhaps the weeds, grass were mowed recently and they had been obscured? Too bad we can't see a picture of them in situ.

Attachments

• 2  Mail Boxes on 177.JPG
    2 Mail Boxes on 177.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Mail Boxes on 177.JPG
    Mail Boxes on 177.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 22
Velouria - there is speculation that someone left the scene where the Pilot was found on a bicycle. I have not heard exactly what was found, if anything, to lead to that conclusion.

PMLsmom - LE is releasing very little in the way of details about this investigation. I have no idea why they didn't work the national media angle long before now! It seems it would be very helpful to search groups if they had some details. It has been reported that her cell phone has not been used since she went missing.

Knox - I am local, only live about 2-3 miles from where her Pilot was found. However, I don't have any inside information, only what I've read in the local paper, seen on local TV and read online (Facebook, Topix, etc.). There is new information from CW's attorney today - and apparenly someone vandalized CW's truck.http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15090694/clay-wallers-attorney-speaks

It seems CW has two vehicles: the red 2009 GMC Sierra truck the police impounded and searched and the 93 Nissan pickup mentioned in an article on the Southeast Missourian online: http://www.semissourian.com/story/1744848.html?response=no This article also gives another (new) address for CW which is in Cape Girardeau.

Tbeldon ... Not looking for "inside" information. Being a local and knowing the areas described in the media is very valuable to me as I am not anywhere near MO. What you pointed out below is very interesting. I'm not sure if the cards are a red herring or not. It's hard to believe someone would not have noticed them if they had been there since June 1. If you follow that road does it lead to a body of water?

"That makes a difference since the 104.8 is south of the Fruitland exit, which is also the exit that goes to the place where the business cards were found yesterday. This means the Pilot was northbound and had entered the Interstate south of Fruitland"
A member of CUE is supposed to be on hand this weekend to help organize and map the searches.

A large search party this weekend is expected to be the biggest to date.
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15090694/clay-wallers-attorney-speaks
Jacque's family and friends have worked their butts off to get her story out there. It was a major victory for them to get on GMA as they have been trying to get the national media to pick this up from the get-go.

The video at the link above says that Jacque's family and friends will be searching for her tomorrow. :rose:

So sad this on the second page when there is an active search this weekend :( Perhaps everyone is focused on the release of CA? Wish all that effort was thrust upon the many others who are still missing or have been victims of violent crimes. They too could use the nations support. *Off Soapbox*

A big shout out and thank you to SUBWAY who donated food for yesterday's search. Praying today brings answers.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15092977/nearly-200-show-up-to-search-for-jacque-waller

Jacque's sister-in-law Nancy Rawson wanted to be there with the hundreds of others, many of them she's never met.

"It's amazing the outpouring from the community, the prayers of support to have this many people show up and help bring closure to our family is just amazing," said Rawson.

Helping to lead the way on this search, the CUE Center for missing persons out of North Carolina.

"It's a volunteer group that does this 24/7", said Christy Davis-CUE Center Volunteer. "We go all over the country helping families find their missing loved ones."

She says they've targeted several areas of interest. With pink flags in hand searchers marked spots that may need additional investigation.

"You go into this type of thing hoping to find something," said Davis. "If we can't find Jacque may be we find something that leads us to Jacque."

The Scott County Search and Rescue K9 Unit also worked to sniff out new leads.

Jacque Waller's parents spoke with NBC's Lester Holt on the Today Show, Saturday. Jacque's father Stan Rawson was asked if he has an idea of what happened to his daughter.

"Oh, I know what happened to her. There's no doubt in my mind," Stan Rawson said. "We was talking to her, a friend of ours was, talking to her about a minute before she went in Clay's house and she was never heard from again. And, uh, you know, we know exactly what happened. The, uh, FBI forensics team was in that house for several days and they can tell you exactly what happened. They probably won't but they could."

Video at Link-
http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/local/Parents-of-local-missing-woman-speak-out--125696523.html

Jacque's case was on Inside Edition tonight. I'm glad the media is focusing on her! :rose:

I just wish there was something new to report. :(

Crime Wire Investigates! Missing Mother Jacque Waller

Tuesday, July 19, 9pm ET

Listen LIVE: Crime Wire Investigates

Jacque Waller, a mother of 5 year old triplets,,has been missing under suspicious circumstances since June 1, 2011 from Jackson, MO. Several unusual developments have occurred within this time to cast doubt on her estranged spouse’s explanations. Jacque and her husband were separated, she appeared at a court hearing, then agreed to meet with him at the marital home. Jacque vanished.

Joining us to discuss the case is Monica Caison of CUE Center for Missing Persons and family members of Jacque Waller. Representatives from CUE conducted a massive search for Jacque Waller over the weekend of July 16-17. At this time, nothing was turned up to give clues to her whereabouts.

For more information: CUE Center for Missing Persons: Jacque Waller

Join Co-Hosts Denny Griffin and Susan Murphy Milano for an in-depth discussion surrounding the possibilities in this case, as well as how the public can assist in the effort to find Jacque Waller.

On Wednesday, July 20 the case will once again be discussed on The Roth Show 7-8pmET

Susan Murphy Milano and Monica Caison join Dr. Laurie Roth on the nationally syndicated radio show, along with family members of Jacque Waller.

Listen LIVE: http://therothshow.com

Wow, just wow. How is this guy still practicing? That fiance is one lucky woman, removing the bullets the night before. Interesting find.

My, what an...interesting-looking fellow.:yuck: And to think, he did this in front of the fiance's 6 year-old child.

Love to see him share a cell with his client one day.

If you follow that road does it lead to a body of water?

Knox - YES! Highway 177 where they found the business cards, leads directly to the mighty Mississppi River! There are many people who believe that is where she is.

From that same link ...
Humphreys said Tuesday that police searched the home where Clay Waller was temporarily living within 72 hours of the investigation. He said detectives also uncovered valuable information from the woman's computer that he described only as "personal diary type" in nature. "We got some information off of her computer that was pretty important to us," he said.
I hope Jacque recorded every threat he made to her.

Also, read Jacque's Mom's FB post. CW is taking exception to the fact folks are saying he and Jacque were "estranged" ... To me that says he is paving the way to apply for her Life Insurance benefits.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Jacque-S-Waller/204911672886209

Knox - YES! Highway 177 where they found the business cards, leads directly to the mighty Mississppi River! There are many people who believe that is where she is.

Not good
icon9.gif

Does anyone know if Clay's girlfriend was the 'baby-sitter' in question? I hope she's been questioned thoroughly--she could be pivotal in this case. Was his boat found tipped over or was that just a rumor? I'm not a local, but am curious about his history of being in LE. What a poor choice of legal representation, as well...oy vay. If cw is involved, I fear he had months to plan; with a taser and boat at the ready. Ugh, I hope I'm wrong.

Jacque Waller Case: Estranged Husband "Clay Waller" New Poster Boy in Intimate Partner Homicide?

Clay%2BWaller.jpg

Rarely do I post a photo of a "person of interest" [pictured above Clay Waller] but I am honoring the wishes of Stan Rawson, the father of missing daughter, sister and mother Jacque Waller.

"I'm gonna make him famous", says the missing daughter's father. Rightfully so, this clever, abusive coward, also a former police officer, turned <modsnip> when he was dismissed by a police department, is not only an abuser of the worst kind, he believes he can get away with, in my opinion, murder.

On Tuesday, Stan and Ruby Rawson, along with Monica Caison, founder of the CUE Center for Missing Persons, joined the Crime Wire team for the hour to discuss the case.

http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/2011/07/jacque-waller-case-estranged-husband.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa
Back