GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jacque Waller disappearance 1 year ago

JACKSON, Mo. (AP) - A year after Jacque Waller's disappearance, her family is still struggling to come to grips with the loss of the vibrant mother of young triplets.

Read More Here

Jacque Waller disappeared from Jackson a year ago today

Emotions are still raw for friends and family of Jacque Waller one year after the mother of triplets disappeared.

Although her body has never been found, in April prosecutors filed a murder charge against her estranged husband, Clay Waller.

Anybody who has had a loved one die unexpectedly can empathize with her family's loss, said Stan Rawson, Jacque Waller's father.

"You miss the heck out of them. You can't stand it," Rawson said. "... I don't know if it will ever be better. It has to be or I couldn't last, I don't think."

Authorities have said that Clay Waller was the last to see Jacque Waller alive a year ago today. He was charged with first-degree murder in Jacque Waller's disappearance April 23.

According to a probable-cause statement, Jacque Waller had been living in Ste. Genevieve County since March 2011, while Clay Waller had been living in Jackson. The statement said Jacque had also started seeing someone while the couple were separated. Clay Waller also had a girlfriend, who lived in Illinois, according to the statement.

On the day Jacque Waller disappeared, the Wallers had met with an attorney about divorce proceedings. At the meeting, the couple argued about financial problems, according to the document prepared by Jackson police chief James Humphreys.

Jacque Waller's blue Honda Pilot was seen at the house where Clay Waller was staying into the evening on the day she went missing, though there is no account of her whereabouts for several hours that afternoon and evening. Her family last heard from her when she said she was going to meet Clay Waller to get one of their children from him.

Clay Waller has denied any wrongdoing related to Jacque Waller's disappearance.

Read More Here

Wow! It has been a year. I am terribly sad that Jacque has not been found. I am glad that they have pursued Clay without finding her. May he rot :jail:

I don't think CW is ever going to tell what he did with Jacque's body, whether he is convicted or not. He's holding it over her poor family's head in a forever gesture of hate and revenge. After all they have custody of his children and sent him to jail, how dare they cross him.

Family marks one year anniversary of Jacque Waller's disappearance

Jackson, MO (KSDK) - The pain of losing Jacque Waller is something Stan and Ruby Rawson wake up feeling every morning.

"They say if you cut your arm off it won't feel any worse than when you lose your child," Stan said. "There's just something really missing. You realize that."

Read More Here

I don't think CW is ever going to tell what he did with Jacque's body, whether he is convicted or not. He's holding it over her poor family's head in a forever gesture of hate and revenge. After all they have custody of his children and sent him to jail, how dare they cross him.

Also, what does he have to lose, really...I don't know if any kind of a shorter sentence or chance at parole is or will be offered...I think that part of it should be up to the family, once convicted. JMO

18690157_BG3.jpg

The judge asked Waller if he understood the charges, Waller responding with saying "yes".

Judge Gary Kamp then told Waller a public defender would be assigned to him, and Waller asked if he would be able to hire an attorney.

Scott Reynolds has served as Clay Waller's attorney since the beginning, and was not present in court on Monday.

Reynolds tells Heartland News he will not be paying for this case out of his own pocket.
http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=18690157

What does that mean? CW never paid Reynolds, so he won't be doing any further work for him?

A prosecutor is expected to spell out evidence this week against a Missouri man charged in the murder of his estranged wife who disappeared more than a year ago, even though her body has never been found.

A preliminary hearing is set for Wednesday for Clay Waller, who is charged with first-degree murder.

Their triplets, now 6 years old, are living with Jacque Waller's sister, Cheryl Brenneke.

"All we want is to find Jacque, wherever she may be, and bring her home to her children," Jacque Waller's father, Stan Rawson, said in a statement through a family spokeswoman.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/2...in-missing-missouri-wife-death/#ixzz21Svbnp1J

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/19104175/big-steps-ahead-in-waller-case

Posted: Jul 24, 2012 5:36 PM MDT

Prosecutors prepare to make their case against Clay Waller Wednesday. Waller will go before a judge in Jackson for a preliminary hearing on charges he murdered his estranged wife Jacque Waller.

The other titled: '"No Body, No Problem" asks the court to overrule any claim of insufficiency of evidence on the grounds of the lack of a body. It also cites the work of Thomas DiBiase, a former Assistant U.S. Attorney who has created a website and a list of successful "no body" prosecutions. The list includes 356 cases in 48 states.

"I feel most of these cases have a three things in common, good forensic evidence, and a confession to law enforcement, and also a confession to family or friends," said DiBiase. "That does not mean you can't get a conviction otherwise, but those are key elements."

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1874409.html

The question of whether Waller will stand trial on charges of killing his wife and hiding evidence is now in a Cape Girardeau County judge's hands.

The preliminary hearing wrapped up about 3:35 p.m. Wednesday. Cape Girardeau County Associate Circuit Judge Gary A. Kamp may take several days to review the reams of evidence presented by prosecutors over more than six hours.

Evidence gathered in the investigation filled 10 five-inch binders of documents, Swingle said. He added that if a trial is granted, he anticipates it taking about six months before the trial starts because the defense hadn't seen any evidence before Wednesday's hearing.

At Wednesday's hearing, Dr. Scott Gibbs, who owns the home where Clay Waller was staying when his wife disappeared, testified that he found signs that something violent had happened there.

Cpl. Steve Jarrell, a Missouri State Highway Patrol crash reconstruction expert, said he found three punctures on a flat tire on Jacque Waller's Honda Pilot. The punctures, Jarrell said, couldn't have been made by running over an object, and the vehicle hadn't moved at all after the tire was punctured. He said the punctures were straight cuts, but would have a crescent shape if the car had run over something sharp while moving.

Clay needs to confess and lead investigators to Jacque's body. He obviously doesn't have any feelings for anyone but himself, or he would allow the mother of his children to have a proper burial. Where is Jacque?? :cry:

Thank you Karenlisam!

FWIW- I think the State has a very strong circumstantial case, with plenty of forensic evidence that CW killed Jacque in his home that afternoon. I'm not concerned with the fact they have not found her body, in regards to prosecuting him.

I would like for her to be found for her family's sake though
icon9.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth